Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by Klaus »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Terrorists ‘could use exploding breast implants to blow up jet’

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 010_pg1_10
Methinks that the troublemakers from FATA/SWAT have been reading Shankar's POGWI scenarios in great detail.

Shankarji, tussi great ho but please take care from now on.

Request to adminullahs: Perhaps the Mil scenarios thread could be shifted to behind the boorqa to keep it away from prying eyes and paklurks?
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Birathers,

I am bleased to announce that a certain jirga has managed to inbent a noo type oph GUBO position, inchpired by ober glorious bakistani khana-pakhana: the sheesh-e-kabab GUBO:

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Lahore-via-Kuwait! :eek:
Nanha moojahid Moort-aza. Ju hap peen punking clajjes in madarsa. How imbure jour pingrezi ij!

Heiyar ij report kard.
Now hold the poonch oph tender lactating bakri and say hundred tymes - Eye will naat do ispelling mijjtake.

Salam
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Gagan wrote:Lahore-via-Kuwait! :eek:
:rotfl:

Janne kahan gaye bo din, Kehte the Kushboo ki Chaah me
Pjeehaard hum katayenge...,
dnivas
BRFite

Post by dnivas »

bhaat is this. why elite baki fauj wearing hindu flag parachute

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... llink11-12

kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

dnivas wrote:bhaat is this. why elite baki fauj wearing hindu flag parachute

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... llink11-12
Diyar Editor
Pliss to give a fatwa on the copying of thingz like papers etc. I am aljo thinking of the VCs who came in nooj yesterdin.
It iz cliyar that dnivas-mullah has done some photo-chori (same bichurr appeared some pages back). Iz it okay iph it iz done to rejpand to the efforts grass eating of the aam janta and perduje results for which grass wating waj started? Iz it okay only phar that case? Iz it okay to do it far reporting
Pleej quote the relevant hadith.
Waitingly
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

bhat iz dis?? hain?? google shuld be banned from bakistan. dis is a khan's-pee-racey onlee! oul tarrel than mounthen fleindh also banned dhem.
ban google from bakistan!! ban!!! ban!!!!
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Phatwaa numbaar 420 phrom maulanas oph BENIS Jirga

Our demandj phrom joojal

1. joojal should abologije to all maulanas.
2. joojal should changing name to joojal, since prejent naam ij diphicult to bronounce by maulanas.
3. joojal to laanch joojal-pingreji, becauj maulanas are phinding it diphicult to understand phorein language angreji.
4. No wimmens should pe working phor joojal
5. Iph wimmens are working phor joojal they can not work alongside mards.
6. Iph wimmens are istill wanting to work alongside mards, they should only work side by side oph TFTA baki mards, and they should either pe married to the mards or pe lept hand broberty or should preast pheed baki mards 4000 times so that halaal relatunsheep ij maintained.
7. joojal shuld changing its search string so that what miss-imphormatun it ij spreading apout bakistan shuld pe now shown against koophar yindia.
8. All car barks in joojal shuld pe converted to sheep and goat sheds phor the maulanas convenience. See-near maulanas will pe given pigger car barks with enuf ispace phor camel barking. See-near maulanas will naat ride on sheep any more but will ride on camels jest like arapian prothers.
9. There shuld pe zam zam cola in the tap instead oph blain water, pecauje maulanas are sick and tired oph yindoos isteeling our water. Maulanas only waant zam zam to drink.
10. Joojal shuld give bakistan nuclear deal, indus water, more weapons phor the bak fauj and more AIDS to bakistan.
11. Joojal will announce monetary compenjasun oph 40 pillion dallarj to LMU and BENIS Jirga maulanas as Jajiya tax. Phurther 40 pillion musht pe baid aj nazrana and chai-paani phor ijjuing thij phatwa. Pleej noting we do naat aggjept craadit kards or check-wonly kash will do (heh heh) sinje maulanaj are pasically againjt koophar monetary bractijes.
12. Any phurther condisons will pe indimitated in phooture aj they arije.

joojal shuld announce its reply witin 24 hourj otherwije maulanas will launch natunwide agitation against joojal. The agitation will include shut-up all markets, burning cars and shops, and harrassing wimmens, young boys and femmal goats on the streets.

joojal must announce phull surrender, only then can maulanas oph thij jirga eggjept joojal.

