2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by chetak »

CAB

twitter

Do we know that there are 30,000 Tamils in Manipur. They came from Myanmar. They are prospering there. Yet they say 'Why not Tamils ?'
It's only a miracle that Tamils of Myanmar settled in the border town of Moreh, and the locals let them.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Deans wrote:
hnair wrote: The woman, identified as Amulya Leona (Noronha), asked people to shout with her "Pakistan Zindabad" thrice after the organisers of the event under the banner of "Save Constitution" invited her to address the gathering soon after Owaisi came on the stage.

But the woman was adamant and raised the slogan again repeatedly. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Not sure why the MSM has downplayed her Christian surname. (sadly, from my community).
Deans yaar, no need to fall on your sword. By no means can an entire community be counted as responsible for her personal comments and viewpoint. BRF is more discerning. What I found really funny (and useful :twisted: ) is that she embarrassed the Owasi clan waaris Asadudin publicly :lol: He's playing in a gray area running with the hares and hunting with the hounds. In her naivete, she unwittingly exposed this. It was hilarious, and revealing.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Just before trump's visit.

this is a well planned move by the jehadis, knowing that the Govt will not react during the visit and nor will the judiciary.

This is the next shaheen bagh.

are we going to need a whole lot more urban naxal interlocutors from now onwards :mrgreen:

twitter

Picture from Jaffrabad metro station, Pink Line of Delhi metro. This is another Shaheen Bagh in making. This and the pamphlets being distributed to ask people to boycott census are a serious threat to law and order. Govt must act in the larger public interest.

greatde
BRFite

Post by greatde »

Zynda wrote:Women have been weaponised as protesters...any action against them by law enforcement will be blown up as state machinery coming down hard & covered in MSM like RundeeTV and aided by Indian celebs & Bhestern academicians. One of the possible solutions is for GoI to trace the money trail & shut it down or make it harder. Just like after DeMo, stone pelters were no where to be seen for a while, I'd bet these women would vanish if there is no daily hafta...
Yes, It is a hostage crisis, not protests. The narrative should be as a hostage crisis, where selected groups have taken over public & private properties/space and are bullying the government and common people.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

^^^ EXactly. They have taken over public spaces, that too, related to traveling and commuting. This is way beyond a protest at this point and into the realm of disruption. I dont know if the Jafferabad station is even partly functional at this point. THat is, can any commuter get and get out of trains there? Doubtless, the recent Delhi elections would have given them tassalli and honsla (courage) that people were OK with Shaheen bagh. You get what you vote for, in this case free bijli (electricity) , paani (Water) , and sadak (other than Shaheen BAgh sadak).
Last edited by SriKumar on 23 Feb 2020 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SriKumar wrote:
Deans wrote:
Not sure why the MSM has downplayed her Christian surname. (sadly, from my community).
Deans yaar, no need to fall on your sword. By no means can an entire community be counted as responsible for her personal comments and viewpoint. BRF is more discerning. What I found really funny (and useful :twisted: ) is that she embarrassed the Owasi clan waaris Asadudin publicly :lol: He's playing in a gray area running with the hares and hunting with the hounds. In her naivete, she unwittingly exposed this. It was hilarious, and revealing.
she was one of the "chief guests" at the rally and invited specifically by a minority corporator called pasha.

do you still think that her invitation and screeching "paki zindabad" was a mere happenstance and owasi was actually "surprised".

Really!, an 18 year as one of the "chief guests" at a political rally.
Noronha was accompanied by a Karnataka Congress spokesperson, Kavita Reddy, and another activist during the incident.
I have a brand new flyover for sale, the approaches on both sides in the process of getting white topped, even as we speak.

Interested :mrgreen:
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

THen why did he try to shut her down. (And please go easy on the sarcasm).
Her invitation was deliberate clearly, but what she said was not what he wanted heard, with him on the podium. Check out the video.
Last edited by SriKumar on 23 Feb 2020 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SriKumar wrote:^^^ EXactly. They have taken over public spaces, that too, related to traveling and commuting. This is way beyond a protest at this point and into the realm of disruption. I dont know if the Jafferabad station is even partly functional at this point. THat is, can any commuter get and get out of trains there? Doubtless, the recent Delhi elections would have given them tassalli and honsla (courage) that people were OK with Shaheen bagh. You get what you vote for, in this case free bijli (electricity) , paani (Water) , and sadak (other than Shaheen BAgh sadak).
they seem to be running rings around the local intelligence guys.

