Post by GuruNandan »

I don't know how many heard this, but here it is

Mumbai jihadists freed Turkish hostages because they were Muslims

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/023695.php#comments
Mihaylo
BRFite

Re: Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

Post by Mihaylo »

So now that this is almost over, can we discuss what should/would the response of the government be. Maybe, we can mobilize an email/phone/public opinion flood at the government for a firm response. I hope this is achievable. Since this is an election year, there should be some concrete response from the government -- i hope and pray.
sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

http://www.hinduonnet.com/thehindu/holn ... 281601.htm
Grandparents reunited with Israeli child
JERUSALEM (AP): A relative of a child rescued from the attack on a Jewish centre in Mumbai said the child's grandparents have arrived to take custody of him. His parents' fate remains unknown.

Yitzhak Dovid Grossman said Shimon and Yehudit Rosenberg had arrived in Mumbai and had been reunited with their 2-year-old grandson Moshe. The child was saved by a woman who works at the Jewish outreach centre run by his parents, Gavriel and Rivki Holtzberg.

The centre was targeted in the Mumbai assault and his parents remain trapped inside with other hostages.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy and today we have a reason and an opportunity to attack Pakistan . If we give some **** to our politicians , so that they can gain some manhood, we can settle it for all and once. Why don't we set karachi ablaze once more .Pakis need to understand , this cannot go on forever .Guyz get some "Chanda" buy some **** and send it to this useless,bloody impotent union cabinet .I am hell disturbed , with all our prithvis and agnis and rajputs and sukhois , we are born to die of pakistani bullets . As long as we have impotent leadership , this day will come again and again . We all know these terrorists are trained,funded and guided by pakistani army and isi . And what we do , in media we say, this is intolerable and bla bla and then forget till the next attack happens . We have no sense of identity , either we are marathis or gujaratis or hindus or sikhs or christians etc but we are not indians. Just a few days back , in the same city of mumbai we all know, wht was being done to biharis.we donot deserve to be a free state. We have been gulams for so long that we donot have any self respect as a nation, we donot have an identity and we are not potent enough to live with pride.We the sons of "krishna" have forgotten our glory , our strength , our pride , there can be nothing as bad as a democratic india. We need a dictator. Is the Army listening to me ? Please take over the reins of the country and reinstate the glory of the world's ancient civilisation. in the words of Prahlad kakkad " The city of Mumbai has been raped " ...
Shame on Indians !!!!!!!!! The Budhhas and the Gandhis have made us cowards ." INCREDIBLE INDIA " ..NO ... "IMPOTENT INDIA "
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

From the TV coverage, the first NSG guys dropped immediately went into a door on the roof as if they knew exactly what to do and where to go.

The terrorists will try to go down guns blazing but the NSG will want to take them alive if possible. Every live paki is another bullet for India to use with the "international community".
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

p_saggu wrote:
I cannot but make another observation. Whats up with the myriad different uniforms and camos? In one pic I see a guy wearing an over sized helmet which reminded me of the movie Space Balls. I assume that the security services in India are really suffering from serious neglect by either their superiors in the security services or by their political masters or by both.
Well Asprinzl,
you hit the hammer on the nail head !
India today is still like Israel was in the '70's. In terms of development and very occasionally - as in this case of helmets at least, in terms of equipment.
But this helmet issue has been cried upon before several times here at BRF. I think the issue is related to funding.
Stop it here. Analysis can be done later. You should know that atleast 3-4 different agencies involved.
Give me one instance in world where a 800 room structure had to be cleared room by room, closet by closet.

This not the time...
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

My suspicion is that they have to enter every room at the Taj with a grenade and gunshots.

Lob grenade

Fire

Like this old clip

http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/CLIPS/misc-mlhou.mpg

Better version available on YouTube but I have to search in my own videos.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

this is OT but just posting to show who will stick around and who will run.

newsweek:

Somali pirates hijack tanker with Indian crew on board, British guards jump into sea
By KATHARINE HOURELD Associated Press Writer | AP
Nov 28, 2008

(NAIROBI, Kenya) Somali pirates hijacked a chemical tanker with dozens of Indian crew members Friday and a helicopter rescued three British security guards who had jumped into the sea, officials said.

