2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by shravanp »

sanjaykumar wrote:How about The Panjab Files?
One at a time boss. Kashmir Files is a very recent memory, although I do agree that if we go a bit behind in time then there's a plenty of mini holocaust that can constitute a larger plot of holocaust targeted towards global minority (i.e Hindus/Sikhs). We are talking about Mooplah riots, 47-ethnic cleansing of Hindus from Sindh, West Punjab, Mirpur (Jammu), Noakhali (Bdesh) and possibly several others more.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

Modi speaks on Kashmir Files movie and Hindi cinema shirking its responsibility since partition:

This is big he is also talking about certain people trying to sabotage the screeing and release of this movie.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

shravanp wrote:
chetak wrote:
chetak saar, the 'unseen hands' are heading to supreme court.
that was a given.

claiming anything to be a "essential religious practice" is a land mine

now the "unseen hands" will try and obfuscate the very kernel of the Art 26 of Indian constitution

we have travelled this road before.
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

TN CN Stalin is testing the waters to ban "The Kashmir Files" per Twitter intelligentsia. Per Dravidian 'philosophy', Pandits (Brahmins) deserve genocide as they are Manuwadis.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

krithivas wrote:TN CN Stalin is testing the waters to ban "The Kashmir Files" per Twitter intelligentsia. Per Dravidian 'philosophy', Pandits (Brahmins) deserve genocide as they are Manuwadis.
These are the acts that will help grow BJP if it really happens. Hope Annamalai is prepared. He normally is.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

shravanp wrote:
One at a time boss. Kashmir Files is a very recent memory, although I do agree that if we go a bit behind in time then there's a plenty of mini holocaust that can constitute a larger plot of holocaust targeted towards global minority (i.e Hindus/Sikhs). We are talking about Mooplah riots, 47-ethnic cleansing of Hindus from Sindh, West Punjab, Mirpur (Jammu), Noakhali (Bdesh) and possibly several others more.
need to add the hyderabad riots to this - razaakars
in fact hyd was burning as recently as the 90s.. I lived through that..
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:claiming anything to be a "essential religious practice" is a land mine
Yes. May be, I should really read up the Hon. HC of Karnataka's verdict on how they dodged this claim. One point was very obvious; if the finding was that hijab was an "essential religious practise", then every Muslim woman will have to wear it as it is an essential item. And that would look silly as the Hon. Judge in the bench was a Muslim lady who was not wearing it ;).

I think the new plan would be to take this up as a request to accommodate, and do not deny the Muslim girls to wear a hijab as that will not cause any harm or problem for any other person. And there will be systematic attempt to scuttle the GoKA orders which allow educational establishments to prescribe the uniforms. The "unseen hands" may try to get an amendment that even if such uniforms get prescribed it needs to have a provision to accommodate a hijab.

Yes It would be the Article 26 (b) provisions which would be put to test and misinterpreted.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

If the decision in SC goes the other way, would hizzoners be prepared to have hijab in the courtroom also ?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The collections for the kashmir files has currently crossed 45 crores and rising

lots of woke butts are badly in need of burnol.
Zynda
BRF Oldie

Post by Zynda »

Does anybody post on Koo? I think a few official accounts of GoI may post there...shows how hard it is to replace an existing eco-system. Only forcibly will such a change come about (outright ban of Twitter, FB, WhatsApp etc. by GoI or severe throttling which will lead to unpleasant experience)...gotta appreciate Chinese...somehow they are 1-2 steps ahead when it comes to limit or prevent ability to social engineer their citizens by external forces.