should those guys not have picked it up or did they give their usual vague warning saying that "something" will happen in dilli some time" and then rolled over and gone back to sleep again.

these jehadi guys are very tightly organised on whatsapp groups, along with the end to end encryption :mrgreen: and can mobilize almost instantaneously.

they are leveraging their experiences for rapid gathering and quick deployment of stone pelters in cashmere.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SriKumar wrote:THen why did he try to shut her down. (And please go easy on the sarcasm).
Her invitation was deliberate clearly, but what she said was not what he wanted heard, with him on the podium. Check out the video.
taquiya onlee. The rallying cry of paki zindabad is very important to them. It has to be said every time and from a public platform

It cannot be a simple coincidence that it is being wilfully echoed ever since the JNU ruckus.

SriKumar ji, excuse the sarcasm :)
Last edited by chetak on 23 Feb 2020 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
Krita
BRFite

Post by Krita »

SriKumar wrote:THen why did he try to shut her down. (And please go easy on the sarcasm).
Porkisthan Zindabad happens all the time across India and it is not a recent phenomenon.The embarassment on Razakar's and his sidekicks face looks staged.
Meanwhile a video of Ms Noronha and her gang harassing Mahesh Vikram Hegde.
https://youtu.be/sZjg_X3M9Xk
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

chetak wrote:
taquiya onlee. The rallying cry of paki zindabad is very important to them. It has to be said every rime and from a public platform

Please, no ji for me. I have some idea of what you have done for the country, so if anything 'ji' should be from my side. But just as a matter of principle, on an anonymous internet forum I dont use or request the use of 'ji' . Age/rank not showing, in anonymity all are equal.

My point is that politician Asadudian Owasi is trying to get a pan-India hold in Indian politics. He is a local politician, an MP from Hyderabad, who took over from his dad, also MP, Salahuddin Owaisi (party: All India-Majlis Ittehad ul Muslimeen) and is trying to expand his as much as he can. They recently contested in MH and won a seat in Augangabad I believe, and they also contested in UP (and won nothing). He wants to mainstream his party wherever he can and is tying to expand. He cannot be seen as openly supporting Pakistan (even if he actually does so, and some maintain that he is running a mini-Pakistan in parts of his constituency). It is detrimental to his desi political ambitions to openly support Pakistan. He needs to be seen as working within the scope of the Indian polity. Taquiya is less useful to him than getting MP seats across India. India is a bigger prize than Pakistan.
Last edited by SriKumar on 23 Feb 2020 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SriKumar wrote:
chetak wrote:
taquiya onlee. The rallying cry of paki zindabad is very important to them. It has to be said every rime and from a public platform

Please, no ji for me. I have some idea of what you have done for the country, so if anything 'ji' should be from my side. But just as a matter of principle, on an anonymous internet forum I dont use or request the use of 'ji' . Age/rank not showing, in anonymity all are equal.

My point is that politician Asadudian Owasi is trying to get a pan-India hold in Indian politics. He is a local politician from Hyderabad, who took over from his dad Salahuddin Owaisi (party AI-MIM) and expanding as much as he can. They recently contested in MH and won a seat in Augangabad I believe, and they also contested in UP (and won nothing). He wants to mainstream his party wherever he can and tying to expand. He cannot be seen as openly supporting Pakistan (Even if he actually does so). It is detrimental to his desi political ambitions. He wants to be seen as working within the scope of the Indian polity. Taquiya is less useful to him, and quite likely detrimental to him, than getting MP seats across India. India is a bigger prize than Pakistan.
his taquiya is for the gullible Hindus onlee.

all the jehadis understand him and his kind very very clearly.

Left liberals want us to believe that saying “Pakistan Zindabad” is harmless. Sorry but it can’t be normalized:

Pak is based on 2-nation theory

Pak is run by self-proclaimed supremacy of Islamists

Pak thrives on India’s destruction

When you say it, we know your intentions

“Jinnah wali azadi”

“Pakistan Zindabad”

“15 crores 100 crores pe bhaari”

“Cutoff Assam”

Not sure if they are anti-CAA protests or just a platform to assert violent supremacy of the Islamists.

so,

If one Waris Pathan can actually scare a majority despite being a minority in India, think about what must unfold in Pakistan with a thousand Waris Pathans and a clear majority against a Hindu minority.

