Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Chandragupta wrote:
As much as I will come across like a heartless bugger after saying this but this is idiotic. Why do Indians pour their heart out when it comes to Pakistanis? But if a Bihari or UP kid was suffering from the same disease, the same crowd would have held their noses in contempt & walked off. What is it with helping Pakistan & Pakistanis that gives Indians such moral orgasms?

Much that I may come across as a heartless bugger, there is much to be gained from these one off tear-jerker activities as long as we get enough eyeballs. We come out as the benign well wishers at little cost. Caveat: Exclude all the other pappi-jhappi stuff. Pose as good guys. Good Psyc-Ops. Also, we can use this to identify and tag the WKK's and keep them in check as Baikul seems to imply.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Kulkarni Takes Refuge Inside Paki Media ; Says That Shiv Sen Does Not Represent Indian People - Yawn News
ISLAMABAD: Chairman of the Observer Research Foundation Mumbai, Sudheendra Kulkarni, who organised a book launch in Mumbai for former Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Kasuri – for which he faced the wrath of Shiv Sena activists – on Tuesday said Shiv Sena "does not represent views of the entire Indian people," adding that Pakistan should "have faith in India."
Is he now the spokesman for Govt of India?
Talking exclusively to DawnNews, Sudheendra Kulkarni, whose face was blackened with ink by Shiv Sena activists for not calling off Kasuri's book launch event, said:

"India is a tolerant nation. Such incidents have damaged our reputation."

Kulkarni said "threats, bombs and bullets would accomplish nothing," and suggested that a dialogue must take place on all issues, including Kashmir, to improve ties between the two neighbouring countries.
Kulkarni, who worked actively to improve Indo-Pak ties during former Indian premier Vajpayee's government, stressed it was necessary for both nations to abate sentiments of hate through proper dialogue.

"Shiv Sena has given open threats. Those who spread distaste have always suffered defeat."

Former Pakistani foreign minister, Khurshid Kasuri, while talking to DawnNews, said the majority in India is not extremist, adding that the Mumbai police had provided him with "exceptional security" during his visit.
Does not want to "spoil" his chances of vijja in the future? :roll:
Kasuri had earlier expressed his discontentment on the attack on Kulkarni.

"As long as the protest was peaceful, it was justified but what happened to Kulkarni was beyond that."
"Invitation" to Kulkarni in the offing ? :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

he is anyway part of the aman ki tamasha. he has a long term paki visa for sure

his usefulness to the ambani funded + owned ORF has ended. he has no credibility left and no one will now take him seriously as his paki taint will not wash off as easily as the SS ink.
Last edited by chetak on 13 Oct 2015 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

saip wrote:This may be OT, but returning just the physical medal will not result in their names being stricken off the list of awardees. So what is the purpose?
Simple. More publicity. Till now I did not know Ms. Sahgal had a sahitya academy award (Is it gnanpeeth she got?). Now I not only that but also that she is a dyed-in-the-wool liberal same same as those RAPEs that are rooting for joint control of Cashmere. I am sure lots of RAPEs have oodles of Pashminas to share with others.
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Mihaylo wrote:

The pic gives a new meaning to TFTA vs SDRE.

-<
Thats a gem.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

ISI activating their donkeys like SK and in MSM in India to put the discourse back to 'talk on all issues including Kashmir'. Do they really think people have any love for such sootiyas or their bile holds any weight?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

There are basically only two places where Pakis can enact dramabaji: Mumbai/Maharashtra and Delhi.

In Maharashtra, Shiv Sena would always be there to lend a helping hand in generating publicity for the Pakis in English Media and in Delhi one has the greatest Dramebaaj of all: Arvind Kejriwal.

So, I think GoI should put a ban on Pakis visiting Maharashtra and Delhi (and J&K too). No Paki "artists" or "writers" or "intellectuals" should be allowed to go there. If GoI does so, Pakistan would fall off India's tv screen for good.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Americans if no one else, understand the term "tarred and feathered" as the kindest form of expected treatment for traitors. Very civilized. Far better than a lynching or a horse-whipping. I hope this dolt's picture gets a lot more publicity - it is an absolute gem showing how ppl really feel about the Pakiterrorists.

