Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-20

Post by arun »

arun wrote:On the day of the Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday, Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden acts of violence carried out by female suicide bombers results in 7 dead in Maiduguri in Nigeria:

Maiduguri bombed again in Friday morning attack

In Maiduguri a day earlier, on Thursday, Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden act of violence carried out by 2 suicide bombers targeting a Mohammadden place of worship during prayer time, had killed between 14 and 42:

Dozens die in double suicide bomb attack on Nigerian mosque

Moving on from Nigeria to Saudi Arabia, more Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion based sectarian violence on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday which saw Sunni Mohammadden Terrorist group, ISIL aka Islamic State aka IS , attack a prayer meeting of co-religionists of Shia sect. It appears that even in the Saudi Arabian birthplace of Mohammaddenism, the claim by Mohammaddens that their faith is “The Religion Of Peace” has not percolated to a material number of Mohammaddens going by the recurring acts of Mohammadden Terrorism witnessed:

Five killed in ISIL-claimed attack in Saudi Arabia
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

This Friday’s Mohammadden Sabbath was witness to more than usual levels of Mohammadden violence. Besides attacks in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia mentioned in my previous post, this Friday saw Mohammaddens target fellow Abrahamic Jews by torching a shrine revered by followers of Judaism in Palestine Authority controlled Nablus:

Palestinians Burn Jewish Holy Site in West Bank as Clashes Kill 4
member_29089
BRFite

Post by member_29089 »

Gayhadi John

After reading the heart-felt discussion about the marital status of Barkha Dutt. I always thought that Johhny boy would make an ideal groom for her. Because she is so concerned about mohammadans being killed en-mass in India I thought a manly Mohammadan (Johhny) would impress her with his skills in beheadings, lynching, and crucifying that she may never return to the heart-less land of India. But no, this Jihadi John prefers men. Still, I hope she will soon travel to peaceful lands controlled by ISIS and Boko Haram to see for herself how her favorite tribe is fighting back against the evil kuffers.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Mohammadden mob violence in Indonesia targets fellow Abrahamic Christists:

3 Days After Aceh Church Attacks, More Than 5,000 Christian Refugees to Return Home
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Mohammadden Cleric originating in Russia’s Dagestan arrested on terrorism charges in Germany:

Berlin Police Arrest Imam on Terrorism Charges
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Female Bangladeshi Mohammadden writer Ms. Taslima Nasrin / Taslima Nasreen on the Dhimmi like behaviour of our self-proclaimed “Secular’s” aka “Pseudo-secular’s”.
Most secular people are pro-Muslims and anti-Hindu. They protest against the acts of Hindu fundamentalists and defend the heinous acts of Muslim fundamentalists.
Politicians appease Muslims for votes in India. Muslims get so much favour that angers many Hindus. It is true that sometimes Muslims get tortured only because they are Muslims. But it happens to other religious community too. In Canning, a Hindu village in West Bengal, was burnt down by Muslim fanatics in 2013. If Muslims were brutally persecuted in India, they would have left India for neighbouring Muslim countries like Hindu minorities have been leaving Bangladesh and Pakistan since Partition.
See {partial?} text of interview with TOI’s Sagarika Ghosh here:

Indian writers guilty of double standards when it comes to dissent: Taslima Nasrin
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Oppression Of Minorities In Pakistan” thread.

Christist arrested for blasphemy in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

“Local Police Official” said that “The arrest was made after residents complained that the Christian man used a sword for healing patients on which Quranic verses were inscribed and it was offending for their religious sentiments”.

Explanation notwithstanding, I still cannot understand what was so blasphemous about a using a sword inscribed with verses from Koran aka Quran to heal the sick. So help me here. Was it blasphemous because:

1.Since Mohammaddenism is claimed by followers to be “The Religion Of Peace” inscribing Koranic verses on an instrument of violence such as a sword is blasphemous?

2.Quranic / Koranic verses were inscribed on a sword whose scabbard had a chape rather than one that had the chape removed?

3.Something altogether different?

From here:

Police arrest Christian healer for blasphemy in Sargodha
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Texas teen arrested for homemade clock to move to Qatar- A Hot Bed Of Islamic Extremism
DALLAS: A 14-year-old Muslim boy who was arrested after a homemade clock he brought to school was mistaken for a possible bomb will be moving with his family to the Middle East so he can attend school there, his family said Tuesday.

Ahmed Mohamed's family released a statement saying they had accepted a foundation's offer to pay for his high school and college in Doha, Qatar.

He recently visited the country as part of a whirlwind month that included a Monday stop at the White House and an appearance Tuesday at the US Capitol.