CAB is necessary. CAB is must.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

No contest there, the jehadis understand him very clearly. MP Asadududin need not say or do anything more than what he has already said and done. His own brother MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi made the public statement in 2013 about what Muslims could do to 100 crore Hindus if police were removed from the streets for 15 minutes. It is the same family.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/a ... 2019-07-26
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

greatde wrote:
Zynda wrote:Women have been weaponised as protesters...any action against them by law enforcement will be blown up as state machinery coming down hard & covered in MSM like RundeeTV and aided by Indian celebs & Bhestern academicians. One of the possible solutions is for GoI to trace the money trail & shut it down or make it harder. Just like after DeMo, stone pelters were no where to be seen for a while, I'd bet these women would vanish if there is no daily hafta...
Yes, It is a hostage crisis, not protests. The narrative should be as a hostage crisis, where selected groups have taken over public & private properties/space and are bullying the government and common people.
the women protestors blocking the jaffrabad metro station are from the very nearby areas of jafrabad & seelampur.

jehadi men are already setting up the biryani tables.

https://twitter.com/Shivasanger/status/ ... 5982544896

so now we know that the main and behind the scene leaders of the protestors are using nearby catchment areas for sourcing the women component of jehadi protestors.

is there a pattern now beginning to form
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

@SriKumar ... The station under question has been closed.

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 1551373313
Utkarsh Anand @utkarsh_aanand

Ex-Chief Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah has filed affidavit in the #SupremeCourt on #ShaheenBaghProtests. He blames #police for "chaotic situation", maintains protesters are peaceful & attempts to remove them forcibly will comprise with their safety. Hearing Monday.
These folks have deep sympathy.

How else could one argue for a patently illegal road sit-in/blockage?
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Apologies first. Question from an outsider who does not understand how the system works. In the UK you can only go to the Supreme Court after you have been given Leave To Appeal by the High Court. That way Supreme Court only deals with those matters that the High Court cannot deal with and even then, if Leave is declined, you may not go to the Supreme Court.

How does one in India go straight to the Supreme Court without a hearing in the High Court or am I misunderstanding the situation.

How does the Supreme Court actually get involved in a traffic violation matter AND also claim it has insufficient numbers to hear cases. Surely, if it did just deal with the leftovers from the High Court its time would be better spent dealing with more important matters rather than a matter pertaining to a road blockage! Am I missing something?
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Article 32 of the Indian Constitution
(1) The right to move the Supreme Court by appropriate proceedings for the enforcement of the rights conferred by this Part is guaranteed.

(2) The Supreme Court shall have power to issue directions or orders or writs, including writs in the nature of habeas corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari, whichever may be appropriate, for the enforcement of any of the rights conferred by this Part.

(3) Without prejudice to the powers conferred on the Supreme Court by clauses (1) and (2), Parliament may by law empower any other court to exercise within the local limits of its jurisdiction all or any of the powers exercisable by the Supreme Court under clause (2).

(4) The right guaranteed by this article shall not be suspended except as otherwise provided for by this Constitution.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Gerardji,

Very grateful for your response. If I understand this correctly, if you feel your constitutional rights have been usurped, you can go to the Supreme Court directly. So if you have enough cases you can clog up the Supreme Court all day long, correct?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:@SriKumar ... The station under question has been closed.

https://twitter.com/utkarsh_aanand/stat ... 1551373313
Utkarsh Anand @utkarsh_aanand

Ex-Chief Information Commissioner Wajahat Habibullah has filed affidavit in the #SupremeCourt on #ShaheenBaghProtests. He blames #police for "chaotic situation", maintains protesters are peaceful & attempts to remove them forcibly will comprise with their safety. Hearing Monday.
These folks have deep sympathy.

How else could one argue for a patently illegal road sit-in/blockage?
this pretentious guy is a mafia family darbari.

did anyone expect anything better.

all three "interlocuters" are urban naxals :mrgreen:

does anyone else ever get chosen, ever
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Lisa wrote: So if you have enough cases you can clog up the Supreme Court all day long, correct?
Only for how long the SC permits it. Judicial overreach encourages this.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

greatde wrote:

Take detailed pics from CCTVs and find out who they are and seize their property. Be it cars and homes.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Gerard wrote:
Lisa wrote: So if you have enough cases you can clog up the Supreme Court all day long, correct?
Only for how long the SC permits it. Judicial overreach encourages this.
for some strange reason, they encourage PILs to come to the SC directly.

there is no logic to this.

they have plenty of work to do and they have taken on the PILs on top of it all.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

MNS still on its drive for house to house checking?!

