2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
sanjayc
BRFite

Re: 2019 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by sanjayc »

Driving force could be population density difference, or economic difference, or some other driver. For India-BD and USA-Mexico it is probably more the economic difference.
The driving force is also Hijra -- the peaceful migration of Muslims to non-Muslim lands carrying the flag of Islam
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

sanjayc wrote:
Driving force could be population density difference, or economic difference, or some other driver. For India-BD and USA-Mexico it is probably more the economic difference.
The driving force is also Hijra -- the peaceful migration of Muslims to non-Muslim lands carrying the flag of Islam
People need to stop drawing US Mexico analogy. Don't think mexicans are going to US with the intent of gazwa e US. Nor they have any intention to convert US into a country of a particular population. The history of those two and India-BD-Pak is entirely different. No meaningful analogy can be made.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Has any one done a mapping of the "trouble spots" in India after the CAA? At a cursory check;
1. Assam - riots during the initial days, but now seems to have been under control. Issue more related to NRC.
2. West Bengal - the most intense battle field with riots and large scale public property destruction. West Bengal Chief Minister actively colluding with the rioters through her statements.
3. Jamia Millia Islamia Uni (New Delhi) - minor rioting in university & the surrounding area which again seems to be a minority strong hold. Other areas of New Delhi peaceful.
4. Aligarh Muslim Uni (Uttar Pradesh) - again violence only in and around the university. Other areas in UP are peaceful.
5. Kerala - a harthal/bandh called today by Islamic fundamentalist organisations with some Naxal outsfits. Kerala Chief Minister even though against CAA, is not in favour of harthal and terrorising people.
6. Tamil Nadu - situation completely peaceful. ADMK folks firmly in control.
7. Karnataka - situation peaceful. No rioting. BJP folks firmly in control.
8. Andhra Pradesh - situation peaceful.
9. Telengana - minor protests in Muslim Universities within Hyderabad.
10. Maharashtra - situation peaceful.
11. Gujarath - situation peaceful.
12. Orissa - situation peaceful.
13. Punjab - situation peaceful.
14. Haryana - situation peaceful.
15. J&K Union Territory - no gimmicks at all. No stone pelting or terror attacks 8).
16. Ladakh UT - situation peaceful.

Perhaps this would also clearly indicate on who are the players here and their motives. Others can correct me here. But the pattern I see here is that;
1. Only one state actively encouraging rioting and that is West Bengal. Elements in another state -Kerala- having sizeable Muslim population is also encouraging rioting, but no much state support.
2. Other wise riots, protests & lathi charges are only at Muslim majority educational establishments. And they are not even getting much support from other parts of the state. Students (!?) from these establishments are now used as the cannon fodder. Moral support coming in from the commies & leftists; again restricted to their usual dens - arts colleges, movie, literature etc.
3. Main stream media is the major "force multiplier" who is trying to create an impression that the entire country is burning.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Good observations Sachin saar.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

arvin wrote:Irony was it was put up by a young mallu christian girl. My guess is she must have picked it up from friends network in kerala.Muslim victim syndrome lies being spread
In Kerala, hating BJP is now moving to hating Hindus and also into hate India. Time and again the major media groups always focus on creating an image that Kerala is NOT dependent on India. And lot of people (whose life is only in Kerala and then the Gelf) getting all fancy ideas that Kerala can dictate terms to India. And I also see heightened Dhimminess amongst the Hindu population. Only saving grace is that there is also larger awareness of the issues within the Hindu crowd as well.
Yagnasri wrote:That is provided in Criminal Procedure Code which is not general code/law what govern the police conduct in such cases. There is no exception to universities. No exception to private properties etc also. So why the F anyone should care if VC is not asked for permission?
This is a myth created by some groups - mainly the commies - that police cannot enter a college or university without permisson from the authorities. I had seen this in KL as well, with many Arts Colleges principles being pro-rioters and anti-police. My understanding is that a college/university is a public space.
Riots are stage managed. They are almost over now.
Looks like yes. For example the woman from Kerala who was seen challenging a police man (while a rioter hid behind her skirt) has been found to be the wife of a journalist working for Islamic channels. She is the female version of the once famous (comical) "Islamic rage boy". And riots & protests are now mainly in Muslim dominated universities and colleges with the commie strong holds giving moral support.