“We are going to move to a place where my kids can study and learn, and all of them being accepted by that country,” Ahmed's father, Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, told The Dallas Morning News before boarding an airplane from Washington back home to Texas on Tuesday.
After living in the "Land Of The Free" for many years, I would not be surprised that the family would find it difficult to adjust their lifestyle in the claustophobic atmosphere of Qatar and would want to return back
The family said it accepted an offer from the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development to join its Young Innovators Program.
Ahmed, who along with his family will relocate to Qatar, received a full scholarship for his secondary and undergraduate education. Ahmed said he was impressed with the program and thinks he'll “learn a lot and have fun, too.”
He also visited Sudan, where he met with President Omar al-Bashir, which has prompted some criticism because al-Bashir is wanted by the International Criminal Court on charges of genocide and war crimes for atrocities linked to the fighting in Darfur province. Ahmed's father is a Sudanese immigrant to the US and a former presidential candidate in Sudan who ran opposing al-Bashir.
So, the family, to put it mildly, is "Islamic oriented"; therefore, it is possible that "integration" in Qatar would not pose a problem :mrgreen:
On Tuesday at the US Capitol, Ahmed stood alongside California Rep. Mike Honda as the Democrat praised the teen, saying Ahmed had used his negative experience to raise awareness about racial and ethnic profiling.Honda and more than two dozen other congressmen sent a letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch last month calling on the Department of Justice to investigate Ahmed's detention and arrest.
Guess, the decision to migrate was not made by him, but by his parents, who it is hoped, hold a US passport, otherwise it will likely be "back to Sudan" after their stay in Qatar :mrgreen:
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

http://tarekfatah.com/hundreds-of-india ... lim-woman/
Indian Muslim mob beats a Muslim woman. Her crime? She wants to end the mass slaughter of cows and sheep as animal sacrifice during Eid festival
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Oppression of Minorities In Pakistan” thread.

Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion based sectarian violence in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan sees demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan in a Mosque used by the minority Mohammadden Shia sect.

Looks like the “Strategic Asset” Non-State Actors created by the State Actors of the Punjabi Military dominated Deep State of the Islamic Republic to oppress the Baloch people have as it were gone off reservation for some private sport:

Ten killed as suicide bomber strikes imambargah in Balochistan
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

hanumadu wrote:http://tarekfatah.com/hundreds-of-india ... lim-woman/
Indian Muslim mob beats a Muslim woman. Her crime? She wants to end the mass slaughter of cows and sheep as animal sacrifice during Eid festival
same thing happened some time ago to some other muslim woman in proper sharia outfit who publicly advocated and canvased for vegetarianism during eid among her brethren some Hindu mard protected her. :)

http://www.news18.com/news/madhya-prade ... 08839.html

Last edited by chetak on 23 Oct 2015 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

Such a pissful religion onlee
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the STFUP thread.
Death toll in this Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion based sectarian violence in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan targeting a religious procession taken out by members of minority Shia Mohammadden sect on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday, has climbed to 16.

Further it is now being reported that this attack was a not merely a demonstration of the IEDology of Pakistan but rather a demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan:

16 mourners killed, 30 injured in Jacobabad suicide blast
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

This Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday sees yet another Green on Green violence as Mohammadden Terrorist group Boko Haram attacks Mohammadden place of worship in Maiduguri, Nigeria. Killing 23 co-religionists:

23 killed as Boko Haram attacks Maiduguri mosque
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

This Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday (Oct 23rd) saw 2 Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religion based acts of violence targeting Mohammadden places of worship. Besides the above linked suicide attack in Maidguri, capital of Nigeria’s Borno State, there was a second attack targeting a Mosque in Yola, capital of Nigeria’s Adamawa State. The Combined death toll of Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden violence this Mohammadden Sabbath of Friday stands at 61:

Bomb blasts kill 61 in Maiduguri, Yola mosques
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Christist majority countries seem to be having problems brought on by their genorisity in offering fellow Abrahamic Mohammaddens the right to immigrate. Op Ed in the Daily caller titled “Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West. Japan Didn’t.” by James Zumwalt:

Read it all:

Clicky

Moving on from Sweden to the UK, the UK’s Telegraph reports problems brought by Mohammadden immigrants as these immigrants seek to impose medieval religious mandated Shariah Law overriding just existing laws.

Muslim men having '20 children each' because of polygomy, peer claims : Baroness Cox, a cross-bench peer, says that Sharia Law is leading to 'shocking' discrimination against Muslim women

An excerpt from the above linked article:
She {Baroness Cox}disclosed one case in which a 63-year-old man tried to divorce his 23-year-old wife and arrange her marriage to a Pakistani man who needed a visa.

He asked a gynaecologist to "repair the hymen" of his wife so she could remarry, and stood to make £10,000 "for effecting the arrangement".

