Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

shyamd
BRF Oldie

Re: Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

Post by shyamd »

IBN reporting that nothing will change. They will not attack pak, they want to "strengthen" pak govt to help them do their job better. Lol! :evil: Things won't change until there is evidence that Pak state was was actively involved.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

There is the dorkette on CNN reporting from London, supposedly a 'terrorism' expert. She is pretty overt in suggesting that TSP involvement is based only on Indian intelligence that needs to be 'verified'. Verified by whom, US state dept and ISI? Give me a break.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

sunilUpa wrote:Qureshi is going back to Samjhuata..we deserve it...

Ba$tsards like P Roy...say they trust Porki FM...start pelting rotten eggs on Barkha..and company..
They are only delivering to their *constituency* , time ppl realised that.

In the meanwhile on timesnow , some former British Secret Service chap
is saying "India needs to be even handed abt terrorism in India, and then goes on to talking
hindu terrorism..

Thanks to this current govt.. ( mine ) , you have achieved 1 credible thing in last 4 and 1/2 yrs.

Thanks to who screamed "Genocide" ..
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Arnab bringing the political component back. Gets in Parliament attack in. Shiv saar must be happy.

Maybe we should invite Arnab to BRF.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

no need to get worked up over verbal 'victories' and 'defeats'.

maybe we ought to start a new thread, but it is clear a multi-agency
investigation on the biggest scale in indepedent India will have to be
formed asap
(a) gather all physical evidence from sites
(b) trace id of terrorists
(c) trace the physical logistics, money flows, who they worked with
(d) take co-operation of interpol and foreign govts
(e) center and states have to cooperate and stop their cat n mouse games
(f) every agency has to pool inputs and forget about turf wars
(g) dispatch "munich" style small teams to gulf and other places to kill
or capture the main people (work with israel there, their people were also
murdered)

some top people of exceptional ability and intelligence will have to lead
this

PMO has to get out of comatose state and Pranabda probably chair this
commission

"queensberry rules" or "what will happen to our gulf labour market" will
need to be forgotten.
Last edited by Singha on 28 Nov 2008 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
Walker
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Walker »

LOL Paki Rashid got tired of being ganged upon and he cut off the live transmission

oops...lair's back on now
Last edited by Walker on 28 Nov 2008 21:20, edited 1 time in total.
Nesoj
BRFite

Post by Nesoj »

NDTV News

Claims that the operation was planned by LET in Mureed, somewhere in POK. For Logistics, they approached Dawood in Karachi and 26 terrorists landed by ship at Sassoon Dock

Where are the 26 ?? this # of 26 should have come out from interrogation of the captured piglets. The total of piglets killed / captured does not add upto 26 - where are the balance ??? still at large ??? wave two ??? I'm worried.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

CNN Watch: Reza Seyab is reporting from Pakistan. Indicates that this is a defining moment in the relationship betwen TSP and India.

Showed a clip of Gilani's interview. He says that people can think whatever they want to think. But my country is not involved and we are affected by terrorism as well.

CNN is already talking about contamination of crime scheme and it appears that there is no one in control of the situation. Says FBI is ready to deploy to help in the investigation.

India better watch out and ensure that US and UK agencies don't get anywhere closer to the site to either plant or destroy existing evidences. I am sure our agencies will not handover any evidence to any external agencies as 1993 is still fresh on our minds. Besides contamination of evidence, their voice/opinions will supercede the Indian opinions and they will control the whole situation to suit their interests.

The behaviour of US and UK agencies and government in this matter may also expose their long term interest w.r.t India.
Last edited by rgsrini on 28 Nov 2008 21:29, edited 1 time in total.
A Arun
BRFite

Post by A Arun »

I swear, the following is verbatim:

Sanjana Kapoor on NDTV: "If we allow ourselves to get angry at PAkistan and Muslims, it is absurd"
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

SSridhar wrote:Why are we inviting the so-called British experts to panel discussions ? Uniformly, they are all claiming there is no evidence of Pakistani involvement. Haven't we heard from all our three hundred years' experience with the British ? Pathetic.
SSridhar:

You are on the dot. My understanding is Timesnow is developing its *constituency* ,
and we Indians need to develop that, encourage that. But no pooja.. lets not put them on a pedestal.