Great ad for India Ink, BTW. :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Hey Guys & Dolls - Its getting so serious, thick and gloomy, you & I need a knife to cut it. Now is the time to have a laugh :

Pakistan optimistic despite gloomy global outlook :rotfl:
KARACHI: Fears of a global economic slowdown propelled by China’s figures might have decreased investment appetite, but Pakistan is still hoping to get a good deal for its assets up for sale, said Privatisation Commission Chairman Mohammad Zubair.
On the absence of interest from Pakistani investors in upcoming privatisation transactions, he said everyone would be given a fair opportunity to participate in the acquisition of companies.
Yet, industry people argue, that lack of interest has to do more with structural issues in power sector than any fear of controversy.
Cheers Image
Last edited by Peregrine on 14 Oct 2015 02:35, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

svenkat wrote:
Mihaylo wrote:The pic gives a new meaning to TFTA vs SDRE.

Thats a gem.
I thought TFTA is A.. Hole and SDRE is Black Hole , true Crow cheered up by MSm Bikau hoe..s, cramping their toes at Shiv Sena foes, BJP and local GI Joes.
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Indians crowdfund Pakistani girl's medical treatment
jash_p

I have question to those WKK type Bleeding heart NGOs, I have no problem of helping poor but there are millions of Sabas in India and why they are not helping them and have soft heart for Paki girl? Getting money from Indians so please help Indian first and then for others. We should not donate to theses type of NGOs who are crave for publicity over Indian lives.

A_gupta
They are helping a lot of Indians, too. Look it up.
We understand why you have soft corner for this incident. can you tell me to how many Indian kids they have arranged 34 lakh rupees total.? Jud and LeT are suppose to be charity org. Why don't you tell them to donate for their country girl rather than use money for jihad ? Why we Indian have to give money?
jash_p
BRFite

Post by jash_p »

Falijee
Hajam Sethi Now Invites Indian Cricket Players To Partake In Paki "Super League"
Indian players to be invited to participate in Pakistan Super League, says Najam Sethi
Quote:
LAHORE (Staff Report) – Top Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) official Najam Sethi has revealed that preliminary discussions have been held about inviting India’s leading cricketers to participate in the first edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL).

The first edition of the Pakistani T20 league is scheduled to be played in the United Arab Emirates in February 2016.

In an interview Sethi went on to say that presence of Indian players like MS Dhoni and Virat Kholi will make PSL the second biggest cricket event after Indian Premier League (IPL).

We are going to make an offer to Indian cricket board saying that its okay if you don’t want our players to participate in you T20 league, but at least allow your stars to take part in Pakistan Super League, he said.

He further added that PCB is also going to hold final talks about scheduled series with India. If this series takes place, we will be looking forward to discuss other matters like allowing Pakistani players to participate in IPL and Indian players being allowed to play Pakistani T20 league, he said.

However Najam Sethi clearly stated that all of this, including participation of Indian players in PSL, truly depends on Indian cricket board and the policies of Indian government.
Sethi does not have big heart but he is looking for more money simple. If indian cricketer play Indian media telecast matches to India which is very huge market and gold mine for Pakis
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

jash_p wrote:
Falijee
Hajam Sethi Now Invites Indian Cricket Players To Partake In Paki "Super League"
Indian players to be invited to participate in Pakistan Super League, says Najam Sethi
Quote:
LAHORE (Staff Report) – Top Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) official Najam Sethi has revealed that preliminary discussions have been held about inviting India’s leading cricketers to participate in the first edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL).

The first edition of the Pakistani T20 league is scheduled to be played in the United Arab Emirates in February 2016.

In an interview Sethi went on to say that presence of Indian players like MS Dhoni and Virat Kholi will make PSL the second biggest cricket event after Indian Premier League (IPL).

We are going to make an offer to Indian cricket board saying that its okay if you don’t want our players to participate in you T20 league, but at least allow your stars to take part in Pakistan Super League, he said.

He further added that PCB is also going to hold final talks about scheduled series with India. If this series takes place, we will be looking forward to discuss other matters like allowing Pakistani players to participate in IPL and Indian players being allowed to play Pakistani T20 league, he said.

