Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Lisa
BRFite

Re: Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

Post by Lisa »

Modi winning this election is not of concern to the West because he is winning an election. It is of greater concern that the stability and development cycle being offered may result in an East Asian model, eg Japan for example where such a government remains in power for a generation or more as its successful model causes the population to continue to vote for the same again.

The Wests nightmare is about to begin!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_D ... ty_(Japan)

"LDP has been in power almost continuously—a period called the 1955 System—except between 1993 and 1994, and again from 2009 to 2012. "

and then in Singapore,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Action_Party

"From 1965 to 1981, the PAP was the only political force represented in Parliament until it saw its first electoral defeat to the WP at a by-election in the constituency of Anson. Nevertheless, the PAP has not seen its hegemony threatened and has always received over 60% of the votes and 80% of the seats in every subsequent general election. Having governed for over six decades, the PAP is the longest uninterrupted governing party among modern multiparty parliamentary democracies. It is the second-longest governing party in history after Mexico's Institutional Revolutionary Party, which led for 71 years from 1929 to 2000.[15]"
tenaliram
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Lok Sabha Elections 2024 - World's largest elections - Desh Ka Garv [World's envy]

Post by tenaliram »

Sumeet wrote: 02 May 2024 20:51 The difference between them and others is that BJP is for continuation of our civilization and dharma, others are not.

When you understand this simple fact you will always remember the main distinguishing factor between them and us. Also, please think why Muslims align with non BJP parties despite none of them doing anything substantial for improving their condition and on contrary even being directly or indirectly involved in riots targeting them.
Agree to disagree. Instead of answering why people are voting for NCP/JDS inspite of development done by BJP, we are being told to blindly vote for BJP irrespective of what BJP does. Corruption to me is a big issue. I am also certain that Indian civilization does not need the likes of Ajit Pawar and others to survive or to be rescued.
For me atleast there are certain redlines which includes voting for people who molest women on camera; and for those who say "Should I urinate in a dam if there is drought". Thankfully Kamal Nath did not either join or his entry was blocked into BJP. I dont envy the choice people in these constituencies have to face when BJP has to step down to the level of opposition in order to win.
Do I want to see a return to 2004-2014 days? No, but at the same time I dont want BJP to degenerate into a replica of the very people it was trying to fight against.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ First objective for dharmics is to capture power, by hook or crook. No point in being snow-white and beyond reproach morally and sit in opposition, while corrupt anti-Hindu parties capture power and pass laws after laws to cook the goose of Hindus. Time to get rid of this Gandhian mindset of "honesty at all costs even if we we are made to swing at the nearest lamp post." Such honesty of Hindus men will be poor consolation to Hindu women when they are dragged to Muslim harems.
dsreedhar
BRFite

Post by dsreedhar »

One has to win but there have to be some basic rules you should follow. If they have to win at all costs, then what is the difference between them and others?
At this juncture win at all costs is needed when India and hindu society is at the inflection point on a trajectory of building strength, confidence and growth. Cannot afford any disruption in that trajectory and fall back to square one. Okay to work with corrupt (material) for time being keeping them in check, but stop/weaken the anti-hindu/India forces at any cost.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

tenaliram wrote: 02 May 2024 21:20
Agree to disagree. Instead of answering why people are voting for NCP/JDS inspite of development done by BJP, we are being told to blindly vote for BJP irrespective of what BJP does. Corruption to me is a big issue. I am also certain that Indian civilization does not need the likes of Ajit Pawar and others to survive or to be rescued.

For me atleast there are certain redlines which includes voting for people who molest women on camera; and for those who say "Should I urinate in a dam if there is drought". Thankfully Kamal Nath did not either join or his entry was blocked into BJP. I dont envy the choice people in these constituencies have to face when BJP has to step down to the level of opposition in order to win.

Do I want to see a return to 2004-2014 days? No, but at the same time I dont want BJP to degenerate into a replica of the very people it was trying to fight against.
So to summarize:

1. Corruption is a big issue
2. Women exploitation/molestation on camera is an issue
3. Crass politicians are an issue

TenaliRam'ji, if you were a voter in Treta Yuga, you will not vote for Lord Rama since Lord Rama asked for Maa Sita to go through AgniPariksha. But you will definitely let Ravana win, since Lord Rama has flaws like the way Vali was killed and of course Lord Rama is not Lord Rama enough for you.