A warship on patrol nearby sent helicopters to intervene in the attack, but they arrived after pirates had taken control of the Liberian-flagged ship, according to Noel Choong, head of the International Maritime Bureau's piracy reporting center in Malaysia.

The ship master had sent a distress call to the piracy reporting center, which relayed the alert to international forces policing Somali waters, Choong said. No details about how the pirates attacked or the condition of the crew were available immediately.

Choong said the ship was being operated out of Singapore.

Still on board were 25 Indian and two Bangladeshi crew members, said diplomats who could not be named due to restrictions on speaking to the media. The British security guards escaped by jumping into the water,
said a news release issued by their company, Anti-Piracy Maritime Security Solutions.
Hariprasad
BRFite

Post by Hariprasad »

Mihaylo wrote:So now that this is almost over, can we discuss what should/would the response of the government be. Maybe, we can mobilize an email/phone/public opinion flood at the government for a firm response. I hope this is achievable. Since this is an election year, there should be some concrete response from the government -- i hope and pray.
Please look at the response thread.
Raju

Post by Raju »

Barkha Dutt almost choked mentioning Pakistan & ISI being directly or indirectly responsible for terror.
She again choked when Prannoy Roy mentioned Mumbaikars wanted more than just being termed 'resilient' or being
clubbed under the template of 'spirit of Mumbai'.

It was Barkha Dutt that first bought out the 'Spirit of Mumbai' thing after the 2005 train blasts.
what a traitor this girl is .. and some signs of comeuppance.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

sunilUpa wrote:
p_saggu wrote: Well Asprinzl,
you hit the hammer on the nail head !
India today is still like Israel was in the '70's. In terms of development and very occasionally - as in this case of helmets at least, in terms of equipment.
But this helmet issue has been cried upon before several times here at BRF. I think the issue is related to funding.
Stop it here. Analysis can be done later. You should know that atleast 3-4 different agencies involved.
Give me one instance in world where a 800 room structure had to be cleared room by room, closet by closet.

This not the time...
AMEN !! There is no precedence of such a situation happening anywhere in the world ever.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Avram,sadly you are right on many points.The rest deleted by Philip as requested.
Last edited by Philip on 28 Nov 2008 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Philip with all due respect take it out of this thread...Stop it now.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Watch Arnab...ripping new holes...
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

Arnab is taking on Human Right Activists.. ( Batla House ..)
Gerson de Cunha is avoiding to say anything ! Yeterday too Panelist skipped ANY comments abt it.
Sorry OT but Imp .IMHO
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Barkha Dutt's body language and words when she mentions Pakistan makes me think that she is covering her own ass in the following sense:

Dutt probably has contacts in Pakistan that she uses in order to go to Pakistan or get Pakis here for her media reporting.

She may also have some fear about being killed when she goes to Pakistan iunless she is guarded . So she consistently fails to mewntion Pakistan. This morning when someone said "Pakistani terorists" Barkha Dutt dais "We don;t know that yet"

She has a problem..
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

Guys watch TIMES NOW. Watch Arnab speak. He is tearing apart the "secular" intelligentsia......
A Arun
BRFite

Post by A Arun »

Arun Shourie and Suhel Seth on NDTV Profit.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

gerson da cunha is The Roy's husband right?
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Asprinzl wrote:I have to assume that they have been rushed into action by political masters who are reeling from a disastrous situation and bad publicity before the troopers received adequate intelligence on the surrounding, the building lay-out and the mood inside the building.
Do you mean to say that there would be time to reconnoiter and gauge the mood when there are Jewish hostages and Islamic terrorists armed to the teeth inside? When these people have demonstrated in the past 48 hours that they do not intend to take hostages, these buggers are lobbing grenades and firing at random for gods sake.
If a soldier is ordered into the thick of it a well trained one does so, no questions asked. He has confidence in his superiors and the equipment he is provided with and he does his job.
Perhaps it would be a good idea for Israel to have maps of all buildings where large numbers of israeli nationals stay in foreign lands - just for an eventuality like this.
JMHO
Last edited by p_saggu on 28 Nov 2008 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

