2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by Cyrano »

BTW, ricky_v, la.khan et al,
instead of whining and grumbling that your tictoc feed of BRF threads is losing quality, why don't you folks move your asses a bit more and post high quality posts of strategic and political interest frequently?

Fold up your lungis and jump into the mud if the jallikattu is not going to your liking.

Amicably etc...
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

chetak wrote: in taalash of future prospects

single malt with tandoor and mushaira in lahore

track thoo at exotic locales and five star खातिरदारी with femme fatales
^^ LOL very succinct analysis.

My slightly different take on this: Pappu is proving once again to be an excellent BJP asset. In this "yatra" he has successfully become a Pied Piper, bringing various rats/snakes/other critters to light:

In this way he hopes to avoid prison for various cases, and eventually be able to perform a "bharat chhodo" yatra to Italy or some other place.

Most hilarious part is the attempt to grow a long beard to imitate Modi's "vrat" (no beard trimming until the pandemic was successfully tamed).
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

Tanaji wrote:Ricky_v saar

Part of the reason we discuss it here is because the Adminullah Bredators nuked the God of all threads “Nukkad thread” where all the serious discussions used to occur so us denizens are covertly using this one….
Tanaji sir, I remember Nukkad, may even have a couple of posts in there, I believe it was disbanded a year or so after I first registered. I do believe that the admins miss out by not including it as over the burkha as it were. Nukkad had a lot of uses, for example, people from Bangalore regularly complained about the quality of infrastructure, particularly roads and lakes, now that the Bommai government is looking to tackle it, our members could have had a readily accessible datum and the transparency that goes with it. Nukkad in that aspects was like citizen journalism, which is a very great tool in today's connected world.

Even the pissing incident, you could have had discussion on the civil aviation operation modification, as it is an important topic, particularly for topics of the above mentioned, citizen journalism.
By not including it, admins drive away traffic to snazzier ones like Twitter. In the 7 years that I have been here, I can only recount very few who have joined and contributed after me, most lurk, the others who did post, some were naive, other interesting, but none stayed back for a detailed conversation, I believe Nukkad would have eased the newer folks into the board culture, and atkeadt would have induced them to participate, as it is, it's only a few who plug in and out daily with no new blood on the horizon.

Imo Nukkad posting here defeats the purpose of it's existence that is mainly archival in nature.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Is Niti Aayog infiltrated by Harvard? | Snakes in the Ganga

la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

Cyrano wrote:BTW, ricky_v, la.khan et al,
instead of whining and grumbling that your tictoc feed of BRF threads is losing quality, why don't you folks move your asses a bit more and post high quality posts of strategic and political interest frequently?

Fold up your lungis and jump into the mud if the jallikattu is not going to your liking.

Amicably etc...
Cyrano ji:

Speaking for myself, I do agree that I may not have posted any "high quality posts of strategic and political interest frequently". Please note that I haven't spent any time/bandwidth on low quality posts either (latest example mid-air peeing incident).

I am just an average BRFite, here to learn from more learned posters (BTW, my list of learned posters on BRF includes you).

Most respectfully ...
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Shots fired (..continued..)

Social diversity missing in higher judiciary, Centre tells House panel
Inequitable representation of backward and minority communities in higher judiciary is evident from the fact that 79% of all high court judges appointed in the past five years (2018 to 2022) is from upper castes, according to a presentation made recently by the Union law ministry before a parliamentary panel.

The law ministry has informed the parliamentary standing committee on law and justice that despite three decades of the existence of the collegium system of appointing judges, social diversity in higher judiciary, as originally devised by the Supreme Court, is missing.