Seriously, I would hate to be an employee of Koo or any such organisation...no support from your own brethren and eventually may have to shut shop...so demotivating...
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

zynda: Seriously, I would hate to be an employee of Koo or any such organisation...no support from your own brethren and eventually may have to shut shop...so demotivating...
They tried to scale up too fast. They should start small with an invite-only set of users, and fix all the problems as they increase their base with more invites. limited set of users can report issues so that product evolves faster. Creating a software product that works on the scale of twitter from day one is almost impossible.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Zynda wrote:Does anybody post on Koo? I think a few official accounts of GoI may post there...shows how hard it is to replace an existing eco-system. Only forcibly will such a change come about (outright ban of Twitter, FB, WhatsApp etc. by GoI or severe throttling which will lead to unpleasant experience)...gotta appreciate Chinese...somehow they are 1-2 steps ahead when it comes to limit or prevent ability to social engineer their citizens by external forces.

Seriously, I would hate to be an employee of Koo or any such organisation...no support from your own brethren and eventually may have to shut shop...so demotivating...
I use it every day. I am slowly checking it more than Twitter... works fine so far.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

vijayk wrote:I use it every day. I am slowly checking it more than Twitter... works fine so far.
This is the key. It is a trap to use twitter - that we go there because the "posts we want to react to" are there. This is a sacrifice one has to do.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

use it every day. I am slowly checking it more than Twitter... works fine so far.
Don't want to derail thread, but I have been on koo, following people. What does not work for me is people search -- I am not interested in koo's recommendations and would like to look up people I would like to follow. People I know are on koo, so I only get to follow those that koo tells me -- it would be nice to get an accurate people search by name so I can do on koo what I do on twitter. Koo would do well to have a bug report handle but I see why they don't do that -- because that only works with a small user group, given the likely volume of reports. I am ok with having an account on koo since it is India -- better to stay away from western SM companies which will be weaponised against you if future relations go south.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

game, set and match onlee

teflon coated famiglia remains untainted, pappu, pappi stain free and bear nil responsibility for the electoral debacle

the PCC presidents are responsible and so they should be ready for any sacrifice to "facilitate reorganisation"

this is the kind of job that the cheeni call an "iron rice bowl"

only in India

Randeep Singh Surjewala@rssurjewala

Congress President, Smt. Sonia Gandhi has asked the PCC Presidents of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Goa & Manipur to put in their resignations in order to facilitate reorganisation of PCC’s.

6:53 pm · 15 Mar 2022
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Zero-loss Kapil Sibal called this out, so he is out of favour of the Sonia-Mafia as that is an unpardonable sin in the INC.

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/ga ... 77573.html
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

chetak wrote:
Pratyush wrote:When a street dog barks at your car as you are drive by, do you stop to shut him up?

The real importance of such individuals is only when we respond to them. Else they are no different from the street dog barking at the passing car.

One particular foreign secy was spectacularly booted out of office by the Modi govt after obama's visit to India
:rotfl:
Last edited by vijayk on 16 Mar 2022 00:18, edited 1 time in total.
srikandan
BRFite

Post by srikandan »

Last edited by srikandan on 15 Mar 2022 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:
chetak wrote:

One particular foreign secy was spectacularly booted out of office by the Modi govt after obama's visit to India
Nirupama?
easy to google the name of the individual concerned.

when you write names on the forum, m@ng!e them so that any algorithm finds it difficult to read

your post may one day come back to bite you in some visa interview
Last edited by chetak on 16 Mar 2022 00:39, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Kashmir Files effect: Lefty media is not just needing burnol but is actually shivering as it's well set narrative is evaporating, see how Lallantop's discourse starts with haughty moralising, shaming and disintegrates into bleating and pleading

https://www.thelallantop.com/bherant/so ... mir-files/
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

hindutva is making inroads in massa land..

Seems like there are bigger plans through this movie. (modi would not mention this movie without reason)
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

GShankar wrote:
vijayk wrote:I use it every day. I am slowly checking it more than Twitter... works fine so far.
This is the key. It is a trap to use twitter - that we go there because the "posts we want to react to" are there. This is a sacrifice one has to do.

