Indranil wrote:We can start with the dry thrust, SFC, TWR, max obtainable pressure ratio of Kaveri with the original M88 core. Is it ideal? If not, how has the core to resized (obviously up), but by how much?
JayS, See above post from Indranil.
Looks like we have a difference about the dry thrust.
My beef about GTRE is their total opaqueness and report only to dead hand or live fist in hushed whispers of good news around the corner for the last three decades.
Tejas succeeded due to the ADA transparency so everyone knew where they were and got support.
When even Saurav Jha writes about lack of trust in GTRE its something for he is an open Indian defence products endorser.
Trust is built on three Cs: Communication, Character, and Capability
Communication is further components:
- Trust in "Listening to Learn"
- Trust in understanding (purposes, concerns, and circumstances)
- Trust in judgment
- Are commitments accurate? (Clear, specific promises and requests)
- Are commitments authentic? (based on shared purpose)
- Follow through in commitments?
- Honest about results?
- Reward integrity?
- Address poor performance quickly, accurately, and authentically?
- Are skills and experience trusted?
- Trust to involve others appropriately when personal capability is insufficient?
- Do you communicate breakdowns in your ability to perform ASAP?
Each of these 12 can be put in a table and assessed as STRONG, WEAK, ON TRACK
I had given this to Saik long back for his use.
Now where would GTRE score?