Post by narmad »

1 terrorist still at Taj, who has taken a hit
NSG trying to take him alive
sohamn
BRFite

Re: Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

Post by sohamn »

SwamyG wrote:http://ikhwanweb.com/Article.asp?ID=18774&SectionID=100

Ok there are folks claiming it is all Mossad (and of course the Hindutva groups).
Swamy, just look at the name of the reporter(Amaresh Misra). Now these guys are using false names to write articles. The whole article talks about things like "Today is a day of shame for all Indians and all Hindus". I wonder how these websites are allowed to be hosted. Can you tell us if this site is from pakistan?
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

Jagan wrote: and who wrote it? Amaresh Misra
Another leftist mouth-piece.
http://ghulammuhammed.wordpress.com/200 ... esh-misra/
kasper
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kasper »

I am only able to receive audio on Channel 18 and no video. I'm watching on the Internet in the US.

Is this becuase of transmission problems or is there a news blackout?
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

JK Dutt, DG NSG is now on CNN-IBN. Very precise and lucid.
Ujjal
BRFite

Post by Ujjal »

Tell her about her biased views : zain.verjee AT cnn.com

Spewing own's personal propaganda is unethical. I don't know why CNN hired her.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

kasper wrote:I am only able to receive audio on Channel 18 and no video. I'm watching on the Internet in the US.

Is this becuase of transmission problems or is there a news blackout?
news blackout ? why ?

just simple connectivity problems.
kasper
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kasper »

Yes, apparently that was the problem Rahul. I loogged off and logged back on and now I have video.

Thank you.

ABC News Los Angeles reporting that the siege at the Taj Hotel is now over....
Sontu
BRFite

Post by Sontu »

I think these terrorists are not carrying RPG ...as was said in the TV.
Looks they are having 47/56 and hand Granede rounds only.
Purush
BRF Oldie

Post by Purush »

Who are these soldiers with AKs? (JPEG title says 'army'). Is it IA or RAF?
Sontu
BRFite

Post by Sontu »

narmad wrote: NSG trying to take him alive
We really need few of these piggis live..... to trace back the origin.
sohamn
BRFite

Post by sohamn »

Stan_Savljevic wrote:
Jagan wrote: and who wrote it? Amaresh Misra
Another leftist mouth-piece.
http://ghulammuhammed.wordpress.com/200 ... esh-misra/
This guy Amaresh Misra has written lots of articles and all of them are about jihad, anti hindus, anti jews etc etc. He even criticesed Mangal pandey. How ever his article today has gone over board, this guy is totally anti indian. What I am not able to understand is with a name of Amaresh Misra how can he be so anti indian.The jihadi websites addresses him as historian, editor, professer etc. He even has a pic in the following link http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/023681.php. Can some body recognize him?
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

I agree with the feeding to the pigs technique. By the way, has pansy ass from the train station been liquidated yet? I hope his gun jammed and the locals took care of him. He should be {Spare us the terminological sadism-lobbying, pls, we can see that you are one heck of a hero, thx}. By the way Fox News here finally using the M word and calling them Muslim militants. The T word, terrorist, hasn't come up yet but better than nauseating CNN. Zain Verjee, muslim and muslim symphatizer and sycophant Christiane Amanpour would never ridicule their muslim brethren. Finally, saw MMS on TV. {Glad to hear it, first impressions may be posted elsewhere, I am sure they are of interest to those who have not seen the PM of India on TV}
Last edited by enqyoob on 28 Nov 2008 00:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: gratuitous OT foul-mouthedness
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Barbara Starr was on CNN in the morning saying that pentagon is very concerned at the military precision of the attacks and was analyzing every news bit that is coming.
--
A whole lot of anal ysts on CNN are squirming as to how terrorists can have such trg? Starr was going on about L-e-T being such a big org that even the US encountered them in Afghanistan. Total cognitive dissonance that TSP is doing all this.

Looks like with Kabul Embassy bombing the TSP/ISI have given up on plausible deniablity and that puts US in a corner for they cant be on both sides. Anyway 2009 is a landmark year for TSP.

The UK turds are bringing in cashmere settlement.
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Rishi wrote:NSG @ Taj Delhi

http://www.nsg.gov.in/june08/photogalle ... action.htm
Guess they have been trained for Hotel CQB ops.
In the image, the NSG commando is jumping down with the rope... Y wasnt the similar modus operandi applied here?
Why wasn't there an Helicopter based insertion to the roof & from there a drop down to various floors, thus avoiding terrorists waiting in ambush in the stairs
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Indian media should stop blame game against Pakistan: Shukla

ISLAMABAD, Nov 27 (APP): Indian Parliamentarian, Congress Spokesman Rajiv Shukla Thursday said that none of the Central and Maharashtria governments has so far said anything about the linkage of Pakistan with Mumbai terrorist attacks. In a telephonic interview with Geo News, the Indian Parliamentarian said that such impression is being created by the Indian media which should be avoided.

