2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
nandakumar
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by nandakumar »

One way out of the reluctance of hospitals to make captive generation of oxygen is to permit third party setting up build-own-operate and transfer oxygen plants. The third party will pass on the kickbacks for the oxygen supplied and billed for and the land can reventually evert back to the hospital for bed expansion at a future date. All stakeholders are happy!
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Epic ad, based on Pappu's IQ

RajeevK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RajeevK »

ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

save this video it will be unavailable after some time..
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

https://theprint.in/judiciary/gujarat-h ... wn/647202/
https://theprint.in/judiciary/delhi-gov ... hc/647126/
https://www.republicworld.com/india-new ... arges.html
A spate of orders passed against the Executive by the cabal of self appointed (Non Regulated) Hizzz Honors!!!
When it comes to betterment of the electoral system/cleaning up corruption the same cabal found wanting.
I just want to bring up the circus of 'Election' /Moral Code/Violence et all.
Why cant the Hizz Honors pass any orders or opinon about one election for both National and State governments!
Probably this is the opportune moment for some-one to file PIL and ask SC or HC to pass orders
Given the pandemic and its devastation wonder what the two-bit politicians would say!!
Probably right way to silence the Leftist/Libtard/Jihadi/Congi/Lootyens combine
triank
BRFite

Post by triank »

recently, parkala prabhakar, better known as 'FinMin nirmala sitharaman's husband', published a video & some articles bashing, ofcourse, who else, Modi. here's an EXCELLENT, STINGING, point-by-point rebuttal to that sorry excuse of an intelligent man (want to use stronger words for him, but meh). DO watch and share with others.

(sushant sinha makes very good videos by the way. in a short span of time he has thus accumulated lakhs of subscribers. for those who dont know about him, esp southies i guess, he's a journalist with rajat sharma's IndiaTV, and earlier has worked in rNDTV, also alongwith rubbish kumar. speaks & explains very well. do subscribe to him. wont regret.)

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

uddu wrote:^^^Looking at the rise and the new Double variant, is it that someone introduced this mutant into the mix? Is such a thing possible?
Its a brilliant variant that synchronously arose in various parts of India.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

triank wrote:recently, parkala prabhakar, better known as 'FinMin nirmala sitharaman's husband', published a video & some articles bashing, ofcourse, who else, Modi. here's an EXCELLENT, STINGING, point-by-point rebuttal to that sorry excuse of an intelligent man (want to use stronger words for him, but meh). DO watch and share with others.

(sushant sinha makes very good videos by the way. in a short span of time he has thus accumulated lakhs of subscribers. for those who dont know about him, esp southies i guess, he's a journalist with rajat sharma's IndiaTV, and earlier has worked in rNDTV, also alongwith rubbish kumar. speaks & explains very well. do subscribe to him. wont regret.)

Brilliant rebuttal.. that Parakala Prabhakar fellow is an out and out leftist and regional fanatic - is close to CBN & TDP -which has morphed into an anti-national, anti-Hindu caste gang similar to DMK.. these m0***** will continue to find excuses to backstab the nation when its at its weakest in order to curry favors with their party hero.

BTW, I hope folks have donated to the PM cares fund to their best ability:
https://www.pmcares.gov.in/en/
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Jarita wrote:
uddu wrote:^^^Looking at the rise and the new Double variant, is it that someone introduced this mutant into the mix? Is such a thing possible?
From April 6th statement of Harshvardhaan, the UK variant is widespread in Punjab, Delhi and Maharashtra, Yes the Sa variant was also found. But then the double mutant which combines both have been seen first in Maharashtra and then is rampant everywhere.
The key characteristic is it's highly transmissible. Like Phase I had R~1.7 this one has R~2.2.

But its lethality is 1.14% of those who test positive.

It attacks the breathing system badly and leads to hospitalization if not vaccinated.
Many people had vaccine hesitancy that has led to bad outcomes.

