Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by chetak »

there are some rumors that the cheeni MOU signed by the mafia famiglia is in the hands of the govt and they may be considering talking it up in the supreme court to see if the MOU is "legally" binding.

If this happens, there may well be a political megaquake of magnitude greater than 10 on the richter sale, wrecking all in its devastative path

There may be no better way to expose caucasian perfidy and also garner maximum publicity, while "innocently" firing from the shoulder of another pillar.....

In case such a pillar is not available for various reasons, parliament is always there, no.....

a decapitation strike, followed by deportation, may well be the desired endgame

it is rumored that the MOU may have 182 separate line items

mafiosi mamamia (along with darbari anand sharma) who was physically present at the signing ceremony was holding a cabinet level post as chairperson of the NAC, so what was her legal status at the time......
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVekZpWmKn0

Leaked! CHINA pumps 10,000 CRORES Into Indian Companies To Destroy INDIA

Aug 30, 2023
Uncover Intriguing Connections: Explore a riveting exposé revealing alleged foreign funding and manipulation influencing narratives in India. Delve into the alleged involvement of Neville Roy Singham, Chinese interests, the CIA, and Soros Foundation. Discover the connections between media platforms and major events that have impacted India's image and economy.
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

Let's hope the leaks destroy I.N.D.I.A. rather than INDIA.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

There are no indications of national-level security measures. So, a special session may not be for UCC. One nation, one election committee has just formed. So it may not be that. Then what?

The evil Modi is on the payroll of BP tablet companies. That is for sure.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Sree Iyer always offers leading insights:

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

3 hours rain and Bengaluru is reeling, it will take 15 years continously rule to fix Infra issues in Bengaluru. But people need instant results and vote for the neo colonial BIF INC party, good luck to them Similarly in TN, Udaynidhi Stalin openly states he wants to eradicate Santam Dharmam I.e Hindus. But since he sits on a pile of cash, many Hindus are happy with DMK. Good luck to a society with no logic or strategic thinking.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Just for a nano second, let us assume, Yogi had said "xtianity is a scourge and the church should be eradicated as it is full of child and nun rapists". They would be baying not only for his blood but also of the entire Sanatan community. This reaction would be universal right from Vatican, Soros foundations to the seculars in India. Paradox is Christians of Pakistan have asked Modi in the past to implement CAA so that they escape from Peacefuls to Sanatanis.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the crowd may be motley, participants deceitful, intentions selfish, and party wise objectives may be both poisonous and contradictive but the naked ambition and lust for power has been openly foregrounded

just see who is being projected as the dear leader, much to the dismay, and anger of the other aspirants of the gotala gathbandhan

someone vacuous is hoping that mamamia mafia will pull the soros rabbit out of the BIF hat and after the political राज्याभिषेक समारोह he will be anointed/coronated the king

the second image shows the level of trust....no one wants the other to pick pocket them, so everyone is holding the other's hands
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The Stalin sicon is a Cristian. He declared his faith last year.

So this is quite a logical development.

Atheist Anti Hindu. To Cristian Anti Hindu.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

The last photo look like someone is trying to create viswaroopa of Krishna with this jarasandha raul gandu as the central face
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Rahul Gandhi tweeting fearfully (and my reply to him):

https://twitter.com/manofsan/status/1698349605841207537

Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Just like someone quipped on SM, Pappu is an union of organs, with brains missing.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

First they wanted to annihilate caste, not Hinduism.

Then it was annihilating Brahmanism, not Hinduism.

Let’s not forget dismantling Hindutva, not Hinduism.

Now they want to “eradicate” Sanatana Dharma.

At least they’re getting more honest about their hate.

suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

For non Tamil viewers, more about Annamalai in this interview
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Democrats are definitely trying to disqualify Trump under Article 14.

Wondering on similar lines, PAPPU is directly meeting Jihadis, missionaries, Soros entities which are working toward regime change which was announced by Soros himself. Can we prosecute the scum for his anti-national activities?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Pratyush wrote:The Stalin sicon is a Cristian. He declared his faith last year.
He may or may not be a X'ian, but he is a deceitful character for sure. When Udayanidhi was going on with his plans to destory Sanatana Dharma, his mother was at Guruvayur temple, in Kerala offering a golden crown (of 32 sovereigns). The father and son duo can perhaps target this lady first in their grand plan to destory Sanatana Dharma.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Pratyush wrote: 03 Sep 2023 16:38 The Stalin sicon is a Cristian. He declared his faith last year.

So this is quite a logical development.

Atheist Anti Hindu. To Cristian Anti Hindu.

Even the real Jozeph Stalin (born Djugashvili) applied to be a priest.
LTTE's Prabhakaran also proclaimed himself a Methodist Christian.
DMK Stalins, likewise pick up anything that facilitates their political fight against perceived discrimination by those they hate.