Salam
Last edited by Gagan on 27 Mar 2010 04:05, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Gagan wrote:Phatwaa numbaar 420 phrom maulanas oph BENIS dhaga

Our demandj phrom joojal

1. joojal should abologije to all maulanas.
2. joojal should changing name to joojal, since prejent naam ij diphicult to bronounce by maulanas.
3. joojal to laanch joojal-pingreji, becauj maulanas are phinding it diphicult to understand phorein language angreji.
4. No wimmens should pe working phor joojal
5. Iph wimmens are working phor joojal they can not work alongside mards.
6. Iph wimmens are istill wanting to work alongside mards, they should only work side by side oph TFTA baki mards, and they should either pe married to the mards or pe lept hand broberty or should preast pheed baki mards 4000 times so that halaal relatunsheep ij maintained.
7. joojal shuld changing its search string so that what miss-imphormatun it ij spreading apout bakistan shuld pe now shown against koophar yindia.
8. All car barks in joojal shuld pe converted to sheep and goat sheds phor the maulanas convenience. See-near maulanas will pe given pigger car barks with enuf ispace phor camel barking. See-near maulanas will naat ride on sheep any more but will ride on camels jest like arapian prothers.
9. There shuld pe zam zam cola in the tap instead oph blain water, pecauje maulanas are sick and tired oph yindoos isteeling our water. Maulanas only waant zam zam to drink.
10. Joojal shuld give bakistan nuclear deal, indus water, more weapons phor the bak fauj and more AIDS to bakistan.

joojal shuld announce its reply witin 24 hourj otherwije maulanas will launch natunwide agitation against joojal. The agitation will include shut-up all markets, burning cars and shops, and harrassing wimmens, young boys and femmal goats on the streets.

joojal must announce phull surrender, only then can maulanas oph thij jirga eggjept joojal.

Salam
Rooh-e-Afza Jenaab Jajaan ullah al citationary,
Phew kueris aan jour Phatwaa so that I kan misunderstand them fully.
1. Bhat ij Phull Surrender. I hade hear apout Fool Surrender by some 92,000 Lambs but nevel hear apout Phull surrender.
Koarally to this qweshchun bud be, Ij baki Jarnails surrendering to Gud Taliban be kansider 1/2-Surrender.

2. Iph I yam Left handed, Shud I kansider thoje wimmen my Right handed Peraperty aar do I hab to juje aanlee bun hand for Praaperty related burk and jujal burk ?

3. Ij drinking nau hallowed in affice aj ju hab demanded in jour Phatwaa.

4. Iph veeman kanaat burk beside Mard, Kan mard still burk beside them. My wimen koleege burk behind me. Ij that aalloowed.

Fata mein koshcheni,
Free vikasulaah urf Mufti
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Mian GaGanudin,
Joo arr nat a Baki kwality Baniya Yet, Howw did joo phorget da monetary losh oph just 34.5 Billion inkuured by LMU!! Shend the bill tuu Joojle and rekwest half in kash.
Last edited by Prem on 27 Mar 2010 00:35, edited 1 time in total.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Diyar Gaganullah,

I yam bery bery afsoos :oops: at my lack oph mastery oph pinglish as joo hab bointed out. I yam istill bery green in such matters :P . Eben iph I bromise to do petter, but as a momin, I bould be remiss iph I didn't boint out the kuffar inphluence in ober society, esbecially RAW and CIA.

Aj you haph sujjested, I hab held poonch (well, it was not really poonch aj my hath was bandering mujj like Geelani's around Sherry :oops: ) bhile writing thij kaagaj.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Prem wrote:Mian GaGanudin,
Joo arr nat a Baki kwality Baniya Yet, Howw did joo phorget da monetary losh oph just 34.5 Billion inkuured by LMU!! Shend the bill tuu Joojle and rekwest half in kash.
Biradher very imbordand boint joo jap bointed out.
Eye hab arleady modiphy phatwa to include that boint, but eye have asked phor doubull that amount and aljo phull bayment in kash (heh heh) :twisted:
Joojal will naw remembering their motherj mother.

Joo jest wait and see haw joojal will pe pegging on its kneej in phront oph LMU jirga aphter thij.
MurthyB wrote:Diyar Gaganullah,

I yam bery bery afsoos :oops: at my lack oph mastery oph pinglish as joo hab bointed out. I yam istill bery green in such matters :P
Biradher,
plessed ij the ghari when joo saw the light. Theej daj nava moojahids are watching koophar naach gana on TB and naat listening to see-near maulanaj. In phact one see-near maulana (PBUH) ended on the wraang end oph
Abdul Kadir phorty seven (heh heh-iph joo know bhaat eye mean) aphter an interacsun with a nava moojahid.