"Such shocking cases surely cannot be allowed to continue," she said. "The rights of Muslim women and the rule of law in our land must be upheld."
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Bangladesh joins Pakistan in the Green on Green religion motivated Intra-Mohammadden sectarian killing spree during the Mohammadden religious occasion of Muharram. Dhaka bomb attack on Muharram gathering leaves 1 Shia Mohammadden dead and 80 injured:

Triple explosions at Shia gathering in Old Dhaka leave one killed, nearly 80 wounded
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Please let me blow myself, my 72 virgins are waiting for me in heaven: Taliban suicide bomber
NEW DELHI (Web Desk) – An arrested Taliban suicide bomber said that he will blew himself because 72 virgins are waiting for him in heaven, India TV reported.

Interestingly, militant groups like ISIS also quote Islamic scriptures to point out that a suicide bomber will get 72 virgins in heaven.

The suicide bomber said that he will carry out the blast even if he founds his family members in the crowd.

According to him, a man who is a jihadi is true follower of Islam whereas others are not.

The suicide bomber, who is now under arrest in Pakistan, said that 72 virgins are waiting for him and there is no logic in marrying only one here.
Obviously, this man from the FATA-Frontier area of Pakistan has undergone "training"; just wondering if his "school" is included in the list of authorized Madarasah, sanctioned by the Pakistan Ministry Of Education :mrgreen:
Given below are the excerpts of his interview:

Q. Will you take revenge from all?

A. Yes, I will – as much as I can, even if it includes my family. If I go out for suicide bombing and I see my family there, even then I will blow myself

Q. In suicide bombing innocent Muslims and even those who hate America are killed.

A. No. Those who are not taking part in Jihad are not innocent. Only those are innocent who are taking part in the Jihad in Miranshah etc. We have no repentance, no sorrow for killing. If our leader orders us to kill two people and hundreds are killed in this process even then we will do.

Q. How many brothers and sisters you have?

A. 9, including me.
:shock:
Q. Your family supports you for this? Do they (family) know about you?

A. They tried to stop me but I don’t care.

Q. Are you married?

A. No

Q. Do you wish to marry?

A. No, 72 virgins are waiting for me in heaven – so why I should prefer only one here?
:rotfl:
Q. Are virgins waiting for those as well who are killed at your hands?

A. No. They will be treated there (hereafter) as per their intentions. If they support government, then they will be answerable accordingly. Our leader has told us that you will not be responsible for the killing of those who are killed other than your target.

No one in Pakistan is innocent. Whoever is outside Waziristan is not innocent, they will be innocent if they go and support Taliban (in their fighting).
There have been earlier press reports that the Paki Fauj/ Pak Fed/Prov Govt have opened a "de radicalization clinic"; just wondering, if this "gentleman" qualifies for entry in such an "institution" :mrgreen:
vivek.rao
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek.rao »

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/25/world ... .html?_r=0
ISIS Claims Responsibility for Attack in Bangladesh Targeting Shias
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

Mawali Gandhi
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

Well, Gandhi said a lot of things you know, sometimes it's surprising even to me.

Truly a visionary of our times :mrgreen:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Malaysia, a country routinely held up as the Poster boy of enlightened moderate Mohammaddenism turns out to be anything but that. Malaysian law, at least that prevalent in the state of Selangor, explicitly prohibits the practise of Shia / Shiite sectarian variant of Mohammaddenism. Apparently the Malaysian version of what is halal Mohammaddenism is restricted to the Sunni variant.

Datuk Haris Kasim the Director of Jabatan Agama Islam Selangor (Jais) ie: The Selangor State Islamic Department, is reported to have said : "Any individual found to be practising Shiah ideology will face stern action for committing an offence under the Selangor state law and upon conviction, may be fined or jailed," .

Malaysian Insider citing Datuk Haris Kasim goes on to report that “this was consistent with the verdict reached by the Selangor fatwa committee on October 17, 2013, that Shia teachings deviated from the teachings of Islam, according to the view of Sunni followers.”

See more at:

Jais warns Shias of stern action

And to make things very clear, the exclusively Sunni Mohammadden JAIS arrests a group of Shia’s for participating in the Ashura mourning which is a key element of the Shia variant of Mohammaddenism:

Jais to question Shia Muslims nabbed in Muharram ceremony
Last edited by arun on 25 Oct 2015 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

a while back protesters were marching through the streets with a cows head on a stick to register some protest against hindus.
https://hornbillunleashed.files.wordpre ... rotest.jpg
http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/fil ... custom.jpg

cows are slaughtered in schools to celebrate some festival
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/mala ... in-schools
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

Every picture shows us their hate. For me personally, it is just more evidence of the disease that afflicts a significant section of humanity. And the more I'm determined that we need to rescue these people from the virus. No matter what.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Green on Green Intra Mohammadden religion based sectarian violence sees Sunni Mohammadden group, Islamic State, suicide bomb Mosque of Ismaili subsect of Shia Mohammadden sect:

Islamic State attack on Saudi mosque kills one: ministry
member_27845
BRFite

Post by member_27845 »

GunterH wrote:Trump 4 El Presidente !