However Najam Sethi clearly stated that all of this, including participation of Indian players in PSL, truly depends on Indian cricket board and the policies of Indian government.
Sethi does not have big heart but he is looking for more money simple. If indian cricketer play Indian media telecast matches to India which is very huge market and gold mine for Pakis
no Indian player will dare risk it. The BCCI will blackball him for ever. no ads, no commentator jobs, no jobs period. Banned from all future BCCI largess for retired players and needy players where they sometimes hand out lakhs and lakhs for ex players
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

The big evil India isn't very evil when it pukies need a little jizya isn't it? everything from trains, to free medical procedures, to wining and dining all around Delhi, to leeching off Indian cricket's popularity.

I hope BCCI serves severe penality to any bleeding heart cartoon who agress for this. Maybe saudis will play with these terrorists?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

jash_p wrote:
Indians crowdfund Pakistani girl's medical treatment
jash_p

I have question to those WKK type Bleeding heart NGOs, I have no problem of helping poor but there are millions of Sabas in India and why they are not helping them and have soft heart for Paki girl? Getting money from Indians so please help Indian first and then for others. We should not donate to theses type of NGOs who are crave for publicity over Indian lives.

A_gupta
They are helping a lot of Indians, too. Look it up.
We understand why you have soft corner for this incident. can you tell me to how many Indian kids they have arranged 34 lakh rupees total.? Jud and LeT are suppose to be charity org. Why don't you tell them to donate for their country girl rather than use money for jihad ? Why we Indian have to give money?
I don't have a soft spot for this incident. I just looked up the facts. I didn't post a link because of the poisonous mood on this board, I have no wish for those people to receive nasty grams from anyone too lazy to look them up simply because I provided a link.

As to why Indians have to give - no Indian has to give - some Indians, specifically, some Mumbaikars - chose to give; it is their choice; and that is the freedom of choice that Bharat-Rakshak is meant to defend.

A columnist I normally dislike published these words below today, I'm highlighting a relevant portion.
Politics is the process of making decisions amid diverse opinions. It involves conversation, calm deliberation, self-discipline, the capacity to listen to other points of view and balance valid but competing ideas and interests.

But this new Republican faction regards the messy business of politics as soiled and impure. Compromise is corruption. Inconvenient facts are ignored. Countrymen with different views are regarded as aliens. Political identity became a sort of ethnic identity, and any compromise was regarded as a blood betrayal.
This highlighted thing is just Pakistan. Reproducing it in India is simply creating a mirror image of Pakistan. We need to find ways to disagree agreeably, or else we might as well give up on India.
Abhay_S
BRFite

Post by Abhay_S »

^^^ Thij may be a CT but looks like this PSL is an attempt to gain back door entry into the IPL/Indian cricket market. sethi has many friends in MSM thru his 'Aman-ki-Tamasha' gang. We will soon hear how Large hearted Pakis r for inviting Indian players and we should reciprocate and have cricket ties.

they see an opening after the fall of Srinivasan and the demise of Dalmiya.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Abhay_S wrote:^^^ Thij may be a CT but looks like this PSL is an attempt to gain back door entry into the IPL/Indian cricket market. sethi has many friends in MSM thru his 'Aman-ki-Tamasha' gang. We will soon hear how Large hearted Pakis r for inviting Indian players and we should reciprocate and have cricket ties.

they see an opening after the fall of Srinivasan and the demise of Dalmiya.

where pak is involved, MAD comes into play.

The GOI is not going to crowd fund paki terror against India
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

A_Gupta wrote:
I don't have a soft spot for this incident. I just looked up the facts. I didn't post a link because of the poisonous mood on this board, I have no wish for those people to receive nasty grams from anyone too lazy to look them up simply because I provided a link.

As to why Indians have to give - no Indian has to give - some Indians, specifically, some Mumbaikars - chose to give; it is their choice; and that is the freedom of choice that Bharat-Rakshak is meant to defend.

A columnist I normally dislike published these words below today, I'm highlighting a relevant portion.
Politics is the process of making decisions amid diverse opinions. It involves conversation, calm deliberation, self-discipline, the capacity to listen to other points of view and balance valid but competing ideas and interests.