A Arun wrote:Arun Shourie and Suhel Seth on NDTV Profit.
AA , Please do post the gist as much as You can. THANKS Much!
Edited for spello
Last edited by harik on 28 Nov 2008 20:03, edited 2 times in total.
Raju

Post by Raju »

a strange kind of stockholm syndrome envelopes her .. she enjoys her time out with the rapes.
she considers Mme Jalebi Shireen Mazari, Mushahid Hussain and other uber rapes to be amongst her busum friends.
she considers herself to be more a part of them than a part of us.
almost in tears when she mentioned that ISI and Pakistan were culpable. Good Grief.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

Singha wrote:gerson da cunha is The Roy's husband right?
The Roy = Arundhati , then No .. His husband is some Kumar in Movie Producer
unles ofcourse divorced and married to Cunha now..
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Can somebody provide a stream for Times Now ?

Please
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

@Nayak

edited
Last edited by sampat on 28 Nov 2008 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

Deleted. Self
Last edited by harik on 28 Nov 2008 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Nayak,

deleted
Last edited by p_saggu on 28 Nov 2008 20:12, edited 1 time in total.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Nayak wrote:Can somebody provide a stream for Times Now ?

Please
idesitv dot com...pick any channel u want
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

Arnab Gowsami is my hero.. ripping apart all the 'civil' guys.
The quote (not exact) I will remember is that
'These guys claim as civil society and go out for human rights, Are we, rest of us, uncivil. Who designated them as civil'
Some panelist who was about to rant some human rights BS, was stunned and just ate his words.

We need to support this guy... need to sent some e-mails or raise his ratings.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Lots of flsahbangs in Nariman
Dmurphy
BRFite

Post by Dmurphy »

A little OT here....but look how shameless these Pakis can get, they don't trust their own breed- the Pigs
Pakistan concern for India series
A Arun
BRFite

Post by A Arun »

"How do you expect this country to fight the terrorists when we are a society who can't even hang a man sentenced by the Supreme Court" - Arun Shourie

"Our Home Minister is un-inspiring, and he's so not in charge. We might laugh at George Bush, but he was IN CHARGE!" - Suhel Seth
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

INXNetwork is reporting the terrorists had blackberries and monitored the media through them.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

First husband whom she dumped for Pradip Krishen. It seems she is the niece of Prannoy Roy.
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

A Arun wrote:"How do you expect this country to fight the terrorists when we are a society who can't even hang a man sentenced by the Supreme Court" - Arun Shourie

Same sentiments were expressed by Rakesh jhunjhunwallah.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

oh ok her first husband was gerard da cunha, a goa based architect...not gerson da cunha.
Last edited by Singha on 28 Nov 2008 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

This is for the kangressi/wkk musharraf kissers.

Has MMS announced any relief packages for the NSG/Police casualties ?
Has he mentioned appreciation of NSG ops ?
Has he talked about restoring confidence in the public ?

Manya Patil-fair-n-lovely HM has not even appeared close to action forget about directing it from the background.
milindc
BRFite

Post by milindc »

VikramS wrote:
First husband whom she dumped for Pradip Krishen. It seems she is the niece of Prannoy Roy.
I thought she is Prannoy's cousin
Dmurphy
BRFite

Post by Dmurphy »

milindc wrote:Some panelist who was about to rant some human rights BS, was stunned and just ate his words.
Thast panelist was Gerson D'Cunha.IIRC he heads a congregation of high profile mumbaiites on lines of AGNI. I wonder why Times Now keeps bringing in these filmi people...Farooq Sheik, Shefali Shetty, Arjun Rampal...

Do we Indian really relate to them so much?