For them, it's really all just Use-&-Throw. They'll pick up whatever strikes their whim in the moment, and then discard it just as easily.
They're not committed to anything. This is the basis for the phrase "Rice Christian"
Dumal
BRFite

Post by Dumal »

Sachin wrote: 04 Sep 2023 10:06
Pratyush wrote:The Stalin sicon is a Cristian. He declared his faith last year.
The father and son duo can perhaps target this lady first in their grand plan to destory Sanatana Dharma.
I am not sure if they see sanatana dharma and the practice of today's Hinduism together and as integral to each other. I think, one way to understand Periyar and DK/DMK thinking is that they want to separate the latter from the former and make the Sanatanic/Vedic foundations that bestows the special place for Brahmins in the scheme of things to be gone. That I think is why they - the DK gang, Thiruma and now the DMK bigwigs - are very specific about mentioning only Sanatanam as their target. That is also why they don't climb down from their position worrying about Hindu backlash etc., i.e the argument being they never said they opposed the religion and the practices. And, other than the somewhat learned and knowledgeable people who may see this abhorrent, for the common man in TN, and for that matter most hindus in India, the attack on the "hoary foundations" will go over their head.

What I find lacking in the social media responses is an understanding of such a nuanced position that they are taking on. For example, the fact that the lady visiting Guruvayur mentioned here is actually evidence that can show they have nothing against the hindu religion and it's practice. We will only be underestimating the matter by assuming there will be a groundswell of Hindu anger against these folks in a future election etc.

Just my 2 rupees!
Raja
BRFite

Post by Raja »

If BJP loses next year, there is going to be a systematic attack against all Hindu institutions. We need a political space where the opposition is not so vile and culturally bankrupt.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

this is luloowa's level of perfidy

and also his level of treachery but niteeshwa certainly deserves it

JD(U) Leader Loses Cool After Lalu Supports Rahul Gandhi For PM Over Nitish Kumar

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 52984.html

Sep 04, 2023

The RJD chief has gone 'crazy' after his recent kidney transplant, according to Gopal Mandal of Bihar CM Nitish Kumar's party, an ally.
Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav ‘has gone crazy’ after his kidney transplant, a leader of RJD ally Janata Dal (United) said on Sunday, as he opposed the veteran politician's backing for Congress' Rahul Gandhi as the next prime minister.

No one can become the prime minister just because someone says so, remarked Gopal Mandal of Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar's JD(U).

“It was Nitish Kumar who united all the opposition parties against the BJP (for 2024 Lok Sabha polls). Lalu ji is the messiah of the poor and our senior leader, but just because he took Rahul Gandhi's name as PM, it does not mean that he (Gandhi) gets to be the PM,” Mandal said, according to news agency ANI.

The JD(U) leader, however, noted that he is not saying that Gandhi does not have the qualities of a prime minister.

“Gandhi comes from a family of former PM's, but he cannot be a PM himself just because Lalu ji has backed him.
Lalu ji had a kidney transplant…he has gone crazy,” Mandal stated.

The JD(U), RJD, and the Congress, along with the Left parties, run Bihar as the Mahagathbandhan (Grand Alliance). Each is also among the 28 constituents of the I.N.D.I.A (Indian National Developmental Inclusive Alliance) opposition bloc that will take on the Centre's BJP-led ruling National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in next year's general elections, when Narendra Modi will seek a third straight term as the prime minister.

While I.N.D.I.A is yet to announce its PM candidate, parties such as the Congress, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), Trinamool Congress (TMC), and even the JD(U) have put forward names of their respective leaders (Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal, Mamata Banerjee, Nitish Kumar) for the position. Such statements, however, have been made by people who are not part of formal interactions among the parties.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Real News of India

* Chandrayaan-3 and Moon Landing
* Aditya Surya mission
* Gas cylinder price went down by 200
* Tomato Prices down to 14

Important news of PAPPU

Adani Adani Adani
Eradicate Sanatan Dharma
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Dumal wrote: 04 Sep 2023 11:24
Sachin wrote: 04 Sep 2023 10:06 The father and son duo can perhaps target this lady first in their grand plan to destory Sanatana Dharma.
I am not sure if they see sanatana dharma and the practice of today's Hinduism together and as integral to each other. I think, one way to understand Periyar and DK/DMK thinking is that they want to separate the latter from the former and make the Sanatanic/Vedic foundations that bestows the special place for Brahmins in the scheme of things to be gone. That I think is why they - the DK gang, Thiruma and now the DMK bigwigs - are very specific about mentioning only Sanatanam as their target. That is also why they don't climb down from their position worrying about Hindu backlash etc., i.e the argument being they never said they opposed the religion and the practices. And, other than the somewhat learned and knowledgeable people who may see this abhorrent, for the common man in TN, and for that matter most hindus in India, the attack on the "hoary foundations" will go over their head.