But this new Republican faction regards the messy business of politics as soiled and impure. Compromise is corruption. Inconvenient facts are ignored. Countrymen with different views are regarded as aliens. Political identity became a sort of ethnic identity, and any compromise was regarded as a blood betrayal.
This highlighted thing is just Pakistan. Reproducing it in India is simply creating a mirror image of Pakistan. We need to find ways to disagree agreeably, or else we might as well give up on India.
Areey bhai poori humanity ka tekha Indians ne leke rakha hai kya? Mumbaikars can run around naked for all I care, but to waste money on a paki, who'll probably pop out a few jihadis of her own down the line is a moronic move. There are plenty of Indian children who are in need of such funds for treatment of cancer, aids, corrective surgeries due to accidents, burn victims etc. It seems absurd and very suprficial for an Indian NGO to ignore all that for some stupid political stunt.

If India hating and keeping pakis of all hues and colors makes it just like dictatorial pakistan, so be it IMVHO. Better a country that puts it's own citizens first instead of inviting pukis from all corners to publish their books justifying terrorism in the very city the act was committed or letting pakis steal our cultural dresses, songs, literature in the name of "shared culture" or wasting money on shitty political stunts. Your post is very disappointing and idiotic to say the least.

pukies are a disease, coming to India should be a privilege in itself for them, it's not their birthright, we don't share $hit and we have no reason to show humanity.

If a failed state like pukistan can't stop moaning about J&K; a territory it never owned in the first place, I, as an Indian have no obligation to tolerate the bull$hittery of these despicable creatures. It's not hate, it's just utter disgust with these people and their attitude and the hatred these wannabe arabs have cultivated and spread against India and Indians. Bending over backwards to please these creatures is therefore quite disgusting, not just for me, but for many other Indians as well I am sure. I don't know how seculars can keep a straight face and actually talk about peace when pukies haven't done anything worth remembering as a gesture of humanity.

If that makes me a right wing Hindoo talibani, then i guess I am more than happy to be one.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

CEC writes letter to Army Chief
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Chief Election Commissioner Justice Sardar Muhammad Raza Khan has written a letter to the Chief of Army Staff, General Raheel Sharif expressing profound gratitude at the conclusion of the tensely contested by-elections in the Punjab on Sunday.

Pakistan Army assisted to the Election Commission in fulfilling its constitutional obligation to hold honest, just and fair elections in an effective manner.

Expressing his pleasure over the well-organized performance of Pakistan Army, the Chief Election Commissioner asked the Army Chief to convey his heartfelt feelings to the office of the DG Military Operations and all the concerned formations for making fool proof arrangements.
Yet another confirmation of who wields real power in Pakiland; so now the CEC has to rely on army and the glorification of Raheel continues, until the time that he or his successor meet the same fate when the Aam Abduls has had enough of this sham :mrgreen:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pak leadership knew about Osama's presence, says country's ex-defence minister - PTI
Pakistan's top civilian and military leadership knew about Osama bin Laden's presence in the country much before the US navy SEALs killed him in a raid in 2011, the then defence minister of Pakistan has claimed.

The Pakistani establishment, the country's powerful army chief and the intelligence agency ISI were aware that Osama was living in Abbottabad, according to Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar, who was Pakistan's defence minister between 2008 and 2012.

Former Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, then army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and joint chief of staff all knew that Osama was in Pakistan, Mukhtar told CNN-IBN.

The former defence minister's admissions are contrary to what Pakistan has been claiming so far that it was unaware of Osama's presence in the country until the US Navy SEALs killed him in a daring raid in May 2011.

Asked if President Zardari and General Kayani had information about Osama and were there people both in the civilian and military chain of command who had prior information, Mukhtar answered in the affirmative.

Asked if they had prior information in terms of suspicion of the location of the world's most wanted man, Mukhtar said, "Some people knew, people in the Pakistan army as well as people in the other forces they also knew it and they were on the lookout for somebody of the stature of Osama bin Laden."

Mukhtar's admissions come on the heels of investigative reporter Seymour Hersh's claim that a Pakistani agent had leaked to the US Osama's Abbottabad hideout address.