“It is the primary responsibility of the SC collegium and the HC collegiums to address the issue of social diversity and social justice in the process of appointment to the constitutional courts,” the law ministry told the panel while emphasising its helplessness in addressing the situation given the primacy of the judiciary in appointing judges.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Khan saab,
The forum would be all the richer if folks with diverse experience and povs posted more frequently. An echo chamber of a few regulars is a lot less educating or fun ! Regards,
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

I was going through a book on Indian Constituition, and found an interesting reference. I need to dig deeper. But what was mentioned is that Indian National Congress, founded by Allen Octavian Hume was formed mainly as an advisory body to the British in the matters of laws & rules so that they can continue ruling over India. It was never formed with the intention of giving India her Independence. Due to the focus on law, many of the founder members (even the few Indians in it) all were lawyers. Will try to share more information on the same.

The more I read about the so called freedom struggle; I am convinced that this was all a stage managed show with brilliant directorship from the British. Even the Indian Constituition was only approved in 1950s and till then it was the Govt. of India Act 1935 which was the de-facto Constituition. The judicial establishment related articles in today's Indian Constituition is pure Ctrl-X + Ctrl-V from the appropriate sections of GoI Act 1935.
Cyrano wrote:Does the Govt has a say on who becomes CJI or is it an automatic calculus or hizzoners decide among themselves?
As of today, it is generally the incumbent CJI nominates the successor. Generally the next senior in line gets to become the CJI. GoI in the present setup have no much say in this appointment.
Kanoji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Kanoji »

Sachin wrote: The more I read about the so called freedom struggle; I am convinced that this was all a stage managed show with brilliant directorship from the British. Even the Indian Constituition was only approved in 1950s and till then it was the Govt. of India Act 1935 which was the de-facto Constituition. The judicial establishment related articles in today's Indian Constituition is pure Ctrl-X + Ctrl-V from the appropriate sections of GoI Act 1935.
Sachin ji,

Thank you for sharing this information. This is a bulb on moment for me. :eek:
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

@SachinJi, You got the idea correctly. Just check how many "agitations" etc were there from 1931 to 1942 - "Quite India". None. Plus Quite India crushed in no time. Only Communists and Jihadis both of whom are by that time friends of Britshits were allowed to be in the open. Communists were in fact paid for information on nationalist agitators of INC.

INC was a controlling divide which was happy to give petitions for decades. Only people like Tilak, Lala Lajpathi Rai and others who started the freedom movement and they were called "Garam Dal", Radicals, extremists etc.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Sachinji
This is in reference to AOH in Wiki:
took up the cause of education and founded scholarships for higher education. He wrote, in 1859, that education played a key role in avoiding revolts like the one in 1857:
… assert its supremacy as it may at the bayonet's point, a free and civilized government must look for its stability and permanence to the enlightenment of the people and their moral and intellectual capacity to appreciate its blessings
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Our constitution is a dog's meal. Its British constitution + US Bill of Rights + a lot of unnecessary details (special provision for scheduled castes, tribes etc), all of which betray an unthinking, unoriginal elite who squandered a golden opportunity.

For a civilization that produced the Ashtadhyayi & Thirukkural, which are known for their brevity & wisdom, the constitution is a shining example of our intellectual debasement
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

I wouldn't be so harsh. Ashtadhyayahi, Thitukkural and many other such were produced by a civilisation thriving at its peak.
The constitution was produced by a country that weathered 2 successive waves of colonisation each lasting several centuries, that impoverished us economically, socially and religiously.
I think despite all that trauma, the fact that we could put together a constitution that held together such a large, diverse country together and despite a few hiccups like 62 war and emergency, survived as a nation, stayed out of camps and has preserved it's dharmic roots and is now once again set itself on the path of reflowering is a magnificent tribute to our civilization.
How many post colonial countries - most of which didn't have the challenges of population, diversity and incessant, motivated attacks from outside and within can post a progress card that can even remotely compare with that of India? Across Americas, Africa and Asia - NONE !
Self critique is fine, but we definitely don't deserve self flagellation saar!
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