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1231558179869212672
ANI @ANI

Pune: Complaint filed by one Roshan Noorhasan Sheikh against Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) workers for allegedly 'trespassing in houses of minorities and harassing them, calling them Bangladeshis'. #Maharashtra
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Stone pelting in Jaffarabaad, Delhi near the new protest site.

AND stone pelting in Aligarh right on the even of Trump's India visit!

https://twitter.com/ThePoojaSingh1/stat ... 0496264192
Pooja Singh @ThePoojaSingh1

Peaceful #CAA_NRC_NPR Protesters Pelted stones on Police station in #Aligarh.

Jahil qaum ne puri duniya nark bna rakhi hai
This is not a co-incidence. They really want to get trashed by Bolice/GOI to create a spectacle.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

shravanp wrote:Swara Bhaskar got nicely skewered by anchor Rubika
Saw the entire episode. Both the host and Swara are definitely articulate and passionate.

Very clear that Swara is a gas bag arguing on half truths. Instead of claiming this and that, she wouldn't have made an ass of herself had she simply said: "I don't like BJP/Modi, and I don't trust them irrespective of whether NRC is drafted or not". Of course, if she was that honest, I doubt she would have been given so much notoriety. She is a classic example of an argumentative Indian, no action, just useless self-righteous talk only.

I am not a Bollywood buff, but just scanning Bollywood headlines and pictures of attractive actresses on rediff, ToI, etc, I hardly see anything about her. So what does she do for her day job? Does she do any acting at all besides her anti-CAA theatrics? She seems well groomed, well dressed. Wonder where she gets her moolah from?

Finally, I thought the host at one point referred to another episode she did with MP Giriraj Singh where he is alleged to have said that all Muslims should have been sent to TSP in 1947. As someone posted, even Ambedkar said the same thing. Taken out of context, that byte doesn't sound good, but I would like to see entire context in which Giriraj Singh made that statement. Anybody has link to that episode?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Latest ..

https://twitter.com/AskAnshul/status/12 ... 2005798913
Anshul Saxena @AskAnshul

New Delhi

- Stone Pelting:
1. Jamia Nagar
2. Seelampur
3. Now, Maujpur

- Bangladeshis involved in Seemapuri violence

- Slogans:
1. Jamia Nagar: Hinduo se Azadi
2. Shaheen Bagh: Jinnah wali Azadi

- Blockage:
1. Shaheen Bagh
2. Now, Jaffrabad

Enough! Home Minister must act now
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

The protesters at Shaheen bagh and now Jaffrabad and if you want to expand it and going far back then even Sterlite protest at Tuticorin is this. Create a massive law and order situation that inevitably leads to police shooting and a few deaths. Then it leads to the original issue getting buried under judicial activism or even for reasons that politicians now hesitate to enforce what after all was a mandate of governance.
Schmidt
BRFite

Post by Schmidt »

If the Delhi police want to disperse these disruptors , instead of using heavy handed tactics like tear gas or lathi charge , the best way would be to hit them water cannons.

The weather is quite cold in Delhi now. Wait till 3 am when they are fast asleep and blast them with ice cold water.

That should get them out the blockade in double quick time.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Schmidt wrote:If the Delhi police want to disperse these disruptors , instead of using heavy handed tactics like tear gas or lathi charge , the best way would be to hit them water cannons.

The weather is quite cold in Delhi now. Wait till 3 am when they are fast asleep and blast them with ice cold water.

that's exactly why they have brought their babes in arms and toddlers in tow. :mrgreen:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Is there a Pauli excluision principle at work in Shaheen bagh? Surely there’s room for 50,0000 counter demonstrators being served by Khalsa Aid biryani.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

The post GE 2019 protest culture has driven the need for a proper federal legislative basis to ensure that normal law and order, convenience of the general public, safety and security needs of a modern state are maintained. The right to protest is guaranteed by the constitution, and it should not be hampered. Ideas like cold water cannons at 3am are not very productive conversations. It is dangerous and callous.

However, a proper procedural framework must be established to ensure that the state can run effectively. Protests are temporary uses of public space, and consume public resources in the form of space, utilities and the need for crowd control, which includes both the protesters and those going about their normal lives.

Any formal protest must require a far more involved amount of procedure than exists now. It is not sufficient to just get a clearance (or even none at all). The procedures for police clearance need to be revised to modern levels. At least one person has to furnish personal surety. Protests of any magnitude over a threshold (e.g 10 people) needs formal insurance coverage, with plans offered by LIC or other entities. Insurance companies determine the scope of what constitutes adequate personal collateral. In other words, a protest cannot be organized without its stakeholders having a real prospect of loss of their personal property if their protest turns violent.