Osama was killed in Abbottabad on May 2, 2011 in a raid by the US navy SEALS.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Falijee wrote:the glorification of Raheel continues, until the time that he or his successor meet the same fate when the Aam Abduls has had enough of this sham :mrgreen:
Yes, that's what it is. Glorify, then something like Peshawar happens, blame Nawaz/Zardari/MQM, praise the jarnail..rinse and repeat.

The only problem is that despite best efforts, some mud DOES stick after every iteration and then there is a BIG dhamaka that derails the whole narrative.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

SSridhar wrote:Pak leadership knew about Osama's presence, says country's ex-defence minister - PTI
Pakistan's top civilian and military leadership knew about Osama bin Laden's presence in the country much before the US navy SEALs killed him in a raid in 2011, the then defence minister of Pakistan has claimed.

The Pakistani establishment, the country's powerful army chief and the intelligence agency ISI were aware that Osama was living in Abbottabad, according to Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar, who was Pakistan's defence minister between 2008 and 2012.

Former Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari, then army chief Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and joint chief of staff all knew that Osama was in Pakistan, Mukhtar told CNN-IBN.

The former defence minister's admissions are contrary to what Pakistan has been claiming so far that it was unaware of Osama's presence in the country until the US Navy SEALs killed him in a daring raid in May 2011.

Asked if President Zardari and General Kayani had information about Osama and were there people both in the civilian and military chain of command who had prior information, Mukhtar answered in the affirmative.

Asked if they had prior information in terms of suspicion of the location of the world's most wanted man, Mukhtar said, "Some people knew, people in the Pakistan army as well as people in the other forces they also knew it and they were on the lookout for somebody of the stature of Osama bin Laden."

Mukhtar's admissions come on the heels of investigative reporter Seymour Hersh's claim that a Pakistani agent had leaked to the US Osama's Abbottabad hideout address.

Osama was killed in Abbottabad on May 2, 2011 in a raid by the US navy SEALS.
Yawn !
BRF knew that Geronimo was a state guest in Pukistan. We could even argue that everybody knew, just didn't know where in pukistan.

-M
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

shiv wrote:A normal, formal function would be unspeakably sullied if someone appeared on stage like this. Any child would be scared looking at such a face. Kulkarni would have been better off going straight to the police station and hospital and sending a substitute. These images draw attention to what looks like a corpse, or a living ghost. Not the book or Kasuri. Good.

A few years from now anyone who looks at the image will be horrified by the face and not recall or know the fine details.

Sorry for rehashing this, but the kulkarni madarc***d is wearing an Orange overcoat over a green kurta. This is no accident. Orange on the outside but green on the inside. Shove that book up his kundi sideways, I say.
On a side note, he looks like he shoved his face far up Kasuri's kundi and came out shining.

-M
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

A_Gupta wrote:

all that lofty ideals and warm and fuzzy stuff are great things to keep/aim for.

except pakis.

pakis are exception to all my good virtues. and i don't really care if somebody claims that all those virtues are not so good because i am giving exceptions.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

shiv wrote:A normal, formal function would be unspeakably sullied if someone appeared on stage like this. Any child would be scared looking at such a face. Kulkarni would have been better off going straight to the police station and hospital and sending a substitute. These images draw attention to what looks like a corpse, or a living ghost. Not the book or Kasuri. Good.

A few years from now anyone who looks at the image will be horrified by the face and not recall or know the fine details.
Humbly disagree. A few years later, someone will see that picture and then there is an algorithm:

If that someone is sikularly aligned and brainwashed by colonial education:
They will see him as someone who withstood the ink attack from the unwashed. They will see it as a sign of resilience. A sign of standing up against yeevil fasism that marked the yeeevil Modi era where every one returned their awards.