Koo has improved a lot in the last year. Most gov mins and a few celebs are all using it.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Cyrano wrote:Kashmir Files effect: Lefty media is not just needing burnol but is actually shivering as it's well set narrative is evaporating, see how Lallantop's discourse starts with haughty moralising, shaming and disintegrates into bleating and pleading

https://www.thelallantop.com/bherant/so ... mir-files/

This has set the proverbial ‘Cat among the peigons’. The nascent alternative narrative is making strides, just check out the views on the right wing channels. I think they will be throttled
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA forward but very relevant

teflon ++

Sonia Gandhi blames Channi, Siddhu and Amrinder Singh for Congress’ electoral debacle in Punjab

When asked, “What about Rahul Gandhi?”, she replied, “He blames them too.”
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

bala wrote:
eklavya wrote: What you are calling “BS” is the statement made by the Minister of External Affairs of the Government of India to the Rajya Sabha. It is India’s official position on the conflict in Ukraine.

Off TOPIC: Do you know that the Indian Constitution was written by John Dewey and his student BR Ambedkar rubber stamped it as the Indian Constitution. John also wrote Mao Tse Tung's Red Book. For Bongs this may come as a shock but Gitanjali is a Bengali translation of poems written by Y. B. Yeats.
: Request : don't reply on this thread.

Gītāñjali, a collection of poetry, the most famous work by Rabindranath Tagore, published in India in 1910. Tagore then translated it into prose poems in English, as Gitanjali: Song Offerings, and it was published in 1912 with an introduction by William Butler Yeats.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

GShankar wrote:hindutva is making inroads in massa land..

Seems like there are bigger plans through this movie. (modi would not mention this movie without reason)
The subtle undertext in her speech was a reference to the recently passed Islamophobia bill that was mainly sponsored by Democrats. A veiled reference to the possibility one day of the Kashmir events happening in Massa land is not to be missed here.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

@Primus - I did not make that connection to that bill the first time around. I thought, in general, the elephants are for so called "small" govt. and less laws (as it suits them). And making reference to that in that part of her speech.

But it is totally possible that she is referring to what you are saying.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

shravanp wrote:
We can have a Century of Holocaust thanks to Gandhiji and his muddled support of the Khilafat Movement. Add the Razakars of Nizam's sultanate. Add the Maratha Brahmins post Gandhiji's assassination.
Heck Hyderabad used to have an annual riot.

And we had one genocide in Bengal after 2021 elections.
TMC is nothing but Bengal's JKLF.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Tagore then translated it into prose poems in English, as Gitanjali: Song Offerings, and it was published in 1912 with an introduction by William Butler Yeats.
Tagore was not good at English. The Brits love to foist all kinds of rubbish about actual history. Tagore's grandfather Dwarkanath was a drug runner for the Brits. The Brits were growing drugs in India and selling them worldwide including China and the US. Dwar was considered a PirAli (read this as converted from Muslim) and Tagore is really Thakur in another form. I will leave it at that because the rest of the stuff if you dig deeper is pretty sordid.

The amount of Con Job that Britain foisted on India is mind boggling to say the least and of course the 300+T pounds loot from Indian Temples and other structures.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Maratha Brahmins: Deshastha Brahmins are the original brahmins of Maharastra. The Chitpavan brahmins according to wikipedia "being thought of as migrants from the Middle East" but these were the original Jew immigrants who were in Kerala and due to trouble in Kerala left by sea and ended up around Goa area and renamed themselves as Chitpavan. Maduri Dixit is an example. The Deshastha brahmins opposed this vehemently and refused to intermingle. Many Chitpavan effectively ruled Maharastra after Shivaji.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Pradeep Singh of "Aapka Akbhar" youtube channel is known for his incisive , objective, non-partisan political opinions. Although if i were to guess his political leaning, i'd say he is pro-BJP but yet he never lets his ideological leaning come in the way of objective analysis of the political situation. Here he is taking stock of the UP results and why BJP must not rest on its laurels.