Yes TN is doing a good job as of now, we will tune in if if you keep it up.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The evidence that the USA presented against Saddam or even against Osama is a minuscule compared to the accumulated evidence of Pakistan's sponsorship of terror against India. We should not ask some other country like the US to 'certify' our evidences.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Maroouf threatens Querishi about international group going to get behind Pakistan now.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

why the **** we are waiting for others endorsement...it doesn't matter whether British or American gov. agree with us or not..afterall as per media British citizens (porki origin or not) are involved! We have to do what is required..
shynee
BRFite

Post by shynee »

According to Sanjana Biatch "This is not a war". She is unwilling to forgo some freedom to make India and the people safer.
Baljeet
BRFite

Post by Baljeet »

This is what we need....the spirit

Thank You and Don't give up
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

A Arun wrote:I swear, the following is verbatim:

Sanjana Kapoor on NDTV: "If we allow ourselves to get angry at PAkistan and Muslims, it is absurd"
rgrini I was talking abt this. Boss no more believe these theatre types
Shirish
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Shirish »

REMOVED - unsubstantiated
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

harik wrote:You are on the dot. My understanding is Timesnow is developing its *constituency* ,
and we Indians need to develop that, encourage that. But no pooja.. lets not put them on a pedestal.
That will be nice. MSNBC did that in USA. Having FOX News and CNN, it took a definite turn towards Obama unabashedly. If there is a demand, sooner or later someone is going to step in, but the public needs to give support. It would not be bad to have a nationalistic TV channel.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

I suspect, we have only half done.. long way to go to nab the rest of the group that landed.

I am sad, that our babooze setup will become too focused on intl. relationship, and lose the chase.. we need to pass over total ownership of tornado ops, to defence. till all clear signal is given.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Nesoj wrote:NDTV News

Claims that the operation was planned by LET in Mureed, somewhere in POK. For Logistics, they approached Dawood in Karachi and 26 terrorists landed by ship at Sassoon Dock

Where are the 26 ?? this # of 26 should have come out from interrogation of the captured piglets. The total of piglets killed / captured does not add upto 26 - where are the balance ??? still at large ??? wave two ??? I'm worried.
I believed right from the beginning that D was involved. India has been increasing pressure for his repatriation recently. In the last meeting, there was some movement on both countries respecting 'Interpol' redcorner notices.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

NDTV is anti-national..i swear I will spend every free minute on discrediting them..
JTull
BRF Oldie

Post by JTull »

REMOVED
Duangkomon
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Duangkomon »

ndtv says according to the captured terrorist from Pakistan, there are 40 of them 29 from Pakistan rest from Bangladesh.
Are all of these people accounted for? Is there search operations going on in other parts of the city?? I would be worried if there were actually 40 with only around 15 accounted for. But these News channels peddle this number as a matter of fact without even seeming to be worried about the fact that there are 25 odd terrorists still inside the country.
akumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by akumar »

Sanjana Kapoor...gardon da kunha.. arjun rampal...

Just what makes them qualified for these panel discussions? I am glad that these are shown for what they are..loosers to the core.

Sanjana Kapoor will give close competition to Arundhati roy.
Nesoj
BRFite

Post by Nesoj »

Sanjana Kapoor certainly would be having duel nationality - her Mother's british passport - can't we deport her - makes my blood boil to hear her saying '' this is NOT war - War is when you know who is responsible, we don't know who are responsible - so it is terrorism" Duh dumb MOFO bit## Claims 1993 riots were more 'significant' that what happened now - and that it 'changed her life' more

In which world are such persons living in ?? Why is the Bakra interviewing her ???
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Sanjana Kapoor & Arjun Ramphal are compelled by commercial interests not to offend Pakistan.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

[REMOVED - UNSUBSTANTIATED]
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Maybe as a response to this attack, we should show our willingness to play cricket with Pakistani Team and may be reward Miandad, Dawood's samdhi.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

harik wrote:rgrini I was talking abt this. Boss no more believe these theatre types
Who is believing these theatre types. I have no idea what you are talking about. You may want to read my post again slowly.
Raju

Post by Raju »

Sanjana types (Prithvi Theatre) have close relations with Pakistan theatre (Ajoka) types.
same as mumbai cinema (Pooja Bhatt) types have with the rapes in Pakistan.

don't need any sympathy or conern from this crowd.
when the ground rules are changed, they will change themselves to it.

same goes for Arjun Rampal. he is closely associated with the SRK-Farah Khan
pakistan peshawar buddy buddy crowd.
he is not going to piss them off and throw a fly in his cozy dinner.