Both young and old are affected.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

OmkarC wrote:
triank wrote:recently, parkala prabhakar, better known as 'FinMin nirmala sitharaman's husband', published a video & some articles bashing, ofcourse, who else, Modi. here's an EXCELLENT, STINGING, point-by-point rebuttal to that sorry excuse of an intelligent man (want to use stronger words for him, but meh). DO watch and share with others.

Brilliant rebuttal.. that Parakala Prabhakar fellow is an out and out leftist and regional fanatic - is close to CBN & TDP -which has morphed into an anti-national, anti-Hindu caste gang similar to DMK.. these m0***** will continue to find excuses to backstab the nation when its at its weakest in order to curry favors with their party hero.

Is there such a talent deficit that we must keep people with such vitriolic spouses in the government? This is a weakness of the BJP.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Worth pursuing that line of thought
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Common thread. Time and place never matters. Virus or no virus.
Watch the ad that made Congress workers go on a rampage, vandalising Storia Foods office in Mumbai
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/storia- ... -congress/

Agra: Septicemia patient Irfan’s rumoured death triggers anger, relatives vandalise hospital, assault nurse
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/agra-ho ... ult-nurse/
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

OmkarC wrote:

OmkarC
I tried contributing to PMCares Fund, online. The procedure is quite complex. It requires multiple OTP during the process of registration. The address line accepts data that can be accommodated in only one line! Why, I wonder. Then I made the mistake of opting to pay through NEFT. It got rejected. Why? Apparently if you have an account in SBI where the PMCares also has its account, you can't do NEFT it seems. Once a payment attempt fails, you can't do it again until a lapse of 72 hours! Undaunted I asked my wife to register and make payment and asked her to use her debit card. After the entire process was gone through it came up with an error message with the added stipulation to wait for 72 hours.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

SBI to SBI account you cannot use NEFT or RTGS, even if its your own partnership to your personal account, you need to use Other SBI accounts option in SBI online portal
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Aditya_V wrote:SBI to SBI account you cannot use NEFT or RTGS, even if its your own partnership to your personal account, you need to use Other SBI accounts option in SBI online portal
I realised that the clearing system doesn't want to be clogged by intra-bank transfers! But as in such things, wisdom always dawns a bit late!!
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Jarita wrote:

Is there such a talent deficit that we must keep people with such vitriolic spouses in the government? This is a weakness of the BJP.
No, it is a good thing. George Conway, the husband of Donald Trump's senior advisor Kellyanne Conway, was very similar... used to go in the media & spout all kinds of anti-Trump bile.

The very fact that Trump did not retaliate against Kellyanne Conway (who was an efficient & valued member of his team) actually undercut a major point of Democrat propaganda against him: that Trump is a dictator, an egomaniac, petty, vindictive, immature etc.

This is by far the best way. Nirmala Sitharaman should remain in the cabinet based on her performance... nothing more, nothing less. Private citizens can shoot their mouths off and can then be countered (like this Prabhakar chap) with comprehensive & factual rebuttals.

People know a dharmic governing establishment when they see it.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

nandakumar wrote: OmkarC
I tried contributing to PMCares Fund, online. The procedure is quite complex. It requires multiple OTP during the process of registration. The address line accepts data that can be accommodated in only one line! Why, I wonder. Then I made the mistake of opting to pay through NEFT. It got rejected. Why? Apparently if you have an account in SBI where the PMCares also has its account, you can't do NEFT it seems. Once a payment attempt fails, you can't do it again until a lapse of 72 hours! Undaunted I asked my wife to register and make payment and asked her to use her debit card. After the entire process was gone through it came up with an error message with the added stipulation to wait for 72 hours.

I tried to contribute directly from my bank account encountered similar problems.. ended up using credit card. Worked flawlessly.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

darshan wrote:Common thread. Time and place never matters. Virus or no virus.
Watch the ad that made Congress workers go on a rampage, vandalising Storia Foods office in Mumbai
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/storia- ... -congress/

Agra: Septicemia patient Irfan’s rumoured death triggers anger, relatives vandalise hospital, assault nurse
https://www.opindia.com/2021/04/agra-ho ... ult-nurse/

intimidation for the past 1400 odd years.

one formula, across centuries
triank
BRFite

Post by triank »

Rudradev wrote:
Jarita wrote:

No, it is a good thing. George Conway, the husband of Donald Trump's senior advisor Kellyanne Conway, was very similar... used to go in the media & spout all kinds of anti-Trump bile.