Eye aljo like the mensun oph creen golor. creen ij halal. Even prown color ij halaal jest like bak phauj patloon.
MurthyB wrote: I bould be remiss iph I didn't boint out the kuffar inphluence in ober society, esbecially RAW and CIA.
Biradher,
Haw could joo phorget mossad hain ji?

Salam
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Birathers.. How could joo all cal Raa by the kufr name RAW ?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Berrathers , bhy phor amreeka iz rephuzing tu gibe Pakistan Nuklear Dose ?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Deyar Aditor,

Eye hap peen scratching my peard theej phew days on an imbordant ijjue. Yesterdin eye waaj going to my maarning dutiej (heh heh) outside the waal oph GHQ pindi when eye saw a mohterm in purka aljo there.

Eye waaj very excited and immediately went in her direcson to congratulate her on her halaal dress ethics.

To my utter shock and dis-pee-lif that mohterem turned out to pe Bak Fauj Jernail in cajual dress. :((

Eye yam therephor bosting thij imbordant qweschun to jirga.
Haw to distingush Bak Fauj Jernail in purka from kendostyx sista in purka
Pleej consider thij see-reously. Thij could affect everyone.

Salam
Gagan-ulla
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

VikasRaina wrote:Phew kueris aan jour Phatwaa so that I kan misunderstand them fully.
1. Bhat ij Phull Surrender. I hade hear apout Fool Surrender by some 92,000 Lambs but nevel hear apout Phull surrender.
Koarally to this qweshchun bud be, Ij baki Jarnails surrendering to Gud Taliban be kansider 1/2-Surrender.
Biradher,
thij ij good qweschun. we will hab to call loya jirga to diss-cuss thij ijjue. Eye had thought that aphter phull surrender in 1971 bak fauji afsars and jawan were doing naach gana and singing qawwali phor koophar afsars and jawan in lucknow cantt phor 8 months. Where aj in 1/2 surrender talipaan cut oph sir oph bak fauj jernail to make him half so that ij halp-halp surrender.
VikasRaina wrote:2. Iph I yam Left handed, Shud I kansider thoje wimmen my Right handed Peraperty aar do I hab to juje aanlee bun hand for Praaperty related burk and jujal burk ?
Biradher eye will tell joo a sigret.
when no one ij seeing, qwickly transfer jour right hand property to lept hand. Lo and pehold jo naw hab empty right hand and joo can gather more jaziya and slaves.
VikasRaina wrote:3. Ij drinking nau hallowed in affice aj ju hab demanded in jour Phatwaa.
Very imbortant qweschun!
Jo see prest pheeding ij allowed. So that ij type oph drinking. So drinking in work place ij allowed.
VikasRaina wrote:4. Iph veeman kanaat burk beside Mard, Kan mard still burk beside them. My wimen koleege burk behind me. Ij that aalloowed.
Bhaat!
wimmen burk pehind joo! Haw do jo get any work done at all? Wimmen should alwayj working in jour phront side or lept side. Thij will increaj productivity.

Hope that helps
Salam
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Gagan wrote:
Eye yam therephor bosting thij imbordant qweschun to jirga.
Haw to distingush Bak Fauj Jernail in purka from kendostyx sista in purka
Pleej consider thij see-reously. Thij could affect everyone.

Salam
Gagan-ulla

Kendostyx sistah - styx disblayed ober purkha, rubbed vigorously by hand, frequently points to a happy ending situation in a cheeni massage parlor.
Baki Fauj Jernail - styx hidden peneath purkha, always pointing towards Saudi Arabia, erect, tall and proud in true punjabi fashion.