And all the while Amit Shah is talking about building a grand temple in Ayodhya in next four months. The "seculars" will now have to worry about that part, and keep time aside for hollering against the temple construction. And by then, I guess NRC guide lines would be in place.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is unusual and ..............
BJP ally Akali Dal makes a U-turn, says include Muslims in Citizenship Amendment Act https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/b ... 2019-12-17 … via @indiatoday
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:this is unusual and ..............
Just posturing, I guess. Where were they when the bill came up in Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha? The bill is now signed and has become an Act. Now if they are really keen on this, let them introduce a bill in Lok Sabha with the amendments and then get it passed again. Shiv Sena, Congress and even CPI(M) can try the same route.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Is there a pattern where they live in and around transport hubs? If there is, is it coincidence or a strategy to control entry and exit points of a city?
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

Guys... Don't know what had made Amir khans wife to be afraid when I use to feel that there is no issue to be. But now I am feeling really afraid of being in India. The kind of organized way the IM are fighting is unbelievable. I still dont understand what are they fighting for? Just because the government decided to give citizenship to Hindus and not Muslims who left India in the belief of creating "land of pure" need to be given citizenship? or they just want to show that we are now in a position and number from here on Muslims will dictate what hindus have to do?

It is sad state that hindu Brahiminal dynasty Raja Dahir of pakistan who offered asylum to Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of Prophet Mohammed when he was being persecuted in Arab, today are not getting asylum in India the land that he truely belong to. The reason is the same muslims are fighting tooth and nail to it.

If an oppressed Hindu cant come back to India, the place where his religion originated, where else he will go? If being at 15-18% of the population they can stop Hindus comeback, will they allow Hindus to leave when their population reaches to 30% or more? Will there be a time in my grandson's life when he has to decide to kill his daughters safeguard her honor ? Just like many Kashmiri pandits of 1990 did.

When I express this to my Hindu friends they say I am exaggerating. They say, "history is proof, if nothing happened in the mughal era what will happen now?". But the same history says that Arab pegas were wiped out, Zoroastrians are minorities in the land where their religion origined. Kashmiris are still refugees in India. And the list goes on and on...

The worst is any posts i make supporting CAA on fasebook/whatsapp I am attacked by bad words by Muslims. I can understand that, but what hurts me more is Hindu friends talk of secularism and tell me I should not post. I have not understood what's wrong in even posting a link of CAA and urging people to read and let me know where is it hurting Muslims is being attacked as if I have denigrated their god and religion.

Seeing all these that too when a strong government with hindu tilt is there, if the situation is like this then what will happen if MIM or Cong comes to power... I started seriously thinking to get PR and move out of India before it is too late.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Madhu sir, we see friends like yours here in this very forum. As a jain muni told off that chota thackeray, biggest enemies of hindus are hindus themselves.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

'This too shall pass' but Islamists are very quickly showing their hand. Suddenly it seems ot have become like Now-or-Never battle for them while MAD is still in peaceful mood.
I am sure if Govt wanted to show who is the boss, They could have done that but that would have caused unnecessary harm and damage so Govt is taking the soft route.

My predication is that Jamia and Aligarh University may now be on the Radar of agencies and we may see change in the character of these Univ. Enough of being hotbed of Muslim first policy.

It may be cold heartedness of me, But supporting any such violence takes few more voters and supporters away from Congoons and local mafia dynasties.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Prem Kumar wrote:I like the Piclu-pankajs arguments. Well reasoned & fact based. My 2 cents:

IMO, NRC should have a tiered system of filtering. Same as how we filter water through multiple levels of coarseness. No process will catch everyone. But the 2 objectives to be served are:

Objectives
a) Tag & deport a bulk of the illegals
b) Minimize pain to the bulk of the population

Proposal
1) Tier A: these are high-likelihood bonafide citizens. Example: Punjabi grandmother living in village. Cannot prove that she is Indian but heck, everyone knows she & her ancestors have lived here forever. These folks get an NRC card with no hassle. 70% of the country will auto-qualify
2) Tier B: moderate-likelihood citizens: these are migrants who may not have a long history in their current domicile. There will be additional scrutiny before giving these people an NRC card
3) Tier C: low-likelihood citizens: anyone who speaks Bengali & is a Muslim. Extreme vetting will be done. By default, they will be deported unless waterproof evidence is presented
4) People will be issued Tier A (green), Tier B (yellow) and Tier C (purple) cards. They will have to go through their respective vetting process.