If that someone has graduated to a non-colonized healthy state of mind (or was never colonized to begin with):
They will see him for what he is, i.e. an opportunistic chameleon trying to show himself as a martyr to a Bakistani cause, all in the name of Communism (which is the "AnythingButHindu"ism he has adopted).
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Pakistan is the first IS created in the Indian subcontinent. What the ISIS of Iraq and Syria is doing today was done long back by Pakistan. All this with the support from the U.S government and other agencies inimical to India. Pakistan being the first IS in the Indian subcontinent need to be reflected in the title. It resulted in the genocide of the minorities and today they are cleaning up the non-Wahabi versions. Destruction of temples and other religious structures like buring of churches, destruction of Bamiyan Buddha's under Pakistan's patronage is similar to what's happening in Palmyra.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Mihaylo wrote: Sorry for rehashing this, but the kulkarni madarc***d is wearing an Orange overcoat over a green kurta. This is no accident. Orange on the outside but green on the inside. Shove that book up his kundi sideways, I say.
On a side note, he looks like he shoved his face far up Kasuri's kundi and came out shining.
-M
Jo Lahore mein G@n*u so Mumbai mein bhi G@n*u.
Gautam
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

g.sarkar wrote:
Mihaylo wrote: Sorry for rehashing this, but the kulkarni madarc***d is wearing an Orange overcoat over a green kurta. This is no accident. Orange on the outside but green on the inside. Shove that book up his kundi sideways, I say.
-M
Jo Lahore mein G@n*u so Mumbai mein bhi G@n*u.
Gautam

who gave SK and the ambani funded ORF the contract to make peace between India pak??

Is it any of their business??
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Yesterday kasuri biradar said this about Dawood.

How would I know if Dawood was in Pak when I was FM: Kasuri
Mumbai, Oct. 13 (ANI): I was the Foreign Minister of Pakistan and not the Interior Minister, how would I know whether Dawood was in Pakistan or not at that time, said former Pakistan Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri in a response to a question from journalists here on Tuesday.

And today Modi biradar gives this heart attack inducing news to the Bakistani mawalis.

India to seek seizure of Dawood’s UK properties during PM Modi's visit
Updated 14 Oct 2015, 07:57:47
India to seek seizure of Dawood’s UK properties during PM Modi's visit

New Delhi: In its bid to tighten the noose around 1993 Mumbai blast key accused and country’s most wanted terrorist Dawood Ibrahim, India has prepared a dossier listing underworld don’s properties in UK ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit.

The Prime Minister is expected to handover the dossier, containing the list of Dawood’s illegal properties managed by his fronts, to his British counterpart David Cameron.

According to reports, India's most wanted criminal and his men have at least 15 properties in Britain.

Here is the comprehensive list of 15 places mafia don has properties:

The first property is at St John Wood Road in London where a huge garage has been built and from which Dawood and his 'company' carry out their work.

Herbert road, Hornchurch, Essex RM113LA.

- Richmond Road.

- Dartford Hotel, Spital Street, Dartford.

- Tomswood Road, Chigwell.

- Shops and apartment at Roehampton High Street, London.

- Shops and apartment at Lancelot Road.

- Property at Tharton Road.

- Romford Essex

- Shepherds Bush Garden, London.

- Great Central Avenue, South Ruislif.

- St Swithins Lane, London.

- Flat in Roehampton High Street, London.

- Property in Woodhouse Road, New North Road, Hainault.

- Development properties in Richmond Road.

“Most of Ibrahim’s money is tied up in investments in the UK, and then Dubai and India,” an Indian government source was quoted saying to Coventry telegraph:

“We have spent years trying to arrest him to no avail so now we are going after his money to put pressure on those who are protecting him,” he said

He added that the Enforcement Directorate officers will attempt to seize his UK properties which also includes a hotel in Dartford, Kent, another in Essex and several more in London.