Bliss to lash yourself 5 times and donate 5 goats or 10 ayeshas to 'bring lal brof back to lmu' fund.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

A song fram burelanders
"I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
I got a, 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan
Things used to be real cool and they got out of hand when they moved in
They call themselves the Taliban
(ooooo yeah the taliban) (taliban baby)

Now I ain't seen my wife's face since they came here
They make her wear a scarf over her head that covers her from ear to ear
She loves the desert and the hot white sand
But man she's just like me, nah she can't stand
The Taliban (ooo taliban baby)

You know someday soon we're both gonna saddle up and it'll be
Ride Camel Ride
My old lady she'll be here with me, smilin right by my side
We should do just fine down in Palestine or maybe Turkmenistan
We'll bid a fair adieu and flip the finger to the Taliban
(oh yeah the taliban) (baby)

Now they attacked New York City cause they thought they could win
Said they would, stand and fight until the very bloody end
Mr Bush got on the phone with Iraq and Iran and said "Now, you
knuckle-heads you better not be doin any business with the taliban"
(Taliban baby)

So we prayed to Allah with all of our might
And then those big U.S. jets came flyin one night
They dropped little bombs all over our holy land
And man you should have seen em run like rabbits, they ran
(the taliban)

You know someday soon we're both gonna saddle up and it'll be
Ride Camel Ride
My old lady she'll be here with me, smilin right by my side
We should do real fine down around Palestine or maybe Turkmenistan
We'll bid a fair audo and flip a couple fingers to the Taliban
(oh yeah, taliban)
we'll bid a fair adieu and flip a finger to The Taliban (baby)"
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

bhat iz dis saab

izlamic convertible (made by pakitani habib motors), motermaji await a fatwa for traveling bhitot burka on this bootiful gaddi

maybe drives on air, since our aman brothers dont get enoof paani

hum sirf bumb nahi udathe hai, allah ki kasam hum kafir nano ka sak jawab bhi denge
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

^ :evil: bhy ij thij car not covered with burqa like this kuffr auto car

AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

spot da RAA ajint
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Nayak wrote:Kendostyx sistah - styx disblayed ober purkha, rubbed vigorously by hand, frequently points to a happy ending situation in a cheeni massage parlor.
Baki Fauj Jernail - styx hidden peneath purkha, always pointing towards Saudi Arabia, erect, tall and proud in true punjabi fashion.

Bliss to lash yourself 5 times and donate 5 goats or 10 ayeshas to 'bring lal brof back to lmu' fund.
Err saary janap-e-wala,
Heiyar ij nazarana.

Salam
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Altair wrote:Image

bhat iz dis?? hain?? google shuld be banned from bakistan. dis is a khan's-pee-racey onlee! oul tarrel than mounthen fleindh also banned dhem.
ban google from bakistan!! ban!!! ban!!!!
Al-Tyreullah bin rubbery,

Juu hape phallen phor the kuffar trap of google.in.
butt naat to pareshaan phor google.pk revealed the suppar duppar secret projjact of our paindu army

"Bakistan is building a robotic army"

now juu remember fram whom juu herd this phirst.

salam.
Klaus
BRF Oldie

Post by Klaus »

Al-TImur-ali-rabiullah,

Maype the baki gaadi joo have debicted ij a solar gaadi with solar banel in inclined pojishun, thij could aljo be the reajon why the baki phamily mard is very khush riding on empty baki highway, bliss to notije that the baki mard is aljo following the kufr practice of wearing seat-pelt.

The baki mard must be subjected to 10 lashes of the whip phor putting hij own saphety bephore the saphety oph our bure-land.

Jeeeeehaaaaaard!
Karan Dixit
BRFite

Post by Karan Dixit »

allah o akbar! salam ale kum biraders!

i hab a bhery simble pooch. is imran khan peing given canadian visa by the LMU jamaat?
Mr_Li
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Mr_Li »

Aphter gheting two warnings phrom adminullahs
i am bing wrongphully transferred to this madrassa

az new remember oph this inquilabi majlis

i herebhy proglaim the phollowings:

i subbort full-wether phrenship with china
whose systeem oph dimocrasy is zimilar to ours

i subbort 10% ponus to all chinese ingeneers who
will return to gaddar port. iph the ingeneers are
kinnapped again, i brovide another 10% to isue
sbetial fatwa to reach them in jannat

i subbort Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region to
hab own gricket team to join IBL.
Islamic Bricket Lig

I subbort bangladesh right to re-join bakistan

I subbort Geo TV to show grass-cooking
recebis on Fridays after namaz

I subbort zaid hamid as dephense minister of bakistan
[googlevideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-T30Ss2FTI[/googlevideo]

i subbort fatwa against terrorist asghar khan
[googlevideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K57q_914QAU[/googlevideo]

i am wriding a bhook that will be bhublished this jirga on RAA ijiints in
bakistan

It iz ok to eat grass today, the moon haz been sited.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

AdityaM wrote:spot da RAA ajint
[delinked-img]http://pakteahouse.files.wordpress.com/ ... -ijt-2.jpg[/delinked-img]
RAA Agint is obviously the chap in the red t-shirt. Even though he's posing as a Bakpaki, he ij clearly yindoo because he's bowing down being accustomed to praying in short places. Also bliss to note large 'D' on hij t-shirt, clearly showing he ij from Madhya Pradesh. Broof?? 'D' is in the middle of 'inDia'. Madhya Pradesh ij also in the middle of India. Clearly a RAA agint then.