A question to Sachinji and others :
Was a MKG parachuted in(along with Banditji and others) to torpedo the 'Garam Dal' by the Britshits??
I dont know if many here on the forum know that MKG not only organised strech bearers in First World as widely reported but he did that during the Second Boer war(remember that this was quite a brutal campaign with Concentration camps and scorched earth policy by the Britshits and yet MKG organised Ambulance crew for the Gora masters).
Was it a gift for MKG by the Britshits(the mantle of freedom struggle) and also the title of Mahatma(as propsed by Gurudev's borther, and he was according to some in their pocket as well)
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Kanoji wrote:Thank you for sharing this information. This is a bulb on moment for me.
Yagnasri wrote:INC was a controlling divide which was happy to give petitions for decades.
V.N Shukla's "Constituition of India" (14th edition) mentions the below points (with references as well).
"In 1885, the Indian National Congress was established through which the enlightened Indians, especially lawyers, were expected to concieve and formulate the kind of Constituition arrangement India should have under the British rule and which could be presented in the form of petitions to the British Government.
Not much attention, how ever, was paid to its proposals either for the participation of the people of India in the government or the grand of certain basic rights to the people."

Now it is any one's guess on how folks like Moti Lal, Jawahar Lal etc got into this country club like establishment :roll:. Brittanica.com is also quite open in stating the obvious fact "The Indian National Congress was founded in 1885, initially with the goal of pursuing moderate reform under the British raj in India. Its roots are in the early Indian nationalist movement that arose from the Indian Rebellion of 1857."
Rsatchi wrote:remember that this was quite a brutal campaign with Concentration camps and scorched earth policy by the Britshits and yet MKG organised Ambulance crew for the Gora masters
The incident of the railway TTE/Conductor throwing Gandhi off the train in South Africa is shown as the reason for him to return to India and then start the fight for Independence. How much of this is true, we may not know. As the historical records would have been manipulated or destroyed. For many of us freedom struggle would essentially be what was shown in the Attenborough's movie Gandhi (1982). The transition of Sergeant Major M.K Gandhi (of Ambulance volunteers in Boer war) to Mahatma Gandhi seems to be a well thought out plan. It was only very recently that we hear about the true nature of many of his experiments (which was all related to s-ex, celibacy etc.).
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

"Mahatma" was parachuted into India as "useful idiot of the British Empire." The 1857 war scared the living daylights out of Brits when Indians slaughtered 10,000 whites. Once the Brits got their bearings about 15 years after the war, they got to work immediately. They recognized the importance of non-violence message of Gandhi (whose central theme was: "Never again raise an arm on Brits even if they kill you all").

Gandhi in South Africa was surrounded by missionaries who guided him and ensured publicity for him. General Smuts made a great show of being greatly perturbed by Gandhi's "moral force," and kept agreeing to Gandhi's demands, as presumably the British Empire won't survive if Gandhi did not eat a full meal. Once the "proof of concept" of non-violence was thus created by Brits, another white missionary C. F. Andrews, who had become Gandhi's pal in South Africa, gently "suggested" to him that he should perhaps go to India to try out this fantastic tool of non-violence there.

The moment Gandhi landed in India, British Government kept capitulating for some years to Gandhi's fasts and "moral force" to allow trivial concessions (salt tax, indigo tax, etc.) This convinced Indians about the "effectiveness" of the strong new weapon of non-violence given by Gandhi. It was easy too -- just don't eat food for a day, and offer yourself to be beaten by anyone passing by. To ensure other leaders don't steal Gandhi's show, all revolutionaries were removed from the scene by banishing them (Savarkar to Andamans / Aurobindo Ghosh to Pondicherry) or beating them to death (Lala Lajpat Rai).

If Brits were really threatened by Gandhi, they would have put a bullet in his head the very first day. The Brits knew who their real enemy was: Armed revolutionaries rooted in Hindu nationalism (and they were trying their best to put a bullet in them). The Brits tried to defang both these aspects of revolutionaries by non-violence of Gandhi (undermining the armed component) and secularism of Nehru (undermining the component of Hindu Nationalism).

Whites are now wary of Modi (who represents the tradition of armed revolutionaries rooted in Hindu nationalism). So now they are trying to create a new modern-day Gandhi (Kejriwal) but with not much success.