Dawood Ibrahim, the mastermind of 1993 Mumbai terror attacks, is currently living in Pakistan. The underworld don is accused of laundering millions of pounds of drug and illicit gambling money.
Wait for UNDIE TV and the commie presstitute gang to start crying about how hitler modi is oppressing the poor innocent muslim of bombay dawood ibrahim saab. :mrgreen:

Dawood is DeadWood.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

haramistanilinkami
Dilip twice visited Pakistan on secret missions: Kasuri
The actor had visited Pakistan twice on secret missions for the Indian government, he said.
“After Monday’s violent protests against my visit, I thought I should spend some time with our great apostles of peace,” he told this correspondent on phone. “I met followers of Mahatma Gandhi at his Mani Bhavan former home. Gandhi’s indefinite fast to get Pakistan its monetary dues from India is not known in Pakistan. Then I visited the Jinnah House, and it broke my heart to see it in disuse and disrepair when it could have easily become Pakistan’s consulate in Mumbai.”His meeting with Dilip Kumar was the highpoint of his last day in Mumbai. “His wife Saira Banu told me that Dilip Saahab had been twice on secret missions to Pakis­tan. He was flown to Islama­bad by the Indian government in special aircraft. I believe one of the visits took place during the Zia ul Haq period. The other was more recent.”Following the Kargil war in 1999, then Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee had apparently called up Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to express regret that while he (Vajpayee) had been received in the Lahore with such warmth, Pakistan had wasted no time in trying to occupy Kargil.“Sharif was astonished to hear the voice of Dilip Kumar (earlier Yusuf Khan), who was originally from Peshawar tell him: ‘Mian Sahib, we did not expect this from you since you have always claimed to be a great supporter of peace between Pakistan and India. Let me tell you as an Indian Muslim, that in case of tension between Pakistan and India, the position of Indian Muslims becomes very insecure and they find it difficult to even leave their homes. Please do something to control this situation.” the book said.Dilip Kumar, who is now in his 90s, was born to a Muslim family in Peshawar. “It is not an exaggeration to say that he was the most influential cultural link between the two countries. He has lived for Hindu-Muslim unity and with equal conviction for friendship between our two countries. He is a legendary apostle of peace apart from being a great actor.”Mr Kasuri said he was pleased that senior Bharatiya Janata Party leader Lal Kishan Advani had slammed the attack and had spoken out against “the climate of intolerance in the country”.“Mr Advani called me today and expressed solidarity with my mission to usher peace between our two countries,” Mr Kasuri said on his last day in Mumbai.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

chetak wrote:he is anyway part of the aman ki tamasha. he has a long term paki visa for sure

his usefulness to the ambani funded + owned ORF has ended. he has no credibility left and no one will now take him seriously as his paki taint will not wash off as easily as the SS ink.
chetak wrote:who gave SK and the ambani funded ORF the contract to make peace between India pak??

Is it any of their business??

That is a line of argument not built on facts.

The Chairman of the Board of Trustees of ORF is Mr. Bharat Goenka not any S.Kulkarni. Further there is no S.Kulkarni listed as being on ORF Board of Trustees. The other leadership position of ORF is Director and here again there is no S.Kulkarni listed. Then there are advisors to ORF and yet again there is no S.Kulkarni listed. Finally there is no S.Kulkarni listed as a member of the research faculty visiting or otherwise.

Bottom line, S.Kulkarni has no present position at the ORF.

Check out the ORF website for yourself. Hover on About Us that appears on the box to the webpage’s left: Clicky
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Bakistanis trying to save their non-state actors

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/10/b ... 31335.html
Pakistanis ask to testify in Bangladesh war-crimes case
David Bergman | 14 Oct 2015 06:42 GMT | Politics, Asia, Bangladesh

Five prominent Pakistani citizens, whose evidence could exonerate a Bangladesh opposition politician sentenced to death for crimes against humanity, are urging the Bangladesh courts to allow them to testify.

The Pakistani citizens include Mohammed Mian Soomro, who in 2007 held the position of prime minister, Ishaq Khan Khakwani, a former national assembly and cabinet minister, and Amber Haroon Saigol, who is the chairperson of Dawn media group. The other two are businessmen.
Bhurishrava
BRFite

Post by Bhurishrava »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/972656/five ... n-dg-khan/

Seven killed, 13 injured in blast outside MNA's office in DG Khan
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

I am posting this editorial in DT today to show how much the Saudi-Pakistani relationship has slid. This could not have been expected even last year. This is the time for India to drive a wedge. We can no longer be mute spectators when it comes to Pakistan. Let us remember that Saudi-Pakistani relationship wasn't normal until mid 1960s.