The very fact that Trump did not retaliate against Kellyanne Conway (who was an efficient & valued member of his team) actually undercut a major point of Democrat propaganda against him: that Trump is a dictator, an egomaniac, petty, vindictive, immature etc.

This is by far the best way. Nirmala Sitharaman should remain in the cabinet based on her performance... nothing more, nothing less. Private citizens can shoot their mouths off and can then be countered (like this Prabhakar chap) with comprehensive & factual rebuttals.

People know a dharmic governing establishment when they see it.
sushant hence starts the video by observing that those who have kept spouting crap all these yrs that this is a 'fascist' govt that doesnt let 'speak', this example of unbridled 'criticism' of the Modi govt by none other than the relative of a govt-functionary, is yet another slap on their faces.

initially even i was wondering whether this उल्फत का परकाला might have been asked by the govt to deliberately criticise it or what, esp since ravishankar prasad was facing criticism for supposedly trying to pressurise SM to bring down some handles 'critical' of the govt (which was not the case anyway actually).
triank
BRFite

Post by triank »

chetak wrote:
darshan wrote:Common thread. Time and place never matters. Virus or no virus.

intimidation for the past 1400 odd years.

one formula, across centuries
and anti-social behaviour - if you have noticed, many if not most of the black marketeers of the injections/medicines (esp from UP) have turned out to be murg-musallams. even involved surgeons.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

If there's a case against Nirmala Sitharaman then its her failure to contain inflation and rather lackluster budgets. That said the bench strength is pretty weak and i cannot think of any name who can replace her ( and no, Su Swamy shouldnt be allowed anywhere near the cabinet ). In her defense though the last 2 yrs have been really difficult for the nation, from Balakot to Chinese incursion to the horrific China virus. So we will see how she performs when things go back to normal.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Ministry of Home Affairs has issued orders to provide Y category security on an all India basis to Serum Institute's Adar Poonawalla; CRPF to provide security to him
via@ANI · 17m
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

note the difference in the two messages and by implication the diplomatic signalling

no one needs to teach Modi the niceties of international diplomacy

Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

ramana wrote:
Jarita wrote:
From April 6th statement of Harshvardhaan, the UK variant is widespread in Punjab, Delhi and Maharashtra, Yes the Sa variant was also found. But then the double mutant which combines both have been seen first in Maharashtra and then is rampant everywhere.
The key characteristic is it's highly transmissible. Like Phase I had R~1.7 this one has R~2.2.

But its lethality is 1.14% of those who test positive.

It attacks the breathing system badly and leads to hospitalization if not vaccinated.
Many people had vaccine hesitancy that has led to bad outcomes.

Both young and old are affected.
Actually at the expense of being called a conspiracy theorist, I am stating something else.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Jaritaji, while we can forever keep speculating whether the origin of the virus was from a bat in a wuhan market or a lab in wuhan, the recent mutations seems natural. This has happened in other H1N1 viruses as well where some years they are more virulent and in some flu seasons they are less . That said 16 months into this pandemic the way it has selected nations is strange and it may take us a long time to make sense of the pattern. While the covid-19 does seem to spread faster and create more havoc during the yearly flu season, why some nations have fared far worse than others is something no one can seem to explain. It ravaged the US and Mexico but spared Canada, it started in China but spared neighboring S Korea, Japan, Vietnam. The densely populated cities in SE Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines are all doing relatively ok. It killed thousands in S. Africa but spared rest of Africa and closer to home it has devastated India but has done limited damage in Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Agreed that the Pakis may not have the ability to track and test but its hard to hide large scale deaths as we are witnessing in India today.