What I find lacking in the social media responses is an understanding of such a nuanced position that they are taking on. For example, the fact that the lady visiting Guruvayur mentioned here is actually evidence that can show they have nothing against the hindu religion and it's practice. We will only be underestimating the matter by assuming there will be a groundswell of Hindu anger against these folks in a future election etc.

Just my 2 rupees!
Udayanidhi Stalin's provocation could be sub-national diplomacy of PAPPU's adopted consulate in Chennai ...

This is a fight that will be escalated as UC vs OBC/BC/SC/ST.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

The bif is targeting the wrong mythos for the outcome of a divided India, the modern Indian state's foundation myth is the movement for independence, it is this glue that sticks the nation together, that we are in the process of coopting this with the indic way of life is a work in progress.

Paradoxically, for the Congress who can only rule a divided India have only themselves to blame, their megalomania has welded this national identity. We all know that only 2 individuals were responsible for the nation's independence, how can we not, when the history of the nation for decades used to end at 1947 with a footnote of, the constituent assembly worked on the constitution for 3 years and India became a republic in 1950, xD. One person is on our banknotes, the other's name is etched on our stadiums, airports, souls, pet's sweaters... But this means that there was need for such titans to agitate and form a movement for agitation against outsiders/ foreigners, an onerous task and doubly so when the nation has been under the yoke of foreign rule for centuries, the first thing learned after reading India's history is distrust of the outside

The big might have thought that targeting religion would result in street politics, but alas for them, the majoritarisn indic population is suave and advanced and is content with debates on matters of religious differences. To truly activate the poisonous snakes milking at the majority's proverbial teats, the only game in town is to target the independence movement itself, nothing else will accomplish their goals. Imo, of course...
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

The big is actually Harvard's network (CRITICAL CASTE THEORY) and Soro's brain trust. PAPPU was not involved in the first stage. They used DMK dogs. Once they see the response, they will use PIDIs. Then PAPPU will come in.
Last edited by vijayk on 05 Sep 2023 05:18, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

We should use EVR and not Periyar
Vijayk is right.
Garcetti rushes to Chennai on any excuse.
This could be his move of sub-nationalism.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote: 05 Sep 2023 05:02 We should use EVR and not Periyar
Vijayk is right.
Garcetti rushes to Chennai on any excuse.
This could be his move of sub-nationalism.
That's why they have to use TN for agitation against DMK (street agitations, boycotts of SUN network, stopping UdayNidhi's movies outside TN).
We need to also translate the speech to Hindi/English and distribute all over for outrage. Deliberately change Santana dharma to Hindu dharma.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

The new interest area (for many) seems to be Sanatan Dharma. I did a basic Google search to understand what this means. A report from Indian Express reads - "Sanatan Dharma is a Sanskrit term that can be loosely translated as “eternal religion”. Since the 19th Century, it has been used to evoke a certain homogeneity in Hinduism.". I am not sure how the concept of eternal religion was twisted to caste hierarchy & discrimination and Brahmin hegemony.

Any religion that doesn’t treat you like humans is as good as disease: Priyank Kharge backs Stalin's 'eradicating Sanatana Dharma’ remark
Priyank Kharge can try telling rest of the world which religion considers every one to be equal. But his vitriolic hatred of Hinduism gives me a feeling that the Kharges are crypto-Christians. Especially that Sr. Kharge is in the close coterie of Sonia Ghandi.
Dumal wrote: I think, one way to understand Periyar and DK/DMK thinking is that they want to separate the latter from the former and make the Sanatanic/Vedic foundations that bestows the special place for Brahmins in the scheme of things to be gone
Does the concept of Sanathan Dharma (which I understand is not connected with the Vedas) recommend this special place for Brahmins?
For example, the fact that the lady visiting Guruvayur mentioned here is actually evidence that can show they have nothing against the hindu religion and it's practice.
Guruvayur temple priests are all Kerala Brahmins. And that too only from certain families. The head priest is also from one Kerala Brahmin family. So this temple would actually fit in the DMK's category of Brahminical Hegemony. At least in KL, a lot of Hindu religious practises does have some tasks to be done by the Brahmin community. But there are also Hindu temples where a Brahmin priests is not required at all.
vijayk wrote:Udayanidhi Stalin's provocation could be sub-national diplomacy of PAPPU's adopted consulate in Chennai ...
This is a fight that will be escalated as UC vs OBC/BC/SC/ST.
From my understanding of the state of TN. Brahmins are already made insignificant in the state. They are no more a fighting force who have to be opposed, and are more like sitting ducks. In many of the caste based violence in TN the fight is between OBC v/s SC v/s ST. Basically; one caste group picks up a fight with the one immediately higher or lower. There is no Brahmin who is commanding them to do this. One such sample; Most Backward Community v/s Scheduled Caste community :roll:.