Objections
1) The most obvious one I can think of is that the usual suspects will scream "discrimination", compare this with "number-tattooing of Jews" and raise this in the Supreme Court. The Government, in its defense, can use the same argument as in CAA. I.e. "reasonable classification". When it comes to citizenship & national security, its natural & just to classify people. A construction worker in Bangalore will not be treated with the same suspicion as a stone-pelter in Kashmir. I am sure other legal-eagles can come up with stronger arguments on why such classification is correct.
To make the multi-tier filtering system work, it has to be made abundantly clear to the govt officials who are doing the verification that a second and third layer verifications will be done. If it is found that in tier-1 verification some noncitizens have made to the NRC list which are caught in tier-2, or in tier-3 then the officials in tier-1 (and/or tier-2) will be held responsible. This may call for negative evaluation to their career. Otherwise this entire NRC exercise will be another leaky process.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Jamia was never one radar of anyone. It is always JNU. But suddenly it is Jamia. Jhadavpur was not on anyone radar. Now it is. AMU was in the radar but not exposed like this. AMU also was not that famous for riots. Now that also started.

The end result is total exposure of BIF.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Yagnasri wrote:Jamia was never one radar of anyone. It is always JNU. But suddenly it is Jamia. Jhadavpur was not on anyone radar. Now it is. AMU was in the radar but not exposed like this. AMU also was not that famous for riots. Now that also started.

That escalated quickly.

Were BIF really so spooked that they reached out to violence and escalated the war of attrition so quickly or is this the only arrow in their queer ? Now that new crop of future BIF is openly coming out of these Univ, Govt might move quickly to deny them space and forum.
Those from BIF don't realize that a large mass of ordinary Bhartiya is now worried about the level of violence these folks can unleash and would be happy to support any harsh response from Police.

With RJB,370 and TT, My guess is CAB and CAA are another of those pillars which will secure Bharat from BiF.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Yagnasri wrote: ..
Shows how important this act is. I wonder if time limit to provide proofs of past documents is strictly needed, which was denied by courts in case of Assam. Such tweaks are needed forward.
if the situation is like this then what will happen if MIM or Cong comes to power
Earlier generation s never thought about this but prolly things will improve with such acts. Don't blame anyone since dissonance/disconnect is made by invaders/politics for a long time. Ask Hindus from countries that have come over to India.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

chetak wrote:this is unusual and ..............
BJP ally Akali Dal makes a U-turn, says include Muslims in Citizenship Amendment Act https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/b ... 2019-12-17 … via @indiatoday
They are setting the stage for breaking away from the BJP alliance. They are looking at a post Amarinder Singh era, where Congress will be hard put to it, to find a leader of equal calibre. The Akalis are perhaps calculating that they can wean away a decent number of Non-Jat Sikhs besides the usual Lahore nostalgic Sikhs and minorities who will look at a Akali Dal as a viable alternative to Congress now that they no longer carry the BJP stigma. So this is about recapturing power in the State.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

madhu wrote:Guys... Don't know what had made Amir khans wife to be afraid when I use to feel that there is no issue to be. But now I am feeling really afraid of being in India. The kind of organized way the IM are fighting is unbelievable. I still dont understand what are they fighting for? Just because the government decided to give citizenship to Hindus and not Muslims who left India in the belief of creating "land of pure" need to be given citizenship? or they just want to show that we are now in a position and number from here on Muslims will dictate what hindus have to do?

It is sad state that hindu Brahiminal dynasty Raja Dahir of pakistan who offered asylum to Hussain ibn Ali, the grandson of Prophet Mohammed when he was being persecuted in Arab, today are not getting asylum in India the land that he truely belong to. The reason is the same muslims are fighting tooth and nail to it.

If an oppressed Hindu cant come back to India, the place where his religion originated, where else he will go? If being at 15-18% of the population they can stop Hindus comeback, will they allow Hindus to leave when their population reaches to 30% or more? Will there be a time in my grandson's life when he has to decide to kill his daughters safeguard her honor ? Just like many Kashmiri pandits of 1990 did.