Patience, faith and precautions is the key, someday this too will go away and hope science progresses in a way so that we are ready for the next deadly pandemic.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

Ambar wrote:Jaritaji, while we can forever keep speculating whether the origin of the virus was from a bat in a wuhan market or a lab in wuhan, the recent mutations seems natural. This has happened in other H1N1 viruses as well where some years they are more virulent and in some flu seasons they are less . That said 16 months into this pandemic the way it has selected nations is strange and it may take us a long time to make sense of the pattern. While the covid-19 does seem to spread faster and create more havoc during the yearly flu season, why some nations have fared far worse than others is something no one can seem to explain. It ravaged the US and Mexico but spared Canada, it started in China but spared neighboring S Korea, Japan, Vietnam. The densely populated cities in SE Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines are all doing relatively ok. It killed thousands in S. Africa but spared rest of Africa and closer to home it has devastated India but has done limited damage in Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Agreed that the Pakis may not have the ability to track and test but its hard to hide large scale deaths as we are witnessing in India today.

Patience, faith and precautions is the key, someday this too will go away and hope science progresses in a way so that we are ready for the next deadly pandemic.

Of course the virus is natural. The synchronous spread is what is unnatural. All parts of India showing a sharp spike at the same time is what is unusual.
astal
BRFite

Post by astal »

Suraj,

A heart felt thank you for your articles in Swarajya Magazine about Hindu Democracy and Christian Democracy. The section on why "Hindu Democracy" did not emerge as a powerful political force after Independence caught my attention. The Congress Party deliberately and cleverly prevented such a force from emerging by controlling the narrative to prevent Hindu assertion. The congress systematically demonified Savarkar and other Hindu leaders. It was and is still considered by many, shameful to be associated with the Hinduism.

Along with others on social media platforms, your efforts and those of Jai Menon go a long way in rehabilitating Hinduism. I like your approach of using clear examples for every assertion. Please keep up the good work.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Ambar wrote:It ravaged the US and Mexico but spared Canada, it started in China but spared neighboring S Korea, Japan, Vietnam. The densely populated cities in SE Asian countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Phillipines are all doing relatively ok. It killed thousands in S. Africa but spared rest of Africa and closer to home it has devastated India but has done limited damage in Srilanka, Nepal, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
I don't think any of the nations you mentioned are doing too well. For example, Japan had double digit cases last May, they are entering May with close to 5000 cases per day. Also, they have a vaccine rate of 1.1%. The reason these countries don't get reported as much is the sheer size of cases and deaths is smaller in absolute terms when compared to USA.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Japan has close to 120 million people, so 5k cases/day and a total death rate of 80/million is not bad at all compared to many other nations. Similarly Vietnam has something like 1 death/million, S.Korea has 35, Singapore has 5, Srilanka has 31, Canada has 634, which is 1/3rd the deaths seen in the US. I completely agree that the reporting both domestically and internationally on India is intentionally, maliciously negative but it is true that the virus has behaved differently in different nations.

Back to politics when all this is over i hope the first act should be to bring down the wretched MH govt by any and every means. Second, bring in some energetic faces in Chattisgarh and Jharkhand BJP who can hold the incumbent government accountable. As for DL, i think their 1000 yr curse is yet to run its course, so they are stuck with free bijli, paani and the crooked grinning cheshire cat Kejriwal.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

astal wrote:Suraj,

A heart felt thank you for your articles in Swarajya Magazine about Hindu Democracy and Christian Democracy. The section on why "Hindu Democracy" did not emerge as a powerful political force after Independence caught my attention. The Congress Party deliberately and cleverly prevented such a force from emerging by controlling the narrative to prevent Hindu assertion. The congress systematically demonified Savarkar and other Hindu leaders. It was and is still considered by many, shameful to be associated with the Hinduism.

Along with others on social media platforms, your efforts and those of Jai Menon go a long way in rehabilitating Hinduism. I like your approach of using clear examples for every assertion. Please keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot!
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Ambar wrote: Back to politics when all this is over i hope the first act should be to bring down the wretched MH govt by any and every means. Second, bring in some energetic faces in Chattisgarh and Jharkhand BJP who can hold the incumbent government accountable. As for DL, i think their 1000 yr curse is yet to run its course, so they are stuck with free bijli, paani and the crooked grinning cheshire cat Kejriwal.