He said that “both India and Pakistan are victims of terrorism and instead of blaming each other they should cooperate in defeating the common enemy”.
B@st@rds, even now.
putnanja
BRF Oldie

Post by putnanja »

Given that TSP used IA hijaking as a dry run for 9/11, I guess pentagon wants to cover their bases this time around.
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

By the way, I just saw the cremations on TV. How many more kids and wailing widows will be see? Seriously, this is beyond lame. I have made a promise to myself. I will turn in my US passport and go to India and fight the Pakistanis if there is a war. Flat out. I live a life of leisure and what I see is beyond nauseating. I will keep my word and follow through. If there is a battle of good/evil and right/wrong, then I ask you, what other battle is there? These are average joes who got their brains drilled out doing absolutely nothing. People like myself can't just sit here and pass platitudes. We need to be more proactive in this fight. Period. I urge all NRI's to force the Indian govt to be stronger in the fight. I pray for my fellow Indians in Bombay and my relatives all of whom live within 2 square miles of that area and are on virtual lockdown. This nonsense has to stop and the nuclear bluff has to be called. Now.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

AdityaM wrote:
Rishi wrote:NSG @ Taj Delhi

http://www.nsg.gov.in/june08/photogalle ... action.htm
Guess they have been trained for Hotel CQB ops.
In the image, the NSG commando is jumping down with the rope... Y wasnt the similar modus operandi applied here?
Why wasn't there an Helicopter based insertion to the roof & from there a drop down to various floors, thus avoiding terrorists waiting in ambush in the stairs

It is possible that NSG suspected that the terrorists might be on the roof. I think the roof was burning around the time the NSG was deployed there.
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

narmad wrote:let let me know if its offensive, i will delete this post

EDIT - No problem we will do it for you.
Moderators: Are you guys full time on this job today?
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

Per Fox News.

Israeli Go Team in Bombay. Plane is on the ground. Asking for Indian government permission to provide assistance. Called India a natural ally like the United States and willing to offer any and all help asked. MMS, please use your critical thinking skills and ask for help. There is no shame in this. Collaborate and kill. You'll need them in a real war anyways.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

Purush wrote:Who are these soldiers with AKs? (JPEG title says 'army'). Is it IA or RAF?
probably Mumbai Police special squads. don't know the exact name.
sohamn
BRFite

Post by sohamn »

This is a snippet from New York Times-
The Times is focusing on one intriguing element of the Mumbai attacks: three senior anti-terror police officers, including a prominent officer called Hemant Karkare, were reportedly killed during the fighting.

Other parts of the Indian news media say Karkare was close to solving a recent bomb plot case in Malegaon, and was looking at the role of some Hindu leaders.

In the attack earlier this year in Malegaon, a small city in western Maharashtra State that has long simmered with religious tension. a bomb exploded in a predominantly Muslim neighborhood, killing four people. See our report on some of the recent tensions in India, including in Malegaon.

Can you imagine they are even laying down a hindu angle. I the report they have never mentioned about islamic terrorists.
Sontu
BRFite

Post by Sontu »

Aditya..I too was thinking on your line
I think ..there are too many windows and I guess NSG were not sure about Terrorist's exact position also the kind of arms they are carrying also to reduce colaterreal damage...NSG went for slow but steady way...i.e. cleanning from bottom way.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

No in turns. Need to cry and come back for the job.

BTW all this whining about clearing the Taj or any other place etc.

The job will be done when it is done.

So stop whining.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Anant wrote:Per Fox News.

Israeli Go Team in Bombay. Plane is on the ground. Asking for Indian government permission to provide assistance. Called India a natural ally like the United States and willing to offer any and all help asked. MMS, please use your critical thinking skills and ask for help. There is no shame in this. Collaborate and kill. You'll need them in a real war anyways.
SIraeli assistance would useful, IMHO.

Keep unkil's agencies at arms length though. The way FBI 'lost' critical evidence implicating TSP in the '93 blasts is still fresh in memory.