Isn't that hypocrisy? If you think crass politicians are an issue, why do not you join politics? At least here is a party that has fielded teachers, social workers and doctors who have done yeoman service to Indian society as opposed to the dynastic parties whose service is to further a particular family. That nuance is not visible to you.

Isn't it bigotry that you talk about redlines and "molestation on camera" when molestation off camera and sexual exploitation by likes of Abhisex Manu and rapists like Tarun Tejpal and rapists murderers like Francis Mullakal are still free. Thanks to the so called "left liberal" media and the CONgoon party. Interestingly you did not even bring up Mao Mata Jehadi-didi and her Sandeshkhali goons. Maybe they are not redlines for you.

Corruption is a big issue. Well Kejriwal is in jail and even the woke "left-liberal" slanted courts who take cases on a phone call from Teesta and give bails as candies for people from special communities (read goobair here) are not ready to give bail on corruption charges! Imagine the strength of the case. And BTW, have you wondered how crores of money were sent to Goa to fight elections using hawala channels? The same channels used by terrorists?

Anyway, you have a redline when it comes to electing Modi and BJP, since some of its dynastic allies are shady on corruption, women exploitation and crassness. That's fine. Do not be surprised that if others call out your stance as full of hypocrisy and bigotry.

If you think you can do clean politics and also bring positive change to society, please feel free. I will be first in line to support you. In absence of that, do pick a side that has done good, is doing good and promises to do good, warts and all over an evil side. Not picking a side and sitting out will be ensuring that evil side wins.
Ashok Sarraff
BRFite

Post by Ashok Sarraff »

tenaliram wrote: 02 May 2024 20:35
vijayk wrote: 02 May 2024 19:35

Pretty Sad!

Peacefuls can align with anyone temporarily including SS/any party for their agenda and strategic reasons but Hindus can ditch even Modi based on some alliance ... pretty pathetic
A lot of people voted for Modi was not because of religion but because of the change he represented. In the past 10 years, he has done a lot of positive and transformational tasks. Even I am confused by the need to align with the likes of Ajit Pawar (NCP) and JDS. I hope that both these decisions dont bite back in MH and Karnataka respectively. One has to win but there have to be some basic rules you should follow. If they have to win at all costs, then what is the difference between them and others?
Someone asked me the same question yesterday. The problem is that despite all the kukarms these corrupt men and women have done, Hindus continue to vote for them in huge numbers. E.g., In TN, DMK leaders compare Hinduism to dengue and malaria. Jagan Reddy is promoting Christianity. In MH, Ajit Pawar, Sharad Pawar, Uddhav will get at least 30% of votes. In GJ, INC still gets 40%+ votes. In WB, Mamata is still the biggest leader.

This is despite the fact that there’s a clear incorruptible dharmic alternative in the form of Modiji.

In this situation, every percentage of vote counts, even if it comes through corrupt people who get significant votes from Hindus.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

tenaliram wrote: 02 May 2024 20:35
Even I am confused by the need to align with the likes of Ajit Pawar (NCP) and JDS.

I hope that both these decisions dont bite back in MH and Karnataka respectively.

One has to win but there have to be some basic rules you should follow. If they have to win at all costs, then what is the difference between them and others?
I have broken down your statement into 3 parts. And will address each one of them. However a caveat. If you do not know, ask. Several oldies have been on this forum since its birth. Since 1998. And have been avid watchers of the Indian political scene close to 2.5 decades and the collective experience & wisdom here runs in 1000s of man years. And it has gone through its trials and turbulence.

Anyway, your two next statements makes you look like a person who is couching a judgement, and that too an ignorant, arrogant and hypocritical judgement as a question. Maybe that is not the case. Or maybe that is the case. Taking the former approach, that you do indeed have a genuine query, will address them as such.

1. Even I am confused by the need to align with the likes of Ajit Pawar (NCP) and JDS.

This is actually a Gandhian philosophy. If you make your enemy your friend, then the other person is a friend and not an enemy. Similarly if your goal is to improve the lot of the common people, then you have to work hard to co-opt them in your vision, forgive them for their past sins and hope it turns out good.

Same questions were asked when Himanta Biswa Sarma was brought into BJP. I would rather try out ten people and find one Himanta than not try out at all.