An eye opening book on Gandhi as a British stooge is "Eclipse of the Hindu nation: Gandhi and his freedom struggle" by Radha Rajan
You can download it as PDF from here: https://pdfcoffee.com/eclipse-of-the-hi ... -free.html

Another very good book is "Gandhi: A Sublime Failure" by S. S. Gill
https://www.amazon.in/Gandhi-Sublime-Fa ... 8129100932
This book shows how Gandhi was artificially hyped by Brits and English press, with no achievements on the ground. He was a failure all-round.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

The Indian Constitution was largely written by John Dewey, who was professor of BR Ambedkar. John Dewey was instrumental in writing Mao's Red Book.

UK does not have a constitution.

This YT has a talk/depiction of the original constitution considered for India by minister Ravi Shankar Prasad
Last edited by bala on 10 Jan 2023 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

what happened to the book you were writing Bala garu? Is it done?
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Cyrano wrote:what happened to the book you were writing Bala garu? Is it done?
Saar, I am torn about publishing the books and benefitting from them since it is gyan from Indian Maharishis and Avatars. I don't have any publisher and would love to know about the ethical ones. I have the pdf copies of 3 books on topics like BhagavadGita (restructured by topics), Patanjali Yoga Sutra/Yoga concepts and General Hinduism concepts (600 pages and counting). I have shared pdf with my close friends/relatives, no cost.
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

If you want Dharmic publisher, approach Garuda Prakashan - https://garudabooks.com/. Its run by Sankrant Sanu and you can reach him by email/Twitter

https://www.NotionPress.com lets you self publish books

IMHO, nothing wrong in making a profit from our ancient wisdom. You can pay it forward by writing more, contributing some % of proceeds to Dharmic causes etc
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

bala wrote:
Saar, I am torn about publishing the books and benefitting from them since it is gyan from Indian Maharishis and Avatars. I don't have any publisher and would love to know about the ethical ones. I have the pdf copies of 3 books on topics like BhagavadGita (restructured by topics), Patanjali Yoga Sutra/Yoga concepts and General Hinduism concepts (600 pages and counting). I have shared pdf with my close friends/relatives, no cost.
have you thought about self publishing your books saar
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

bala wrote:The Indian Constitution was largely written by John Dewey, who was professor of BR Ambedkar. John Dewey was instrumental in writing Mao's Red Book.
I have no idea why you would diminish BR Ambedkar's efforts with the Indian constitution. Is there a single proof that says Indian Constitution was -written by John Dewey? BRA was a student at Columbia in 1911-1915, when JD was teaching there, a full 35 years before Indian constitution came to being. And this is enough to say BRA was just a lackey and the constitution was written by someone else? What a croc of cow dung, sir.

Also, your assertion that UK does not have a constitution is incorrect. UK's has a constitution which is, Unlike in most countries, has not been made to codify into a single document, thus it is known as an uncodified constitution. UK supreme court recognizes this uncodified constitution and derives its powers to interpret laws as per this constitution. A simple wiki search would have said your notions are incorrect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitut ... ed_Kingdom
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

