tsarkar wrote:Can someone share the gist of the press conference?
Key take aways
- IAF has visual and ELINT evidence to prove that the F16s were in the mix yesterday
- AVM quotes paki media reports and IA ground sightings to state that there were indeed 2 chutes seen opening after the A/C was hit (2 seater F-16)
- AMRAAM debris found in Rajouri. Can only be mounted on F16 in PAF.
- PAF aimed for IA installations, Swift IAF response made them miss. It was NOT an intentional miss as claimed.
- Intercepted PAF with a mix of MiG21, M2k and Su30s
- Our pilot ejected and drifted over to PoK.
- Happy to have Wg.Co back, this is not an act of goodwill but an action as per Geneva convention. (Very clearly said.. for the WKKs and Dimran fans)
- IA military targets targetted by PAF, IAF prevented casualties with prompt response
- Ceasefire violation continue unabated across LoC
- Stands ready with the other arms in all 3 dimensions.
About Balakot atacks:
- Casualities: We have hit all that we wanted to hit, it's immature to claim number of casualities.
- We have Battle damage evidence. It is up to the govt to release it or not.
Then AMRAAM debris was shown