Maharashtra has lot of potential. Pune is one economic hub that produces significant chunk of India's exports. However we do not hear much from Nagpur, Sholapur and Nasik. Do you even know that Gadchiroli is >1000 Km away from Mumbai? And do you know what Gadchiroli is famous for?

Maharashtra has been most of the time under the power of CONgoons and its children. Even Udhav of SS decided to be adopted by Chornia. This is a bane of a big and diverse state. And lot of progress is seen in Mumbai and Pune. But beyond that?

Hence it is important to co-opt the local satraps and forge them into a pan-national goal. The goal being that by 2047, India is a developed country, an economic powerhouse and hence a super power. This could have been done in 1997 itself, and we would be discussing a different issue now. But CONgoons stole us our present and our future from us. Not just CONgoons, but that very thought of CONgoons, which is corrupt and exploiting identity lines for personal gain.

Maharashtra needs local power and central representation. It is okay if an MP from Solapur puts up a good fight with an MP from Nagpur to get an airport, but to put those two MPs together fighting for airports instead of fighting against each other is the vision that BJP is trying to create. Or take the case of raising the agri-commercial economy. Or solving the water problem. Problems are galore. And for that, sometimes you have to forgive past infractions of local satraps and co-opt them for a common goal. That is make the tent big and accomodate them.

Same goes for Karnataka. Do you know that Chitradurga district has the same population as the state of Idaho in US? And it is one of the most backward district in India. And it borders Tumkuru district and the Tumkuru town is shortlisted for the smart city project.

So how will you bring forward representation of Karnataka both at local and national level? One way forward is to co-opt the local leaders. In this case the JD(S) which is anyway anti-CONgoon, and bring them in the big tent.

And the best way to take them along is electoral alliances. Elections are the modern day battles. There will be some satrap somewhere who will declare rebellion and join the opposition. And at the battle of hustings, the voters will decide their fate.

Of course, I am sure that you love your cousins, your second cousins, if you are married cousins of your wife and if she has a brother who is married, cousins and friends your brother-in-law's in-laws. And all of them are pious, good, non-corrupt and uphold dharma. And none of them talk crassly or indulge in any flirting and never watched any movie beyond Parental guidance.

However, India is a large country with diverse population and bull headed enough to think independently and I am sure some of them are disagreeable to you and some of them are outright traitors, but then one has to look at the larger goal and strive towards it and with that take some dirt & mud while walking on the trail.

2. I hope that both these decisions dont bite back in MH and Karnataka respectively.

It is for the people to decide. Why are you stating that those two decisions are bad *while* you give a pass to the CONgoons on their non-sense. In Kerala, CONgoons are trying to align with commies and in Bengal they are trying to align against commies. So much that Congress(I) leader Adhirranjan choudhary is asking voters to vote BJP.

But you did not bring up the case of CONgoons aligning with the anti-Hindu Stalin dynasty? Does it not bite them back?

And here is the thing. The upper limit of the dotty alliance is ~120 seats and the lower limit of the NDA is ~240 seats. So the question is for the ~160 odd seats can NDA alliance make a go and convert them into NDA kitty? This is what gives them the confidence of "Is baar 400 paar"

3. One has to win but there have to be some basic rules you should follow. If they have to win at all costs, then what is the difference between them and others?

First of all, define "win at all costs". CONgoons are burning down the nation. In the hope that they can limit Modi to <400 seats. Even their manifesto says that they will give reservations based on religion. They will re-distribute your wealth. They are playing naked religion based appeasement. And last time it was done, Bharat was partitioned into India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Do you want India to be partitioned again?

The statement "what is difference between them and others" is them (the dotty alliance led by CONgoons) are evil and want to burn and partition the country. Again. If you want to sit out on the corner and moralistic ponder, "what is difference between me and them", then that is fine. But do not come wagging a finger at others who are doing everything in their power and ability to stave a second partition of the country off while defining a vision for the future as "what is the difference between them and you".

Since your position, it will look not just ignorant and arrogant. But hypocritical and bigoted.

So if you are really bothered by Revanna and Ajit Pawar, please bring them to justice and also bring others like Francis Mulakkal, K.K Kejru, Udhaynidhis and MuKa and assorted people to justice. Till then accept the fact that politics is dirty and only the larger goal matters. Which is an economical strong and developed India with fair opportunities to all in their pursuit of happiness, peace and prosperity.