When I express this to my Hindu friends they say I am exaggerating. They say, "history is proof, if nothing happened in the mughal era what will happen now?". But the same history says that Arab pegas were wiped out, Zoroastrians are minorities in the land where their religion origined. Kashmiris are still refugees in India. And the list goes on and on...

The worst is any posts i make supporting CAA on fasebook/whatsapp I am attacked by bad words by Muslims. I can understand that, but what hurts me more is Hindu friends talk of secularism and tell me I should not post. I have not understood what's wrong in even posting a link of CAA and urging people to read and let me know where is it hurting Muslims is being attacked as if I have denigrated their god and religion.

Seeing all these that too when a strong government with hindu tilt is there, if the situation is like this then what will happen if MIM or Cong comes to power... I started seriously thinking to get PR and move out of India before it is too late.
Tell me saar how Modi got a bigger mandate the 2nd time around without having done anything for the "core" or the "economy"?

IF you can find that answer my question you will find answer to your question.

And do take what steps is needed to make yourself feel safe.
Last edited by pankajs on 17 Dec 2019 13:05, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

well played bajwa.

The pakis have screwed a Indian muslim mohajir once again.

This slimeball can't even come to India as a refugee because of the CAB/CAA

Special court hands death penalty to Musharraf in high treason case

Special court hands death penalty to Musharraf in high treason case :mrgreen:

A three-member special court announced its verdict in the long-drawn high treason case against former military ruler Pervez Musharraf today. — AFP/File
In a first in Pakistan's history, a three-member bench of the special court, headed by Peshawar High Court Chief Justice Waqar Ahmad Seth, on Tuesday handed former military ruler Pervez Musharraf death sentence in the long-drawn high treason case against him.

The former military chief is currently in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. The high treason trial of the former military dictator for clamping the state of emergency on Nov 3, 2007, has been pending since December 2013.

He was booked in the treason case in December 2013. Musharraf was indicted on March 31, 2014, and the prosecution had tabled the entire evidence before the special court in September the same year. However, due to litigation at appellate forums, the trial of the former military dictator lingered on and he left Pakistan in March 2016.

The special court — comprising Justice Seth, Justice Nazar Akbar of the Sindh High Court (SHC) and Justice Shahid Karim of the LHC — had announced that it would deliver its verdict in the case today. However, the government's prosecutor, Advocate Ali Zia Bajwa, said that they had submitted three petitions today.

One of the petitions asks that the court make three individuals — former prime minister Shaukat Aziz, former Supreme Court chief justice Abdul Hameed Dogar and former law minister Zahid Hamid — suspects in the case.

"We want to make Musharraf's facilitators and companions suspects as well. It it important that the trial of all suspects is held at the same time," the prosecutor said.

"Submitting such a request after three and a half years means the government doesn't have the right intentions. Today the case was set for final arguments and now new petitions have been submitted," remarked Justice Karim.

Justice Akbar questioned the lawyer regarding the evidence against the individuals that the government wanted to include in the case.

"The stage of investigations and [presenting] evidence has passed. Has there been a new investigation against the included suspects?" he asked, in response to which the prosecutor said that an investigation can only be carried out after the complaint is registered.

The prosecutor said that according to a 2014 petition, Shaukat Aziz had told Musharraf to impose emergency.

Justice Akbar remarked that the prosecutor was referring to Musharraf's petition in which the verdict has been reserved while Justice Karim added that the Supreme Court has also issued a verdict on a petition regarding other suspects.

Justice Akbar said two weeks had been earlier granted to the government to present a modified charge sheet. "As per the law, charged can be amended anytime before the verdict," responded the prosecutor.

"If you want to further make anyone a suspect, submit a new case," said Justice Karim, asking: "Does the government want to delay Musharraf's trial?"

"If three individuals are made suspects, the government should also submit requests to make the former cabinet and corps commanders suspects," he added.

Justice Karim said that without the court's permission, indictments cannot be amended. Justice Akbar added that no formal request had been received by the court for changes to the charge sheet.

"Without the court's permission, no new request can be submitted," said Justice Karim, adding: "We will not hear arguments on a request that was not formally submitted."

"The prosecution doesn't even know how to submit a request in the court," remarked Justice Akbar, at which the prosecutor apologised. "Your purpose was just to get through today," the judge noted.