Don't forget the real puppet master behind these puppets, the entire Congi eco-system. Does it bother anyone else that entire Covid hotspot since the last one year has been Del and Maha? It seems these states have been in no hurry to cull the spread of the disease or even contain it.

Last year, Kejriwal forced out migrant labourers from UP to spread the panic and disease and as a means to spite Yogi. He also famously was telling "outsiders" to not use Delhi's medical facilities. Now all that he does everyday is beg for oxygen cylinders from other states and center. Karma is a bitch!

Meanwhile see how things are in Maha:
"I can make 10 doctors like you stand here" Shiv Sena Corporator Threatens Doc
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Tripura DM not only abused Hindus but also went after a surgeon. That too during the pandemic. He should be criminally prosecuted and thrown into jail.

https://youtu.be/iG4HE2fTAW8
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

chetak wrote:
Ministry of Home Affairs has issued orders to provide Y category security on an all India basis to Serum Institute's Adar Poonawalla; CRPF to provide security to him
via@ANI · 17m
BIF and China would like nothing better then an accident/fire to happen at the main plant of Serum Institute of India. We have to be extra vigilant.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

12mati peoples making an entry into the murky game.

no political party, so far, has sympathized with them or supported them in any meaningful way

next, expect parambir to be recalled to the center

Mumbai: FIR against Param Bir Singh, 26 others over corruption charges

April 29, 2021

Maharashtra police have filed an FIR against former Mumbai police commissioner Param Bir Singh after a police inspector levelled corruption charges against him, a senior official said on Thursday.

The FIR has been registered at Akola in Vidarbha against Singh, DCP Parag Manere and 26 other policemen.

The city Kotwali police in Akola registered the FIR against the police personnel under various sections ranging from criminal conspiracy, destruction of evidence and sections of the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities Act), 1989.

Akola police filed a Zero FIR (mode of lodging FIR in any police station irrespective of the offence committed in that area or any other area) at the Kotwali police station and it has been transferred to the Thane city police, the official told PTI.

Police inspector Bhimrao Ghadge in his complaint had made a series of allegations of corruption against Singh and other officers, in the period when the former Mumbai CP was posted with the Thane police.

Ghadge who was posted in Thane police commissionerate during 2015-2018 has alleged that during his tenure, several officers there under Singh had indulged in various acts of corruption. He also claimed that Singh had asked him to not charge-sheet certain individuals against whom FIRs had been registered.

Ghadge, who is now posted in the Akola police control room, had also alleged that after he refused to obey Singh's instructions, five FIRs were registered against him and he was suspended.
RajD
BRFite

Post by RajD »

The recent alleged suicide of Deepti Kale purportedly while escaping from the toilet of Sassoon hospital, Pune. She was a member of the NCP and a high profile high court lawyer and quite an influential person overall. She had been arrested under MCOCA for her alleged involvement in the extortion and murder of a jeweller in Pune. The clip suspects resemblance with Mansukh Hiren case. This case according to the clip is a potential bomb as hinted in the title and it has potential to open a nasty can of worms. Pls see the clip, its in Marathi, though.
https://youtu.be/qARyvXyhBXg.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Peepeecee is on a full time rant , one needs to hear this.. apparently modi let the virus spread !! ..the exact words , now threatening the whole world
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

RajD wrote:The recent alleged suicide of Deepti Kale purportedly while escaping from the toilet of Sassoon hospital, Pune. She was a member of the NCP and a high profile high court lawyer and quite an influential person overall. She had been arrested under MCOCA for her alleged involvement in the extortion and murder of a jeweller in Pune. The clip suspects resemblance with Mansukh Hiren case. This case according to the clip is a potential bomb as hinted in the title and it has potential to open a nasty can of worms. Pls see the clip, its in Marathi, though.
https://youtu.be/qARyvXyhBXg.
RajD ji

could you summarize the video briefly, just the gist.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

shameless khujliwal.

It will make no difference to him