And anyone standing in between as a roadblock to that larger goal needs to be ruthlessly eliminated. Elections is the only way they can be fairly removed and ruthlessly eliminated by the voters themselves exercising their right.

Hence keep in mind the larger goal and go and press the button. That is cast your vote and exercise your right.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

People questioned Modi/Shah for aligning with PDP in Kashmir. They understood the system and broke 370.

They have some issues in MH ... Why can't we trust Modi to clean up system? They have larger goal in mind. They may have to do some compromises in the short term for long term goals.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

The basic rule of democracy is not - "vote for the best candidate".

The basic rule of democracy is - "vote for the least lousy candidate".

(Incidentally, Sadhguru also said the same thing.)
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

sanjayc wrote: 02 May 2024 21:23 **Such honesty of Hindus men will be poor consolation to Hindu women when they are dragged to Muslim harems.**
:!: :!: ALL that is enough & should be needed to jolt & kick senses into the blockheaded hindus! but alas! the myopic hindu-mind would rather STILL obsess over & refine his nuances & mull & argue over morals & ethics...while the muzzlim sharpens his 'saif' for the next raid! :evil: :evil:
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Can anyone from Karnataka weigh in on the implications of Revanna scandal for BJP ?

Looks like it was timed to release after Vokkaliga dominated south Karnataka polls were completed and to polarize the Lingayat vote towards Congress in north Karnataka against Vokkaligas who can be portrayed to be aligned w/ BJP through JDS alliance.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Shri. Pappu Ghandy is contesting from Rae Bareilly. Pinky Ghandy had politely declined to contest from here for what ever reasons. Rae Bareilly is considered a "pocket borough" for Ghandys. But what is the chances of Pappu Ghandy winning from here? He seems to have given up on Amethi.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

OmkarC wrote: 03 May 2024 03:56 Looks like it was timed to release after Vokkaliga dominated south Karnataka polls were completed and to polarize the Lingayat vote towards Congress in north Karnataka ......
Not an expert. But North Karnataka BJP candidates also could be from Lingayath community (most of them), so it is unlikely for Lingayaths voting down their own community people to teach a lesson to Vokkaliggas. Vokkaligga strong holds (old Mysore kingdom region) have already voted. The Neha murder case (love jihad) is still in people's mind and BJP can use this as a gentle reminder to Lingayaths. The poor girl was a Lingayath, and her father a Congress leader. The fact that Congress released the videos after first phase of polling also gives me a feeling that they now know that BJP-JDS is having a strong lead in the Old Mysore Region.
Roop
BRFite

Post by Roop »

I'm not sure where to post this link, I think this thread seems to be the most suitable place.

This is an extract from an article in a western (I think it's American) online journal called "The Upheaval". The author's name is N.S. Lyons.

https://theupheaval.substack.com/p/the- ... e-parallel

Writing about how conservative voters should act to escape the clutches of commies / socialists etc., he (I assume it's a "he") mentions two examples of the policies he's recommending -- the Hungarian govt. and the BJP in India.
Hungary is hardly the lone example of this model. Today, India’s BJP is probably the largest and most sweepingly successful right-wing nationalist political party in the world. Over the last decade it has transformed India, from a state completely dominated by an entrenched left-wing socialist power structure, into an energetic powerhouse of popular conservative nationalism.

That success probably deserves much closer scrutiny by Western conservatives than it has yet received. How exactly did they do it? Well, the open secret of the BJP is that it grew directly out of the RSS, a Hindu nationalist volunteer organization.

It is hard to understate the scope of the RSS today. With at least 6 million members and tens of thousands of branches across India, it is the largest volunteer organization in the world. Founded to combat colonial-era demoralization, and seeking to instill the values of individual and communal self-discipline, it runs physical fitness classes and community service campaigns; it operates charity organizations; it distributes medical care and mobilizes disaster relief; it runs thousands of schools that propagate Hindu-nationalist cultural values; it operates media companies, financial services, and trade unions... In fact it represents an entire economic and cultural network-society operating parallel to the state.

When the BJP later emerged from the pre-political RSS to openly contest India’s political establishment, it could already mobilize millions of loyal voters, volunteers, and party officers. It could do so not only because it could rely on the RSS itself, but because the organization’s volunteer work had already directly benefited the lives of millions of everyday Indians, lending the movement genuine popular legitimacy. It’s been winning landslides ever since.