Justice Karim asked how the interior secretary can amend the charge sheet without the approval of the cabinet. "Where is the approval of the federal government and the cabinet? According to a Supreme Court verdict, the federal government means the cabinet," he said.

He added that if the government doesn't want there to be a delay, it can submit a new request against the other suspects.

A second prosecutor, Munir Bhatti, said the former prosecutor had hidden facts from the court. In October, the special court was informed that the government had sacked the entire prosecution team engaged by the previous PML-N government to prosecute the high treason case against Musharraf.

"What action has the government taken against the former prosecutor?" asked Justice Akbar.

Justice Karim said with regards to the federal government, the apex court has issued directives in the Mustafa Impex case. "After the Supreme Court's directive is issued, the federal cabinet can make a decision, not the interior secretary," he said.

In the Mustafa Impex case, the Supreme Court had ultimately struck down notifications which were not issued with the approval of the cabinet.

It is pertinent to mention that the special court last month had also reserved its verdict in the long-drawn high treason case. However, an Islamabad High Court (IHC) order on November 27 — a day before the special court was set to announce its verdict — stopped the special court from doing so after the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) government sought deferment of the announcement of the verdict.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Vikas wrote:'This too shall pass' but Islamists are very quickly showing their hand. Suddenly it seems ot have become like Now-or-Never battle for them while MAD is still in peaceful mood.
I am sure if Govt wanted to show who is the boss, They could have done that but that would have caused unnecessary harm and damage so Govt is taking the soft route.

My predication is that Jamia and Aligarh University may now be on the Radar of agencies and we may see change in the character of these Univ. Enough of being hotbed of Muslim first policy.

It may be cold heartedness of me, But supporting any such violence takes few more voters and supporters away from Congoons and local mafia dynasties.
Everything has a purpose and every act is an opportunity.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Very true Pankajs.
It isn't that they would not have factored in the worst case scenario.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 3218794496
Anand Ranganathan @ARanganathan72

This man's hypocrisy is UNTAMABLE.

In his 2012 book Pax Indica, @ShashiTharoor said there are some 20 million illegal Bangladeshis in India. He wrote about them disparagingly, as though they were termites that had "disappeared into the Indian woodwork". Now he remembers Tagore.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

For the Record ...

https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 0643449857

In 2005, it was Tharoor's govt, the UPA, that proposed urgency in the drafting and the updating of the NRC in Assam.

The UPA Home Minister said he feared Assam could one day have a Bangladeshi chief minister. PM Manmohan Singh chaired the meeting.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/arti ... ram/263096
https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 7538252801

Also in 2005, Mamata Banerjee, outraging today, threw papers at the speaker, demanding a discussion on the scourge of illegal Bangladeshi migration.

She even resigned but her resignation was poorly drafted and misdirected and therefore wasn't accepted.
https://twitter.com/ARanganathan72/stat ... 8387178497

For the agenda-driven journalists: The #NRC is a Supreme Court-mandated and strictly monitored exercise.

As many as 300 tribunals have been set up and the 1.9 million whose names are missing can approach these in the next 4 months, after which they can appeal to the High Court.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

For our virtue signalling industralists

https://twitter.com/hcmariwala/status/1 ... 4210681856
Someone sent me this quote. I thought it would be a good share.
In reply ...
https://twitter.com/kansaratva/status/1 ... 8937648129
Kansara @kansaratva

Every revolutionary ends as an oppressor or a heretic.

Also Albert Camus.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

FACT ...

https://twitter.com/rahulroushan/status ... 4577050625
Rahul Roushan @rahulroushan

They were day dreaming about student revolution in Modi's first term too with police arresting Kanhaiya, after Vemula, and even imagining Hardik/Mewani as student leaders. Their drama only made people shift towards nationalism, and this second round will push people to Hindutva.
The drama around Kahaniya, Vemula & Hardik/Mewani was much more intense than the current round against CAA. Plus violence has already contaminated this round of revolution.

Clear enough! ... No? Lets hear from common man rather the narrative builders ..

https://twitter.com/mjvats1/status/1206597134813843457
Mrityunjay Kashyap @mjvats1

pathetic to see people choosing ultra-right , perhaps hatred for leftists is even bigger.
https://twitter.com/sadhavi/status/1206 ... te]Sadhavi Khosla @sadhavi

Yes, the hatred {Abhorrence} for ‘leftists’ is palpable and centrists have been pushed to the ‘right’.[/quote]Abhorrence for the liberandus politics is pushing more and more moderates to the right.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ShashankSArora/stat ... 3222107136
Shashank Arora @ShashankSArora

The government sent men in plain clothes to burn buses so students would be blamed. Then sent police to crush them. Yes. The Indian government did this in New Delhi yesterday.
Blue "tick" liberandu .. and then they wonder why they are loosing.