Cyrano wrote: I think despite all that trauma, the fact that we could put together a constitution that held together such a large, diverse country together and despite a few hiccups like 62 war and emergency, survived as a nation, stayed out of camps and has preserved it's dharmic roots and is now once again set itself on the path of reflowering is a magnificent tribute to our civilization.
Cyrano ji, your point about the constitution is conveniently missed by some our fellow citizens. This constitution dis not happen in a vacuum and when objectively studied, is a pretty damn good arrangement to give the people of India their rights and responsibilities regardless of their religion, caste, or soci-economic status.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Jay wrote: I have no idea why you would diminish BR Ambedkar's efforts with the Indian constitution. Is there a single proof that says Indian Constitution was -written by John Dewey? BRA was a student at Columbia in 1911-1915, when JD was teaching there, a full 35 years before Indian constitution came to being. And this is enough to say BRA was just a lackey and the constitution was written by someone else? What a croc of cow dung, sir.
Sorry Jay, this is not to diminish BRA and not to imply any other adjectives that you impute. If you feel strongly, I suggest you do more research from Columbia Archives and the Indian constitution.
Also, your assertion that UK does not have a constitution is incorrect. UK's has a constitution which is, Unlike in most countries, has not been made to codify into a single document, thus it is known as an uncodified constitution. UK supreme court recognizes this uncodified constitution and derives its powers to interpret laws as per this constitution. A simple wiki search would have said your notions are incorrect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitut ... ed_Kingdom
Again wiki itself has this interesting phrase for its constitution: comprises the written and unwritten arrangements. I don't believe unwritten to be a constitution document even if it is separated into many pieces.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Even the Aryan Invasion theory and Martial races theory was born in the 1870s crediting everything in subcontinent to Punjabi muslims, huge investment in canals, recruitment in the Army( meant to a glorified police force against civilians). Education preference was given to Punjabi muslims. Partition was meant to be a reward for them by giving them thier fiefdom.

Why? It was the Punjabi Muslims after the overthrow of sikhs were most loyal and played a crucial role in British putting down the 1857 revolt.

There were no Punjabi Muslim freedom fighters who fought the British.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

bala wrote:
bala ji, have you tried self publishing in amazon? i think you can do it without lot of issues. only problem is you need to advertise it yourself. just try it.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Sachinji and Admins
I have received a video report on MKG's picadilloes
I cannot assure the authenticity of the content but the video makes report on MKG and Herman Kallenbach.
GOI in 2012 bought MKG's letter to that particular gent for Rs 7 crore stopping open auction
A sample from MKG letter: How completely you have taken possession of my body. This is slavery with vengeance :eek: :eek:
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

bala wrote: Again wiki itself has this interesting phrase for its constitution: comprises the written and unwritten arrangements. I don't believe unwritten to be a constitution document even if it is separated into many pieces.
Bala sir, just because your personal definition of what a constitution is excludes UK's constitution in your views, does not mean it's not a constitution. It's accepted as a constitution by all legal norms in UK and amongst the globe in international relations amongst all other countries that maintain relationships with UK. If you write a book and it present your view as a fact, it will be thoroughly rejected by everyone.
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

bala wrote:
Jay wrote: I have no idea why you would diminish BR Ambedkar's efforts with the Indian constitution. Is there a single proof that says Indian Constitution was -written by John Dewey? BRA was a student at Columbia in 1911-1915, when JD was teaching there, a full 35 years before Indian constitution came to being. And this is enough to say BRA was just a lackey and the constitution was written by someone else? What a croc of cow dung, sir.
Sorry Jay, this is not to diminish BRA and not to imply any other adjectives that you impute. If you feel strongly, I suggest you do more research from Columbia Archives and the Indian constitution.
Bala ji, it was your assertion that Indian constitution was shadow written by John Dewey. It's only apt that you provide some kind of basis to back up your points.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Jay wrote:your assertion that Indian constitution was shadow written by John Dewey
Don't want to derail the thread. Constitution is a large complex document, no one person can write it. Even USA had many authors for the constitution and evolved over time. Many of the items are boilerplate truism which can be adopted "as-is". The Indian constitution took the base of such prior work and adapted a few things for its context.
The problem I have with the existing constitution is, it ignores all the prior work done by Indian authors. Recently SuSwa cited a legal ruling by an Indian judge. The judge observes that mimamsa by Jaimini provides the correct logic framework for legal rulings compared the current one - I forget the name of the English author.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Tushar Gupta @Tushar15_
Odd that BJP is not willing to pluck the political low hanging fruit that is Punjab right now.
Time to put pressure on the creepy Ford Foundation Govt

context

https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... 6090181633
AAP Minister who was forced to quit (second one) after a leaked audio clip of him discussing strategies to blackmail/extort monies from transporters was once a retired cop who vowed to reform the system with his knowledge of it
https://indianexpress.com/article/polit ... b-8367272/
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

:rotfl: Pappu Sigma move

Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Looks like the BJP is supporting the DMK resolution in TN assembly to implement the Sethu-samudram project. This involves breaking the Ram Setu. If they do this, how are they different from Congress?