Whatever you may think of these two parties’ particular policies and values, at least they know how to actually fight to win.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sachin wrote: 03 May 2024 10:53 Shri. Pappu Ghandy is contesting from Rae Bareilly. Pinky Ghandy had politely declined to contest from here for what ever reasons. Rae Bareilly is considered a "pocket borough" for Ghandys. But what is the chances of Pappu Ghandy winning from here? He seems to have given up on Amethi.
Pappu Gandu will lose Rae Bareilly, unless he does all kinds of shenanigans as done in 2014 while he was in Amethi. Several polling stations were captured by CONgoons so that Pappu Gandu can win in 2014. And that is why he escaped to Wayanad in 2019.

In last UP Assembly elections, the five assembly segments that make Rae Bareilly voted for SP and BJP. The overall voteshare of CONgoon was 3rd. Let's take the break down of assembly segments of Rae Bareilly

Bachhrawan (SC) Raebareli Shyam Sunder Samajwadi Party. BJP did not field a candidate in 2022. BJP won this seat in 2017.
Harchandpur Rahul Rajput Samajwadi Party. BJP vote share was 38% and SP was 45%. Margin of victory @14000 votes
Rae Bareli Aditi Singh Bharatiya Janata Party
Sareni Devendra Pratap Singh Samajwadi Party. BJP lost by 4000 votes
Unchahar Manoj Pandey Samajwadi Party. BJP lost by 7000 votes

So if you notice, the real fight in Rae Bareilly is between BJP and SP. This time with Pappu in fray, SP will not put their candidate. At the same time the vote base of SP is *not* transfereable. The SP voters will rather sit this one out. On top of it, in 2019, there was no candidate from BSP against Chornia. The Jatav vote and the rest of the Bahujan tend to vote for Congress in case SP and Congress are in fray and BSP is not. But in case if BSP is in fray, they vote for BSP and not for Congress or SP.

Further, SP has not made a major overture on the ground to vote for CONgoons or Pappu. The point is, they would rather see CONgoons fail and go and capture that vote base.

Hence my take is Pappu is doomed in Rae Bareilly and it was a wise decision of Pappini to stay away from Bareilly.
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Sachin wrote: 03 May 2024 10:56
OmkarC wrote: 03 May 2024 03:56 Looks like it was timed to release after Vokkaliga dominated south Karnataka polls were completed and to polarize the Lingayat vote towards Congress in north Karnataka ......
Not an expert. But North Karnataka BJP candidates also could be from Lingayath community (most of them), so it is unlikely for Lingayaths voting down their own community people to teach a lesson to Vokkaliggas. Vokkaligga strong holds (old Mysore kingdom region) have already voted. The Neha murder case (love jihad) is still in people's mind and BJP can use this as a gentle reminder to Lingayaths. The poor girl was a Lingayath, and her father a Congress leader. The fact that Congress released the videos after first phase of polling also gives me a feeling that they now know that BJP-JDS is having a strong lead in the Old Mysore Region.
This seems to be a congress vs congress fight in which the gowdas got caught. Looks like Dr Manjunath was fielded with the help of Siddaramiah against DK Suresh and the campaign went so well, the brothers were out for revenge against JDS. No wonder ample time was given for the guy to leave india and the SIT charge sheet is also very weak. The news and the case also was blown up only on 27th, which was a day after the polling. The north karnataka do not really care about the Videos. In Hassan, people who traditionally voted for JDS still stuck with it because the guy is never in any videos. Only his voice.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

By not contesting from Amethi. Rahul has committed the biggest blunder of this election.

I cannot believe that his advisers are this foolish.

Or that he is so clueless about politics.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Pratyush wrote: 03 May 2024 16:17 By not contesting from Amethi. Rahul has committed the biggest blunder of this election.

At this point, no amount of advice or seat adjustments will help. He would lose in both Amethi and Raebareli. Smriti Irani owns his sorry a$$ in Amethi, and haunts him wherever he goes. No chance there.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

CONgress in Karnataka overnight included all Muslims as OBCs

No survey was conducted, No commission was formed. Every Muslim was declared OBC on the basis of religion by stealing Rights of actual backward

Rahul is hell-bent on destruction

- Amit Shah

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 620684.cms
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

No foreskin in the game

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote: 03 May 2024 10:53 Shri. Pappu Ghandy is contesting from Rae Bareilly. Pinky Ghandy had politely declined to contest from here for what ever reasons. Rae Bareilly is considered a "pocket borough" for Ghandys. But what is the chances of Pappu Ghandy winning from here? He seems to have given up on Amethi.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote: 03 May 2024 16:17 By not contesting from Amethi. Rahul has committed the biggest blunder of this election.