Another liberandu venting her frustration ...
https://twitter.com/NimratOfficial/stat ... 9059257344
Nimrat Kaur @NimratOfficial

Suspend. Rape. Burn. Clash. Mob. Violence. Ban. Lynch. Curfew. Silence. Protest. India.
Another one ..
https://twitter.com/Javedakhtarjadu/sta ... 5141345280
Javed Akhtar @Javedakhtarjadu

According to the law of the land under any circumstances police can not enter any university campus with out the permission of the university authorities. By entering the Jamia campus with out permission police has created a precedence that is a threat to every university .
https://twitter.com/smittal_ips/status/ ... 9671202816
Sandeep Mittal, IPS @smittal_ips

Dear Legal Expert
Please elaborate the law of land, the section number and name of the Act etc so that we are also enlightened.
Regards
:rotfl:
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

pankajs wrote:Tell me saar how Modi got a bigger mandate the 2nd time around without having done anything for the "core" or the "economy"?
the percentage of Hindus is around 80% and lets say 4% is around Sikhs, jains and Buddhist who normally vote to BJP. so out of 85% only 37% voted for Modi. 48% which is half of Hindus did not vote for Modi that is a lot right.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

madhu wrote:
pankajs wrote:Tell me saar how Modi got a bigger mandate the 2nd time around without having done anything for the "core" or the "economy"?
the percentage of Hindus is around 80% and lets say 4% is around Sikhs, jains and Buddhist who normally vote to BJP. so out of 85% only 37% voted for Modi. 48% which is half of Hindus did not vote for Modi that is a lot right.
One must never do such analysis. Even a casual familiarity with the Indian election will tell you this is wrong.
Last edited by pankajs on 17 Dec 2019 14:03, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Vikas wrote:
Yagnasri wrote:Jamia was never one radar of anyone. It is always JNU. But suddenly it is Jamia. Jhadavpur was not on anyone radar. Now it is. AMU was in the radar but not exposed like this. AMU also was not that famous for riots. Now that also started.

That escalated quickly.

Were BIF really so spooked that they reached out to violence and escalated the war of attrition so quickly or is this the only arrow in their queer ? Now that new crop of future BIF is openly coming out of these Univ, Govt might move quickly to deny them space and forum.
Those from BIF don't realize that a large mass of ordinary Bhartiya is now worried about the level of violence these folks can unleash and would be happy to support any harsh response from Police.

With RJB,370 and TT, My guess is CAB and CAA are another of those pillars which will secure Bharat from BiF.
This violence is the pent up resentment over loss of political patronage and lucrative appeasement of the minorities, especially muslim and xtian, that was being done by every ruling party including that of ABV's govt until this insidious practice was stopped by the Modi govt. They are using the CAA/CAB as a convenient burka for political cover and camouflage.

they had enough time to mobilize and orchestrate the riots after the CAB discussion in the public domain got underway

The balance of power has decisively shifted away from the blackmailing minorities, and an entire community, hitherto previously silent has been awakened after they realized how they were being taken for a ride by the jehadis and that is what is majorly creating the itch in the jehadi burkhas and langotes.

Every Indian minority, especially the muslim and the beedi/paki ghuspaitis are aware of the exact intent, content and coverage of the CAB/CAA.

To think that they don't know is fooling ourselves.

This is being done in mostly non BJP states where state support is being given quietly to the muslims to riot and destroy property belonging to the center.

This is being orchestrated by offshore supported sleeper cells that have been woken up to create chaos. The jehadi jamia, AMU and other college/univ students are deeply involved in this enterprise so as to give it an intellectual color and to make it more acceptable internationally.

with that much of destruction taking place why did bengal not call out the Army.