Burqa means no need for makeup : Trump
Absolutely brilliant - trivialise all things Malsi and make them squirm
His approach - that he does not wish to debate Burkha wearing is correct - why get involved , when they are digging their own graves
Bhurishrava
BRFite

Post by Bhurishrava »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... nthem.html

Muslim students walk out during australian national anthem.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

VijayR wrote:
GunterH wrote:Trump 4 El Presidente !

Burqa means no need for makeup : Trump
Absolutely brilliant - trivialise all things Malsi and make them squirm
His approach - that he does not wish to debate Burkha wearing is correct - why get involved , when they are digging their own graves

"I tell you, if I was a woman," Trump said while waving his hand over his face to simulate wearing a burqa. “[I'd be like] 'I'm ready, darling, let's go.'" :rotfl:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 589914.cms

NEW DELHI: The juvenile convicted in the Nirbhaya gang rape case and lodged at a juvenile welfare home here has been put through professional counselling in the wake of his alleged indoctrination into jihadi ideology by a fellow inmate arrested in the Delhi high court blast case. :roll: The de-radicalization effort comes just ahead of his scheduled release on December 15.

The juvenile, who was 17-and-a-half-year-old when he joined his friends to fatally rape Nirbhaya in a moving bus in December 2012, shared his cell at the Juvenile Welfare Home at Majnuka Tila with the Delhi HC blast accused, a juvenile Kashmiri militant from Kishtwar, for nearly 7-8 months. During this time, taking advantage of their proximity, the Kashmiri inmate brainwashed and motivated the Nirbhaya case convict to join jihad in Kashmir after his release from the juvenilehome.

An inquiry was undertaken by the intelligence agencies after BJP leader Subramanian Swamy wrote to PM Narendra Modi on July 17, pointing out how he had learnt from police sources that the Nirbhaya convict had become an "Islamic fundamentalist/jihadiwhile at the(juvenilewelfare) centre".

The inquiry report named three officers who were supervising the home at the time of the alleged indoctrination. It recommended separation of the duo and counselling of the Nirbhaya case convict, who is scared to return to his village after release as he fears for his life, to prevent him from joining militant ranks.

The duohas since been separated and the juvenile rape convict put through counselling. Meanwhile, the home ministry has alsos ought examination of the matter as to how the Nirbhaya case convict was transferred to the juvenile home at Majnu ka Tila, and lodgedin the same cell as th ejuvenile Kashmiri militant.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

He should join Jihad in Kashmir by all means. So that our armed forces can give him the punishment he escaped - a bullet in the forehead.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

that monster is not a juvie anymore right? are the protections (not releasing name etc) always in place forever or do they lapse?
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Gus wrote:that monster is not a juvie anymore right? are the protections (not releasing name etc) always in place forever or do they lapse?

Even if he doesn't go the jihadi way in the future, he is most probably is a green zombie now and will be procreating to create more green zombies. Why hasn't this scum bag found a noose for his neck yet ?

-M
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

rumours say this juvenile was the most brutal and animalistic of the gang and use the iron rod on her and damn near ripped her uterus out while she was still alive.

now he can start his 2nd innings as a jihadi, 3rd innings might be as a MLA for a secular party.
member_29089
BRFite

Post by member_29089 »

I am suar Barkha Dutt will not be doing a TV show on this issue.

Christian Women Jailed in Islamic UAE for having sex
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

She did find time to crap on karva chauth festival thougb
member_29089
BRFite

Post by member_29089 »

Bangladesh Secular Publisher Hacked to Death

Anyone willing to bet how many Muslim writers or Muslim Bollywood people will return their awards?
I'd say ZERO
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Mohammadden jail bird populations seem to have reached a significant proportion in the UKsjails. UK Government appointed investigating team finds that Mohammadden prisoners are imposing the hated Mohammadden religion inspired Jaziya Tax on Non-Mohammadden jail prisoners:

Islamists in UK jails extort infidel tax from fellow prisoners

More in the Daily Mail:

Islamist extremists are extorting 'infidel tax' from fellow prisoners in some of Britain's toughest jails
member_29089
BRFite

Post by member_29089 »

Barkha Dutt has two reasons to do a program on this incident. A woman's modesty was violated and an Islamic woman's modesty was violated - Taliban style. But NO she will be doing a program on why someone's face was blackened with INK !

Violating a Woman's Modesty - Taliban Eshyle