Pratyush ji,

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Amit Shah revokes FCRA license of six more NGOs-

1) Diocesan Society Church of North

2) Jesus and Mary Delhi Educational Society

3) Delhi Diocese Overseas Grant Fund

4) Institute of Economic Growth (IEG)

5) Samuel Foundation Charitable India Trust

6) Hemophilia Federation of India (HFT)

On charges of violation, including their involvement in religious conversion, publishing journals on Bharat’s soil.

https://scroll.in/latest/1067307/home-m ... of-the-law
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

In a big development, The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has reportedly approved the deployment of elite CISF personnel with full armed ornaments at ED offices across India amid instances of attacks on the federal agency’s teams.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-ne ... 62550.html
Hriday
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Hriday »

Few more astrological and other non conventional predictions related to elections.
https://twitter.com/Gaurav_soni99/statu ... 4wIuw&s=19

(@AstroAmigo said NDA seats will be in 340-360 range. As per her going above this limit will be difficult. She used Prashna method, not birth chart analysis of BJP.)

https://twitter.com/bhavishyamalika/sta ... Ik4kg&s=19

(See the video in the above link. It is said that a Baba in Mahakal, Ujjain makes predictions every year which turns to be correct. His prediction is BJP gets 365 and NDA 422.)

Several predictions made by @PunyaPrakop_ and others in several discussions are given below.

A.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... Sb8Hg&s=19

Nonetheless, the charts of MODI and Amit Shah, also other two ARE extremely powerful and it shows.

Had it based on strong Bias, my predictions on Modi ji since 2012 Gujarat elections, 2014, 2019 and few important predictions in between wouldn’t have come accurate.
B.
https://twitter.com/hbfetr/status/17816 ... mn44w&s=19
I just realised that since these combinations are forming in 8H(hidden, underground, dark), results will come as a suprise. As most are expecting BJP not to reach 2/3rd majority.

And since 6L is in 8H, it also means results by burial of enemies. Am i correct?
C.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... 5-Z7g&s=19
Mangal-Rahu transit combination is now in 6th from NaMo’s Lagna.

All the 6 election phases will be contested when the KING, in the midst of a great war, has Mars-Rahu transiting the Bhav where they just massacre the inimical forces.

Mangal is a Prabal Marak in the Tula lagna. Thus Mars becomes doubly potent to fight enemies when passing through the 6th Bhav. And such a Mangal when joins transit Rahu there, they both will jointly go for the K!LL. The victory will be unprecedented. भव्यातिभव्य!
D.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... DPJmw&s=19
My own reply triggered memories of such a query repeatedly asked to me on my previous X presence here. One such query, I distinctly remember was from @Kal_Chiron in 4-5 years ago.

Let me rewrite this as I feel inspired right now.

"WHY opponents of Modi ji behave strangely and self-destruct themselves? It has been seen for more than a decade that whoever opposes him, gets into big troubles without Modi ji doing anything actively against the person. This not limited just to individuals but also at times extends to communities and even countries."

I am reproducing the assessment I had given many years ago for the benefit of interested people.
(See the full tweet in the above link. Many months ago @AstroAmigo had also commented about Modi's chart which shows that his enemies will show self destructive actions. Wealth redistribution plan to benefit Muslims, Muslim reservation by cutting into Hindu backward castes etc are the likely self destructive moves by Congress)

E.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... tLiwA&s=19
The transit grahas today and Navmansha position of Guru (His moon rashi bhavesh) and Navamansha position of Shani (Bhavesh of Moon rashi today) indicates that Rahul G has high chances of losing Raebareli.
Let's see on the 4th June.
F.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... 70QPw&s=19
Like Modi ji, Mota bhai’s Moon Rashi lord (Shubhpati) is also Mangal.
interestingly, he has Chandra-Mangal parivartan yog in his Kundali.