Saudi defiance - Edit, DT
Predictably, Saudi Arabia has responded to an unprecedented chorus from Islamic countries calling for a more collaborative management of Hajj after the Mina tragedy with typical disregard and nonchalance. A high ranking prince, Turki al-Faisal, was the first to break the official silence on the growing condemnation of Saudi Arabia’s fatal mismanagement, saying that Riyadh considers management of Hajj a matter of sovereignty. The Saudi regime derives its legitimacy from being the self-proclaimed “Custodian of the two Holy Mosques” and the prince was adamant that the country believes this to be a matter of privilege and that after spending billions of dollars to improve the conditions of Hajj, it was not going to give up that privilege to anyone else. Later, Saudi King Salman himself weighed in on the issue and dismissed the mounting criticism as merely “political exploitation” of the incident by “irresponsible” elements. The King further professed that the Saudi Arabian regime was ‘the servant of God’ and it would employ all of its capabilities to “provide the guests of God with comfort, security and safety”. He reaffirmed the statements of his relative and defied any possibility that the organisation of the immensely profitable Hajj would be taken away from Saudi Arabia.

For all the nice sounding talk of serving the “guests of God”, the aftermath of the Mina tragedy proves that talk to be distinctly hollow. The callousness with which victims and grieving families have been dealt; the lack of transparency about the alleged investigations being done about the incident; the failure to update the body count or release a breakdown of the casualties according to nationalities to facilitate information sharing; the mass burial of dead bodies; the disregard for missing people — there is an endless list of Saudi transgressions and a crushing lack of humanity that bellies any claims of feeling privilege at serving the “guests of God”. The Saudi regime is bereft of humility or conscience. Under the guise of purist Islam, it is a greedy capitalist enterprise at its worst. which sees no qualms in profiting off a holy event attended by millions from around the world even if it leads to horrific deaths of thousands. The “sovereign” right it claims over managing the Hajj is but an accident of geography and a consequence of colonial powers dividing up Middle Eastern countries and parcelling them out to their favoured stooges in the 1920s and 30s. The so-called holy regime has ever since its inception been propped up by western powers and has no innate right to monopolise governance over one of the key sites of Islam. Alas, despite the resounding criticism, the Muslim countries hardly have enough of a clout to pressurise the Saudi regime to cede ground. It can only be hoped that Saudi Arabia, despite its public defiance, learns lessons and ensures there is no repeat of Mina. *
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Apparently, there is a growing clamour for a military coup and this has prompted the DT to write another editorial.

Lessons of October 1999 - Edit, DT
In a significant move, a PML-N Senator recognised how historically dictators have benefited from opportunistic politicians giving them support, and called for a vow from all parliamentarians that they would never support a dictator under any circumstances in the future . . . . While the Senators’ strong words are certainly encouraging, a cursory glance at the political and media discourse across the country would reveal many worrying realities. It should be considered unfathomable that barely half a decade after seeing the back of a much reviled dictator, the country’s political consensus would be dangerously close to calling for another military coup, but such is the fickle public memory of Pakistani citizens and media. The lesson of October 1999 seems to be that we have learnt no lesson at all. While the achievements of General Raheel Sharif in combating terrorism are certainly praiseworthy, it is baffling to imagine that since he is performing his duties well, he should be elevated to the status of head of state. There is a concentrated campaign where short-sighted civilians clamour for intervention by the army chief in matters where the army has no business being involved.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

That editorial in DT is incredible. I wonder at the source of the confidence... can't be just China.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

JE Menon wrote:That editorial in DT is incredible. I wonder at the source of the confidence... can't be just China.
Iran has moved in as was expected, now that it itself feels unshackled.

Pakis are known to have a good sense of the direction of the breeze. Loyalty is not their strong suit.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Boundry
SLAMABAD: At least four people were killed and two injured on Wednesday in a blast in Pakistan's Punjab province.

The blast took place outside the election office of an assembly member belonging to the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Party, in Punjab's Dera Ghazi Khan district.

Eyewitnesses said two attackers drove into the PML-N leader's office and detonated their explosives, Dawn online reported.

The leader was in Islamabad at the time of the suicide attack while around 40 people were present at his election office.

A local PML-N leader was among the four killed.
Cheers Image