Men will create new groundrules.
theatre fellow follow in the path that Real Men have created.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

SSridhar wrote:
Nesoj wrote:NDTV News

I believed right from the beginning that D was involved. India has been increasing pressure for his repatriation recently. In the last meeting, there was some movement on both countries respecting 'Interpol' redcorner notices.

Dump it on Dawood, if that fails, dump it on Murreedke ? , dont dump the client.
Man that is excellent customer service! Customer is the King!

NDTV fails to understand , that , in this situ , they cant scan the participants..
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

The NSG's operation was called
BLACK TORNADO
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Times now says 30 guests and 2 pigs killed at the Oberoi
venkat_r
BRFite

Post by venkat_r »

A little bit off topic, but guys cnn USA has been doing a great job of bringing this episode to US and bringing live updates to many Indians in the US and giving a lot of important press to the issue in the USA. And they have also been generally pretty fair with their coverage and opinions.

Without getting ahead of ourselves at what this means to this episode or India, i have a small request if you will. They have been taking the views responses to the email yourviews yettherate(@) c n n dot c o m. If you have been watching the cnn, please send in your comments to them. You can send in your opinons on their coverage or on the whole episode.
Last edited by venkat_r on 28 Nov 2008 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

RajeshA wrote:Maybe as a response to this attack, we should show our willingness to play cricket with Pakistani Team and may be reward Miandad, Dawood's samdhi.
Dawood bhai is alive ? Isnt it ?
Miandad's son is married to Dawood's daughter .. or vice versa. I mean their progenies..
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SSridhar wrote:The evidence that the USA presented against Saddam or even against Osama is a minuscule compared to the accumulated evidence of Pakistan's sponsorship of terror against India. We should not ask some other country like the US to 'certify' our evidences.
Thats precisely my point. Evidence is only so good as a country's ability to act on it. Being wishy washy only invites derision and mockery. Even now that BE NICE Peter Bergen on CNN talking questioning India's evidence. Same f^&*er who will join his govt in blaming eye-ran or eye-raq or "Al Queda" at the drop of a hat.
Shirish
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Shirish »

The fig is not official yet, NSG Ops COmmander has ordered a recount.
You guys need to brace for the numbers that will come out.

The Chef at the Golden Dragon Restaurant in the Taj saved over 400 people from the lobby by rushing them into basement storage room
harik
BRFite

Post by harik »

rgsrini wrote:
harik wrote:rgrini I was talking abt this. Boss no more believe these theatre types
Who is believing these theatre types. I have no idea what you are talking about. You may want to read my post again slowly.
I had done so, no insinuations. Clarified that's all. Had I said so You might have taken umbrage
not that it wld have mattered
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

SSridhar wrote:Sanjana Kapoor & Arjun Ramphal are compelled by commercial interests not to offend Pakistan.
How about linking their commercial interests to not offending India. This IS a time of war - there is no quesion about it.

Redflag Prithvi Theatres. What is Arjun's next film?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7752625.stm
"One man loaded the magazine into the gun, the other kept shooting. They appeared calm and composed. They were not in the slightest hurry. They didn't seem to be afraid at all."

The men entered a platform and shot a man near an automated teller machine.

Then they turned around and shot another commuter at the grubby, dark-tiled drinking water station around the corner.

Then, the "foreign looking, fair skinned" men, as Mr Mishra remembers them, simply carried on killing.
Locals say the orgy of killings in Mumbai began here. Three men walked into the cafe, drank beer, settled their bills and walked out. Then they fished out guns from their bags and began firing.

Gaffar Abdul Amir, an Iraqi tourist from Baghdad, says he saw at least two men who started the firing outside the Leopold Cafe.

He was returning to his hotel from the seaside with a friend when he saw two men carrying bags and brandishing AK-47s walking in front of them, shooting.

"They did not look Indian, they looked foreign. One of them, I thought, had blonde hair. The other had a punkish hairstyle. They were neatly dressed," says Mr Amir.

As the two girls fell near the cafe, he saw the two men quickening their steps towards the Taj Mahal hotel further up the road.

A few minutes later, gunfire was heard from the hotel, and much later, Mr Amir heard that gunmen had taken guests hostage.
Last edited by A_Gupta on 28 Nov 2008 21:44, edited 1 time in total.