Thus, when Modi-Mota bhai both carry the blessings of their Shubhapati and Chandra on 4th June….
“अबकी बार 400 पार” looks done deal!
॥जगदंब॥
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

'halal' is a personal choice.

'Pure Veg' is Brahmanical Bigotry.

extremities of turdesai's alimentary canal are transposed, as is his vile urban naxal politics

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Petition filled in Supreme Court seeking the deletion of the words "socialist" and "secular" from the Preamble to the Indian Constitution, Matter listed for July

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/ ... 828945.ece
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

Hriday wrote: 03 May 2024 22:01 Few more astrological and other non conventional predictions related to elections.
https://twitter.com/Gaurav_soni99/statu ... 4wIuw&s=19

(@AstroAmigo said NDA seats will be in 340-360 range. As per her going above this limit will be difficult. She used Prashna method, not birth chart analysis of BJP.)

https://twitter.com/bhavishyamalika/sta ... Ik4kg&s=19

(See the video in the above link. It is said that a Baba in Mahakal, Ujjain makes predictions every year which turns to be correct. His prediction is BJP gets 365 and NDA 422.)

Several predictions made by @PunyaPrakop_ and others in several discussions are given below.

A.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... Sb8Hg&s=19

Nonetheless, the charts of MODI and Amit Shah, also other two ARE extremely powerful and it shows.

Had it based on strong Bias, my predictions on Modi ji since 2012 Gujarat elections, 2014, 2019 and few important predictions in between wouldn’t have come accurate.
B.
https://twitter.com/hbfetr/status/17816 ... mn44w&s=19
I just realised that since these combinations are forming in 8H(hidden, underground, dark), results will come as a suprise. As most are expecting BJP not to reach 2/3rd majority.

And since 6L is in 8H, it also means results by burial of enemies. Am i correct?
C.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... 5-Z7g&s=19
Mangal-Rahu transit combination is now in 6th from NaMo’s Lagna.

All the 6 election phases will be contested when the KING, in the midst of a great war, has Mars-Rahu transiting the Bhav where they just massacre the inimical forces.

Mangal is a Prabal Marak in the Tula lagna. Thus Mars becomes doubly potent to fight enemies when passing through the 6th Bhav. And such a Mangal when joins transit Rahu there, they both will jointly go for the K!LL. The victory will be unprecedented. भव्यातिभव्य!
D.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... DPJmw&s=19
My own reply triggered memories of such a query repeatedly asked to me on my previous X presence here. One such query, I distinctly remember was from @Kal_Chiron in 4-5 years ago.

Let me rewrite this as I feel inspired right now.

"WHY opponents of Modi ji behave strangely and self-destruct themselves? It has been seen for more than a decade that whoever opposes him, gets into big troubles without Modi ji doing anything actively against the person. This not limited just to individuals but also at times extends to communities and even countries."

I am reproducing the assessment I had given many years ago for the benefit of interested people.
(See the full tweet in the above link. Many months ago @AstroAmigo had also commented about Modi's chart which shows that his enemies will show self destructive actions. Wealth redistribution plan to benefit Muslims, Muslim reservation by cutting into Hindu backward castes etc are the likely self destructive moves by Congress)

E.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... tLiwA&s=19
The transit grahas today and Navmansha position of Guru (His moon rashi bhavesh) and Navamansha position of Shani (Bhavesh of Moon rashi today) indicates that Rahul G has high chances of losing Raebareli.
Let's see on the 4th June.
F.
https://twitter.com/PunyaPrakop_/status ... 70QPw&s=19
Like Modi ji, Mota bhai’s Moon Rashi lord (Shubhpati) is also Mangal.
interestingly, he has Chandra-Mangal parivartan yog in his Kundali.

Thus, when Modi-Mota bhai both carry the blessings of their Shubhapati and Chandra on 4th June….
“अबकी बार 400 पार” looks done deal!
॥जगदंब॥
dhanyawaad for this compilation of jyotisheeya insights!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

SHOCKING revelation from the Chennai Litigation Court: #Karunanidhi instructed LTTE to "Bomb Madras" to destabilize MGR, expressing disdain for Tamil Nadu's peace.

The #LTTE carried out Bomb blasts based on his instructions.

This case which concluded two days ago, dating back to the 1980s, presents a MOUNTAIN of evidence against the DMK founder.

@mkstalin, @Udhaystalin, and @RahulGandhi remain SILENT.