We all know why.

the riot videos and use of facial recognition software will turn out to be a gold mine. Many rioters already had the faces cleverly covered. This is not normally done outside cashmere but the cashmeri rioters have learned to do this from their palestinian counterparts and it simply indicates that the covered faces are the professionals
Last edited by chetak on 17 Dec 2019 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Not in the distant future, Liberandus and Congoon-pasand ecosystem will lament why they went berserk with CAA agitation handing 2024 to Modi Ji and 2029 to Amit Shah ji.
IMO students protesting would have been par for course as students do protest violently but this is beyond violence and protest. This is being orchestrated by backroom boys and Islamists are at the forefront as cats paw.

I am concerned that retaliation from Hindu side would come sooner than later and it would not make a nice picture.
Maybe that is what the backroom boys are hoping for.
All that is needed is a tinder on the dry grass and here we have fire storm threatening to engulf a nearby petrol bunk.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

By "smashing" CCTV cameras can "evidence" be destroyed as this moron claims

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Dev_Fadnavis/status ... 1062176768
मला प्रश्न पडतो की ही इंग्रजांची विधानसभा आहे, की स्वतंत्र भारताची?
स्वातंत्र्यवीर सावरकरांसंदर्भात या सभागृहात बोलायचे नाही तर कुठे बोलायचे?
हे सर्व सुरू असताना मुख्यमंत्री उद्धव ठाकरे आणि शिवसेना गप्प होती.
सत्तेसाठी अशी लाचारी काय कामाची?
https://youtu.be/xED5HiWogtI
#VeerSavarkar

Translated from Marathi by

I have to question whether this is an assembly of the British, or of an independent India? If you do not want to talk about the freedom fighter Savarkar, then where to speak? While all this was happening, Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray and Shiv Sena were silent. What kind of help is there for power? https://youtu.be/xED5HiWogtI#VeerSavarkar
Good to see BJP focussed on Savarkar. As I stated before, Raful might have made a mistake in going against Savarkar so strongly.

Gives the BJP a strong opening to keep hammering on Savarkar inside and outside the Assembly. However, BJP should not put Savarkar up for Bharat Ratna yet.

I would love Sena, frustrated by the constant taunts of BJP, to hurl a taunt back at BJP on the lines of ".. if you are so bothered, why don't you give Savarkar BR instead of just creating a ruckus on it, after all you have final say in the matter with BJP at the center .." At that point, BJP should take it up while crediting Sena for its idea/support.

And at some point after that, BJP should also credit Raful for indirectly pushing for Bharat Ratna for Savarkar and then watch the fun!
Last edited by pankajs on 17 Dec 2019 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/svaradarajan/status ... 8198482944
Siddharth @svaradarajan

Half the month is over but @thewire_in is quite below the half-way mark for the Rs 30 lakh donations needed to do its work. As of now we have no sources of funding other than some meagre advertising income. So readers, please be generous. http://support.thewire.in
Seems the exchange Kiran of Biocon had with BJP supporters has scalded ALL "wire the liar" corporate donors to abruptly pull back.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/bhartijainTOI/statu ... 8357962755
Bharti Jain @bhartijainTOI

Govt sources: Both Census and NPR exercises are mandatory and states have no leeway to interfere with Census/NPR schedules. As per notification already issued by RGI, NPR — prepared under Citizenship Act — will be conducted with Houselisting phase of Census 2021 in Apr-Sept 2020
Ok .. the timelines are just right. The acrimony between the central and the state government will start from April 2020 and peak somewhere in Sep 2020 i.e. about 6 months before West Bengal elections that should be held in Mar-Apr 2021.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

chetak wrote:By "smashing" CCTV cameras can "evidence" be destroyed as this moron claims
It can if CCTVs are destroyed before the violence begins.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

eyeo ... this bleddy mudi .. kya jamana aa gaya hai ... one is not even free to exercise FoE amongst the Left/Liberals under this Mudi.
#MudiHaiToMumkinHai