In any case, unkilian think-tankers and uxperts are batting for TSP on tv channels even as terror rages continuously outside.
Jagan
Webmaster BR

Post by Jagan »

That guy deepak who was on phone yesterday is being interviewed on CNN now. looks like he was in the new tower, not the old building.
Hiten
BRFite

Post by Hiten »

sohamn wrote:I wonder how these websites are allowed to be hosted. Can you tell us if this site is from pakistan?
The domain name has been registered under a UK address using email id oldbatman@gmail.com

The site is hosted in US by Webhost4life

Address:
Uni Marketing Alliance Inc,
1055 Coporate Center Dr,
Suite 330,
Montery Park,
91754, United States
George J
BRFite

Post by George J »

Blue Camo guys taking peripheral positions= RAF
Khaki with mixed BPJ= Mumbai Police + CRPF (with INSAS), again taking peripherial/support positions.
Green Camo + camo BPJ= IA Granadiers (?)
Black fatigues + Black BPJ= NSG
Green Camo + Blue BPJ= MARCOS/"Army Commandos" ????

What is an "Army Commandos"? We need old school inputs LNS ? Sachin?

If we start "outsourcing" this job to "others" then you are assuming that MARCOS + NSG + other elements don't know how to do their job. Not a very bright line of thinking but then again Hot-Air ayatollahs are not really known for their brightness.
Last edited by George J on 28 Nov 2008 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

PM in Mumbai: I understand your pain

How does he understand?.
bains
BRFite -Trainee

Post by bains »

Rahul Bose, the so-called actor of Bollywood, was interviewed a couple of minutes ago by CNN. Will someone tell this guy to shut his trap. He is getting on my nerves.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Anant wrote:Per Fox News.

There is nothing that Isrelis can do more than what NSG is doing on the ground. No country in the world is living as dangerously as India. I repeat that India is in more dangerous situation than Israel. We are surrounded by gun weilding failed nations that includes our seas.

India is an elephant and is in its political slumber and this event is going to change that. In these trying situations, have some faith. India is facing a 21st century enemy at the forefront than anyother nation and not completely prepared or mentally convinced. This part applies to Indian public and microcasm of that public is our political setup.

Even in these trying times I am still hopeful inspite of many frustrations with GOI.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

RAF=Blue Camo guys taking peripheral positions.
Khaki with mixed BPJ=Mumbai Police + CRPF (with INSAS), again taking peripherial/support positions.
Green Camo + camo BPJ=IA Granadiers (?)
Black fatigues + Black BPJ=NSG
Green Camo + Blue BPJ*=MARCOS/"Army Commandos" ????
GJ, the 'army commandoes' pic above is likely to be Mumbai police from the colours of the band in the helmet.

many grenadiers and other IA units are w/o BPJs. all have the new camo though.

haven't seen a marcos pic from this incident yet.
Baljeet
BRFite

Post by Baljeet »

Shivraj Patil

NDTVVIDEO
Last edited by Jagan on 28 Nov 2008 00:24, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Told ya - not the thread to rant
Ujjal
BRFite

Post by Ujjal »

Gun-less FBI pandus are on their way. Let's see what they come up with...(or spin things)
Ujjal
BRFite

Post by Ujjal »

CNN "anchor" : Al-Qaeda may have ties all such extremists including Hindu extremists

Can I use an emoticon? :rotfl:
Sontu
BRFite

Post by Sontu »

Baljeet wrote:
Shivraj Patils is the one who said earlier.."How can we hang GURU ...when we are asking Pak to pardon Sarabjeet ?"
Shame on ploitics and politicians ...
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

ramana wrote:Anyway 2009 is a landmark year for TSP.
I hope after all that we are going through, that would only be fair to us and the World.
R_Kumar
BRFite

Post by R_Kumar »

bains wrote:Rahul Bose, the so-called actor of Bollywood, was interviewed a couple of minutes ago by CNN. Will someone tell this guy to shut his trap. He is getting on my nerves.
Why this guy is even being interviewed? He is a typical anti India. He fits well with IBN team.
Baljeet
BRFite

Post by Baljeet »

ramana wrote:Barbara Starr was on CNN in the morning saying that pentagon is very concerned at the military precision of the attacks and was analyzing every news bit that is coming.
--
A whole lot of anal ysts on CNN are squirming as to how terrorists can have such trg? Starr was going on about L-e-T being such a big org that even the US encountered them in Afghanistan. Total cognitive dissonance that TSP is doing all this.

Looks like with Kabul Embassy bombing the TSP/ISI have given up on plausible deniablity and that puts US in a corner for they cant be on both sides. Anyway 2009 is a landmark year for TSP.

The UK turds are bringing in cashmere settlement.
Ramana Boss
I can tell you with confidence, as told by some of the friends, DHS, Pentagon, CIA, FBI Counter Terrorists officials are back at work and glued to all information. TSP is connection is beyond the shadow of doubt, ISI has plausible deniability. Common theme here is they didn't believe TSP connection until hussai haqqani came to media and released the statement. Paki embassy comm intercept has sealed their complicity in it. Transistion time of administration is holding back public statements, FBI team from Los Angeles has already landed in Mumbai to assist.