2 other data points:

1) The recent wishy-washy response given by Jitendra Singh in the Parliament about the status of Ram Setu
2) No response by Modi sarkar for 8 years on Subramaniam Swamy's petition to declare Ram Setu a National Heritage

Yes, I have read the "clarifications" of what Jitendra Singh said in Swarajya. Also the wishy-washy statement by the BJP leader in the TN Assembly that they would support the Sethu-samudram project if it would not impact the Ram Setu - seriously WTF :roll: ? How can the project be implemented without affecting the Setu?

I think BJP is running with the hares & hunting with the hounds here. Even though Swamy does not have too many fans here, he is right on this one.

Need to blast Modi and Annamalai in social media to keep them honest & show them Hindu anger!
Tanaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Tanaji »

WHo asks Uzbekistan to drop two Indian cough syrups. Apparently there were 18 deaths.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

bala wrote:Constitution is a large complex document, no one person can write it. Even USA had many authors for the constitution and evolved over time.
Wanted to add that the bolded part; that is becoming a problem when it comes to Indian Constitution. Vested interests are now working hard to prove that this man made document cannot be modified and is now more like a 'holy book'. It is this myth which needs to be broken. Right from the days of I.C Golaknath v/s State of Punjab, and Keshavananda Bharathi v/s UoI, and also the 42nd amendment done by Indira Gandhi government; it is clearly seen that this man made document can be changed.

And also to be added. Indian Constitution's Articles related to Judiciary and Executive are copied from the Govt of India Act, 1935 which was obviously drafted by the British legal luminaries.
AkshaySG
BRFite

Post by AkshaySG »

Ridiculous scenes from PM Modi's car road show rally in Hubli

https://twitter.com/irohitr/status/1613 ... o7ccA&s=19

A man breaches the security cordon and comes till touching distance of the PM holding a garland until he is lightly pushed back by the SPG.

Have we not learnt from History? Is SPG not aware of how an Indian PM was blown up by a similar garland dishing terrorist or Shinzo Abe more recently.

Or the active threats to PM Modi's motorcade in Punjab.

Does anyone think that the Secret Service or Putin/Xi`s bodyguards would allow something like this multiple times??
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

AkshaySG wrote:Ridiculous scenes from PM Modi's car road show rally in Hubli

https://twitter.com/irohitr/status/1613 ... o7ccA&s=19

A man breaches the security cordon and comes till touching distance of the PM holding a garland until he is lightly pushed back by the SPG.

Have we not learnt from History? Is SPG not aware of how an Indian PM was blown up by a similar garland dishing terrorist or Shinzo Abe more recently.

Or the active threats to PM Modi's motorcade in Punjab.

Does anyone think that the Secret Service or Putin/Xi`s bodyguards would allow something like this multiple times??

Modi has given instructions to his guards not to interfere

He has never been tolerant of his security infrastructure and boisterous crowds are never amenable to sanitizing

This has all the hallmarks of a major disaster in the planning

In an unfortunate eventuality, it will literally become apres moi le deluge, and the vultures will move in to gleefully preside over the dismantling of everything achieved so far
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

No need for Modi to hang out of the vehicle like this and wave to the crowds
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Tanaji wrote:WHo asks Uzbekistan to drop two Indian cough syrups. Apparently there were 18 deaths.
News only reportable if Indian companies can be blamed. Much larger event in Indonesia but no WHO related reporting.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-new ... 0-28792454
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Lisaji
No harm in us keeping house in Order.
If we are to become the Pharmacy of the world we need have to have effective quality control and checks
If after checks and proved nothing to do with medicine then WHO should be taken to task for maligning the industry.
There's probably Chini-more in all this given they had tried subterfuge in the past with selling drugs under made in India label