https://twitter.com/irenaakbar/status/1 ... 1532416000
Irena Akbar @irenaakbar

THREAD
Was at a protest in Lucknow today. Went in a hijab & started speaking from the standpoint of a Muslim (as it is the Muslims who are being targeted by the state). Was stopped by Hindu liberals & apologetic Muslims and categorically told to speak as an Indian only.
:rotfl:
I asked is it wrong to protest as a Muslim? Is it unconstitutional? But the mike was taken away from me. Left the venue disappointed. So much for denial of reality & spinelessness of Hindu liberals & apologetic Muslims. All they can do at protests is sing songs & play dafli
All because of the Man-ster Mudi. Kitna daar ka mahul hai.
So much for the bakwaas concept of Ganga Jamuni tehzeeb of Lucknow which disallows you to call a spade a spade & speak from the standpoint of your community.
Mudi ne ye bhi kaar diya?
My point of wearing the hijab was to make a statement - in response to PM’s remark about the ‘protestors’ clothes.’ This is exactly how I started my speech. Much to the disappointment of Hindu & Muslim ‘liberals’. They didn’t want to hear the ‘M’ word.
This bleddy Mudi is a splittist I tell joo.
Natasha @nuts2406

But that's ridiculous. When I go, I go as someone lending my presence to a problem that is essentially a Muslim one. I speak not for myself but for the Muslims who choose India and are now being betrayed. Any other narrative would be false.
Them why deny you that narrative?
Irena Akbar @irenaakbar

I guess it’s because the north is inflicted with the ‘Ganga Jamuna’ syndrome. If you talk from the persecutive of religious identity (because that is what CAB is all about), you are deemed to be communal. South certainly is more open-minded & less rigid about these tropes.
Deer Sickulars pleaze be more accommodating of diverse opinions. Let her speak her mind.
https://twitter.com/Meetasengupta/statu ... tasengupta @Meetasengupta

I have to be honest...this troubles me. By circumstances (and that's the protest) we find ourselves needing to assert our religious identity over all others. This is visible polarisation, and in doing so, we fall into the trap set for us.
(We may disagree too, that's fine)[/quote]https://twitter.com/BabaGlocal/status/1 ... e]Sarfaraz Sheikh @BabaGlocal

Yes I believe we will have to disagree and here’s why.[/quote]
greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Its a battle of inevitable. Given relative ease of 370 removal, Ram Mandir verdict, CAA, they know the next things coming are UCC and NRC. The idea of a Muslim veto power has been challenged. And remember, how some leaders said even if Modi in power for century, it cannot remove like 370. This over-confidence is broken. So preparing for the inevitable, by violence, anarchy, unrest.

Whereas, there is another inevitable, given demographic changes, we know the biggest clash is unavoidable and that is irrespective of who is the government.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I have said this before, and I say this again.The true fight of Indian nationalists is not against the Indian Muslim community, but those who mislead them and cause radicalization, and that's the Indian Left.

They are venomous and have brainwashed a huge swathe of the Hindu and Muslim population.

They need to be completely and totally politically, culturally decimated and thrown out of the public opinion shaping space they have coveted and misused for far too long.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

BIF & EJ forces are facing an enemy that they have not faced since the decline of Maratha power.
Later they had apologists like Gandhi and half Islamists like Nehru to deal with and now they have full time Psudo-Hindu Islamists all over the country with Rafool leading the charge.
The veto power that Muslims have had is/was so seductive.
Even Maratha power at its zenith did not kick out Mughal King of Delhi which Brits did in a jiffy and Bloody Moody simply takes these middlemen of desert cult out of the equation.

I don't think MAD is allowing the situation to play out and run out of steam. Left to itself, Jehadis and Lovers can keep the wound open and toxic for many moons. They have personally seen how riots would last for months together in Gujarat when Congoon was in power.
Is CAB a smoke screen for something else ?
Is something as disruptive as Demonetization hiding in the corner which BIF are aware of and are fighting tooth and nail in the garb of CAB otherwise this kind of violent protest does not make much sense.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Karan M wrote:I have said this before, and I say this again.The true fight of Indian nationalists is not against the Indian Muslim community, but those who mislead them and cause radicalization, and that's the Indian Left.

They are venomous and have brainwashed a huge swathe of the Hindu and Muslim population.

They need to be completely and totally politically, culturally decimated and thrown out of the public opinion shaping space they have coveted and misused for far too long.
How long would the Indian left last in this age of SM ?
A fake alien ideology has taken over the political and cultural space and still is hanging onto it by a thread hoping for 'Ache Din' to return. What we need is a purge in real sense of these half baked traitors.
Commies are on their last legs and are running on fumes due to their stronghold over all the institutions that frame narrative.
If we can get rid of our UPSC's , Universities and History depts. off Commie influence even by 50%, Commies will be dead and buried.