Civilized modern countries expect its citizenry to behave in a civilized and modern manner. There's nothing progressive about a cause that is propagated though acts of continuous harassment and inconveniencing of the general public. One cannot drive on public roads without insurance and registration. No one claim these are restrictions on the freedom of movement.

Similarly, protesting is a legitimate right, but the manner in which it is conducted now is utterly primitive, and cannot continue to happen in this manner in a modern country. We talk about 'standard of living'. That's not merely a quantum of money in one's bank account. It implies that the system works in an organized manner for the conduct of any major business, including that of a protest.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Yesterdin ... Rubika Liyaquat so thoroughly stripped Swara Bhaskar that the so called liberals are feeling the heat and hurt.

https://twitter.com/irenaakbar/status/1 ... 7511782400
Irena Akbar @irenaakbar

The most shameless TV anchor is not Arnab Goswami or Deepak Chaurasia, but Rubika Liyaquat.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/advmonikaarora/stat ... 7988218880
Monika Arora @advmonikaarora

Azaadi slogans by Jehadis-communists outside Shiv Mandir, Malviya Nagar, Delhi. They have reached the street outside our houses. Next target is our houses,family, kids.

@narendramodi @AmitShah

We r with u. Take strong action against these Jihadi women. Arrest, Penalize

#Jafrabad
Jihadis are pushing it 'cos they want to get lathi-charged at least.

This
https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1231633590179336193
ANI @ANI

Delhi Police: A protest march against #CAA was organized in Hauz Rani area of Malviya Nagar today without permission.Protestors tried to block traffic at multiple locations.Some of them verbally&physically abused police personnel&pushed female police personnel towards barricades.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

chetak wrote:
Schmidt wrote:If the Delhi police want to disperse these disruptors , instead of using heavy handed tactics like tear gas or lathi charge , the best way would be to hit them water cannons.

that's exactly why they have brought their babes in arms and toddlers in tow. :mrgreen:
Then they're all going to get doused.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Tell Crazywall to get his nuts under control or Delhi government get dismissed.
Schmidt
BRFite

Post by Schmidt »

Let's be clear about one thing - what's happening in Delhi is not a protest, its a blockade , an area domination exercise by a community flexing its muscles.

There are designated protest sites in Delhi such as Jantar Mantar where myriad protests take place on a 24/7 basis.

They have enough sites and opportunity to protest peacefully without disrupting the general public.

This template is now being adopted in Chennai and other towns in TN in the last 2 weeks.

BTW, water cannons are routinely used in liberal western democracies to disperse violent protesters. It is more humane than tear gas or lathi charge.

The water is anyway cold at this time of the year. Surely we can't expect the Delhi police to heat the water before spraying on the protesters. The idea is to cause general discomfort so that these guys vacate the place with minimal damage.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Schmidt wrote:Let's be clear about one thing - what's happening in Delhi is not a protest, its a blockade , an area domination exercise by a community flexing its muscles.

There are designated protest sites in Delhi such as Jantar Mantar where myriad protests take place on a 24/7 basis.

They have enough sites and opportunity to protest peacefully without disrupting the general public.

This template is now being adopted in Chennai and other towns in TN in the last 2 weeks.

BTW, water cannons are routinely used in liberal western democracies to disperse violent protesters. It is more humane than tear gas or lathi charge.

The water is anyway cold at this time of the year. Surely we can't expect the Delhi police to heat the water before spraying on the protesters. The idea is to cause general discomfort so that these guys vacate the place with minimal damage.
it's not the water that is the problem but the little kids who are being used as human shields by the women.

In turn, the brave beardos are using the women as human shields, all the while directing the protests from behind the scenes.

these are imported tactics not used in India before
Last edited by chetak on 24 Feb 2020 08:36, edited 1 time in total.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Anyone following Shashi Tharoor's posts and tweets? The man seems to have lost it. He was exhorting Indians (Hindus) to learn tolerance from the Arabs! :eek: :rotfl:

I guess it's dawning on him that it is unlikely that he can run for Congress President post so his ceiling is MP.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KJo wrote:Anyone following Shashi Tharoor's posts and tweets? The man seems to have lost it. He was exhorting Indians (Hindus) to learn tolerance from the Arabs! :eek: :rotfl:

I guess it's dawning on him that it is unlikely that he can run for Congress President post so his ceiling is MP.
shampoo boy has the fatal wandering eye and he is also not a favorite with the two females in the mafia gang.

congi president seems a tad far fetched at this time.