Perhaps GoI should allow these MBC-OBC-SC-ST fights to continue in TN. The state will have such a polarized society, so much so that they will not be in a position to at least cause damage any where else in India. TN has fights over water & dam with KA and KL. Keep the pot boiling and have the coastal areas under close watch.
We need to also translate the speech to Hindi/English and distribute all over for outrage. Deliberately change Santana dharma to Hindu dharma.
I think this is already being done. What works in DMK's Tamil Nadu may not help the DMK allies in the rest of the country.
Last edited by Sachin on 05 Sep 2023 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Proper wordings used.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

“New craze”? Huh?
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Sachinji
My understanding of Sanatana Dharma is : Eternal Righteousness and one has to tread on the path of Eternal Righteousness.
Karma is what you do but one has to follow the path of Dharma.
I maybe wrong in my assumption!!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sachin Suggest you edit. Sanathan Dharma is Eternal Dharma. It's not a new craze.
It leaves a raw taste for the readers.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

https://www.cnbctv18.com/politics/india ... 719781.htm

suspense of special session is over. Modi will rename India as Bharath. when mamta can change Calcutta can become Kolkata, sena can change Bombay to Mumbai, Stalin can change Madras to Chennai, CPI can change Trivandrum to Thiruvananthapuram... will they oppose India to be called as bharath?

so it will be b.h.a.r.a.t.h vs i.n.d.i.a in 2024
Last edited by madhu on 05 Sep 2023 13:33, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Right Rsatchi ji.
Santana Dharma is closer to Eternal Righteousness that any other expression in English. They neither have the concept of eternal coz they believe in creationism nor do they have an equivalent for dharma coz it leaves no place for one's own superiority.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Raja wrote: 04 Sep 2023 13:41 If BJP loses next year, there is going to be a systematic attack against all Hindu institutions. We need a political space where the opposition is not so vile and culturally bankrupt.

Raja ji,

can you imagine Modi as the leader of the opposition......

this will be the BIF's worst nightmare and he will speak only in the parliament thereby avoiding legal entanglements

and the new govt will fall very quickly, in a matter of months

there are many issues that the current govt has not taken up, many a die-nasty destroying case that has been deliberately kept dormant

The bow will be drawn fairly quickly because the scam tainted quiver is full of politically lethal arrows, tipped with the scrutiny of the publicly awakened Hindu society

This is the age of the social media that comes complete with warts and all, difficult to counter, and burdensome to influence

As far as the govt goes, no one will be allowed to replicate the unlamented m@h@ v@s00l! @gh@d! that ran amok in MAH. Everyone knows who the dramatis personae were

The Indian public now knows what good governance looks and feels like

Once experienced, never forgotten
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/MumbaichaDon/status ... 9737639185

Barack Obama & Dalai Lama to visit Karnataka’s Mandya in Dec 23 under PRETEXT of laying foundation stone for International Yoga & Meditation Centre in Hallegere.

Note:
1.#Soros owns Obama
2. Dalai Lama doesn't mind Tibet to be owned by #China
3. #Karnataka is safe for SUCH meet as it's under CONgress which is common link b/w Soros & China
4. Tibetan Govt in Exile is in Dharamshala, #HimachalPradesh , another CONgress run Border State
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Don't worry, after this visit both will change so much people will say they are too many raw vegetables ;-)
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

madhu wrote: 05 Sep 2023 12:59 https://www.cnbctv18.com/politics/india ... 719781.htm

suspense of special session is over. Modi will rename India as Bharath. when mamta can change Calcutta can become Kolkata, sena can change Bombay to Mumbai, Stalin can change Madras to Chennai, CPI can change Trivandrum to Thiruvananthapuram... will they oppose India to be called as bharath?

so it will be b.h.a.r.a.t.h vs i.n.d.i.a in 2024
It is a masterstroke
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Those BIF scumbags who are looking forward to winning in 2024, are not thinking about NM as the opposition leader with AS planning things. BIF is lucky that NM is in power.
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

Somehow i think, the special session is for something else. This referencing of Bharat can technically done without even having the session.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

There seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors about the special session. New rumours everyday - first was single election, now is change of name. Neither are vote winners, so I don't think they'd go so far out.
My guesses:
- UCC
- Abandoning one-china policy. This session is happening after the G20 summit
- Elections in J&K or limited Delhi-style statehood - sort of quid pro quo to SC in A370 case
- Something else in northeast
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/LegalLro/status/1698695083284177387
#MarathaAgitation provoked in Maharashtra to divide Hindus; @aimim_national
MP @imtiaz_jaleel who earlier approached HC to scrap #MarathaReservation is at protest site to support agitation! Target is HM @Dev_Fadnavis - We urge HM @AmitShah @HMOIndia for Jaleel's @NIA_India probe!