Why the deafening silence?

Both Indian and Global Media have CONCEALED this bombshell news.

Let's not overlook Karunanidhi's timely resignation just a day before Rajiv Gandhi's was killed by LTTE, paving the way for the ascent of KGB asset Antonio and set the tone for several Terrorists attacks and destruction of our Economy by foreign agencies.

WATCH VIDEO
triank
BRFite -Trainee

Post by triank »

rohith vemula was not a dalit..committed suicide out of fear of this secret being disclosed: telangana police files closure report.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/rohith- ... ed-5582410

congress govt in the state so quiet burial of the news. no outrage.

can someone pls link me to indian politics dhaaga where such stuff would be more suitable to be shared?
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

ImageMeanwhile:
From the Great Chess champion!
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

disha wrote: 02 May 2024 22:03
So to summarize:

1. Corruption is a big issue
2. Women exploitation/molestation on camera is an issue
3. Crass politicians are an issue

TenaliRam'ji, if you were a voter in Treta Yuga, you will not vote for Lord Rama since Lord Rama asked for Maa Sita to go through AgniPariksha. But you will definitely let Ravana win, since Lord Rama has flaws like the way Vali was killed and of course Lord Rama is not Lord Rama enough for you.

Isn't that hypocrisy? If you think crass politicians are an issue, why do not you join politics? At least here is a party that has fielded teachers, social workers and doctors who have done yeoman service to Indian society as opposed to the dynastic parties whose service is to further a particular family. That nuance is not visible to you.

Isn't it bigotry that you talk about redlines and "molestation on camera" when molestation off camera and sexual exploitation by likes of Abhisex Manu and rapists like Tarun Tejpal and rapists murderers like Francis Mullakal are still free. Thanks to the so called "left liberal" media and the CONgoon party. Interestingly you did not even bring up Mao Mata Jehadi-didi and her Sandeshkhali goons. Maybe they are not redlines for you.

Corruption is a big issue. Well Kejriwal is in jail and even the woke "left-liberal" slanted courts who take cases on a phone call from Teesta and give bails as candies for people from special communities (read goobair here) are not ready to give bail on corruption charges! Imagine the strength of the case. And BTW, have you wondered how crores of money were sent to Goa to fight elections using hawala channels? The same channels used by terrorists?

Anyway, you have a redline when it comes to electing Modi and BJP, since some of its dynastic allies are shady on corruption, women exploitation and crassness. That's fine. Do not be surprised that if others call out your stance as full of hypocrisy and bigotry.

If you think you can do clean politics and also bring positive change to society, please feel free. I will be first in line to support you. In absence of that, do pick a side that has done good, is doing good and promises to do good, warts and all over an evil side. Not picking a side and sitting out will be ensuring that evil side wins.
I'll put it more simply. This is an election between what Modiji stands for vs. what the Gandhi family stands for.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Lok Sabha Elections 2024: Former Delhi Congress leaders, including Arvinder Singh Lovely, join BJP
Another 'lovely' blow to Pappu & Co? Arvinder Singh Lovely joins BJP (again) along with four his side kicks. What impact can this have in elections in NCR/Delhi?
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZRtqY6H-T0Y?feature=shared

DMK is saying BJP & allies got 25% voteshare in TN
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/newscli ... ce-5574416

NewsClick Founder Infused Funds From China To Stoke Delhi Riots: Police

The chargesheet also alleged that Prabir Purkayastha used to give salaries to many employees of activist Teesta Setalvad.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

^^^^

All this is well and good. But the proof of the pudding is in the conviction from courts.

We have seen several such cases, where prosecution falls flat in the face.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

vijayk wrote: 04 May 2024 20:21 https://youtube.com/shorts/ZRtqY6H-T0Y?feature=shared

DMK is saying BJP & allies got 25% voteshare in TN
Watch carefully. The "25%" is based on 1 crore votes cast on the BJP symbol in 23 seats, out of the total 4.3 crore voters in TN. In another 16 seats a different symbol was used. So the NDA vote share would be much higher, at least 33-35%. He does a simple arithmetic extrapolation and arrives at 37%.

I'm not sure how DMK came up with these numbers.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I do not know if we can get 37% votes there. If we get it then there will be a sweep as this is a 3 way contest with DMK gang- AIDMK-BJP+ ( NDA) all fighting.