The points he makes -

1. For the last 2 years now there have been forces within BJP that tried to sabotage Yogi Adityanath's administration.
2. There are people in the party (most likely hinting at BJP UP and not BJP HQ) who want Yogi Adityanath out of the way, and they set off all kinds of rumors so BJP goes into the elections without a CM face.
3. There was serious anti-incumbency despite the 273 seats. The majority was only possible because of Modi and Yogi Adityanath.
4. He gives an example of former police officer and Kannauj MLA Asim Arun (from BJP). During his election rally his constituents had only one demand, please visit us atleast once if you win ! Apparently this gentleman has not set foot in his constituency in the last 5 yrs !
5. Though several sitting MLAs were not given the ticket, there are many who somehow managed to get tickets from BJP despite their constituents anger against them.
6. Many constituents have questioned why there hasn't been any development in their constituencies upon which the MLAs blamed bureaucrats, however the constituents did not buy this alibi as the personal wealth of the MLAs have increased many fold between 2017 and now.
7. There are allegations that tickets were sold for a lot of money.
8. So serious were the sabotage efforts within the party that in January Modi had to announce in Varanasi that Yogi has full support of the party and its leadership.

Bottomline, BJP and its allies got 52 seats less than they did in 2017, and many wins this time were within a margin of 5000-6000 votes even in BJP strongholds. BJP made things difficult for itself because of internal saboteurs in the party and because of public anger against a lot of incumbent MLAs. The election was saved by Modi and Yogi and no one else.

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

There was something called Pandemic , all our neighbors except BD, that too they had a bad 21-22 have collapsed, see Nepal, Paki and SL. It was a miracle BJP was able to hold on with such a well planned Chinese Virus.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Never thought this day would arrive ...
sajo
BRFite

Post by sajo »

ramana wrote:Add the Maratha Brahmins post Gandhiji's assassination.
Its all absolutely hushed up in Maharashtra, absolutely no mainstream discourse at all. I am informed by older relatives in the Sangli Satara region that perpetrators acted at the behest of then ruler of Kolhapur. Most Brahmins simply buried the horrors and moved en masse to Mumbai and Pune, taking many of their relatives' kids since their mothers were taken away and fathers burned alive.
I have no intention to open up any old wounds, but word of mouth amongst survivors and their descendants is the only way there was still some discussion around this.
I believe Vikram Sampath has documented it in his second book on Savarkar, I havent yet got around to read it fully.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Ambar wrote:Pradeep Singh of "Aapka Akbhar" youtube channel is known for his incisive , objective, non-partisan political opinions. Although if i were to guess his political leaning, i'd say he is pro-BJP but yet he never lets his ideological leaning come in the way of objective analysis of the political situation. Here he is taking stock of the UP results and why BJP must not rest on its laurels.
UP sabotage from HQ has been alluded to in other places also like Sham Sharma podcast also. Its a miracle that BJP has won UP and UK.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

chetak wrote:WA forward but very relevant

teflon ++

Sonia Gandhi blames Channi, Siddhu and Amrinder Singh for Congress’ electoral debacle in Punjab

When asked, “What about Rahul Gandhi?”, she replied, “He blames them too.”
Quote of the Year :rotfl: :rotfl:
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Sonia Gandhi has also blamed Facebook in Parliament for INC loss.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

SC refuses to hear urgent Hijab plea, says wait until after holi vacations, that is after 5 days.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Cyrano wrote:SC refuses to hear urgent Hijab plea, says wait until after holi vacations, that is after 5 days.
{Deccan Herald uvacha} The bench said it needs time and it will post the matter for hearing. After brief submissions, the bench said the court may list it after Holi vacations. "Give us time, we'll post the matter", said the bench.
Hijab Row: Girl students denied entry, return without writing exam in Chikkamagaluru. Note; that all the protestors are wearing 'burqahs' :roll:. These dramas are only going to cause more fissures in the society and now even make 'fence sitters' take sides.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Repeat a lie often enough it becomes the truth. Fight for hijab but appear everywhere in burqa ergo burqa becomes the standard.