What thij inquiring muj would like to know ij what exactly the istudents were doing with Imran Khan locked in a room for 2 hours. Misquoting one Yindoo-Irish lawyer from Madras, Karnataka who once famously said during an adultery case, "Your honour, when a man and another man are found locked in a room for a fair amount of time, neither you nor I would expect them to be reading the Bible or the Quran."
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

AoA
Asslamalaykum Kaamlade Li.

Jou suld pheel yat home here, we are da onlee
one hiyar hu appreciate Tallel dan ocean yand deepel dan mountain phrends.
pliss to join us for a round oph zam-zam yand keebabs whenever jou are around.

Salam.
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

AoA,
raakitmard haj competishun.....
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

:roll:
Mullah Gagandullah

Blijj to rebort to cave no. 72 phor jur brober deprefeeng. Such galtees py a see-near mullah ij simblee naat axebtaple.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Not Safe Phor Madrassa

Mard-E-Core Born Bicchar of Too-some

Abdul Ganjawala takes revenge on Khushboo and Zeenath by bosting images of their Honey-chaand at Rawalpindi sludge resort. Khushboo dumped Abdul for grass baron Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed

Last edited by Mahendra on 28 Mar 2010 16:19, edited 1 time in total.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Diyar piradherj,
The din haj come once again. The kafirs have tested the un-halal new clear cabaple Agnee (phyrr) mijjile. I eagerly wait phor the "prowning of the bants ceremony" in GHQ pindi. I cannot wait to see bakistaniyat break its shackles and come out in the oben, unpounded!
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Again not safe phor madrassa

Talking of Bakistaniyat, if ghoda decides to strike Abdul foot f-e-tishi in the phamily nooklear bums I would assume Abdul would end up as Abigail
sreeji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sreeji »

Some people make joke(secretly) about our robot program, Mostly Raw agents. I posting this in reply to all who make secretly fun of our indigenius effort. Please to watch the inducshion of the phirst robot in our army. I got tears in my eyes with lot emotion after seeing this.

Mods pleas not ban me for sayin this but I think many people heyar are not real Bakistanis. I even sometimes think this whole thread is conspiracy to make fun of us and aver cuntry. I dont know if they are prising us or funning us.

PS Please ignore joke comments on youtoob. They Indians only jealous of our achivments.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

ArmenT wrote:
AdityaM wrote:spot da RAA ajint
RAA Agint is obviously the chap in the red t-shirt. /...............
kuffr bestern media alwayj showj the wrang bicchar... :evil:

Mulla Armen-i-toiba

ju are mistaken,, see this bicchar brocessed by the machine stolen fram the airbort, it shows a halal jackit under the red t-sirt...
we know that RAA ajints are nat plasting themselves , it is done py our own rakits...

brobably the man holding the kamera ij the RAA ajint,he ij a small man and ij fallowing imran khan along with the red,t-sirt-ajint , he looks desberate to shoot a bichhar ,but could nat bob-ub becauje af hij short height like yindoos......

while the LMU maulas, the bure innocent ishtudents are saving imran pakhtoon
bakistan pandabad.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,fateh af pigs smell under the heavens
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

sreeji wrote:Some people make joke ..............

PS Please ignore joke comments on youtoob. They Indians only jealous of our achivments.
miyan sreejilbullah ,
ju are true friend af bakistani pigs, look at thij daring komment fram a muslima girl on this yootub
Hijabighurl (1 month ago)

Mashallah!!!!!!!!! I really loved it, this is awesome, Technology was first brought by Islam.
:shock:
even i didnt knew thij....
beoble like these girl can actually pring revolotion in thij world .
i hear a great jirga allamin ,who claimed that he could take electric energy phram djinns .,,,
I m sure the beoble like the tallel than...friend who made thij ropot, the girl who made the komment on the moving bicchar and out great jirga allamin can really do wonders phram ready-made takenology ...

chori-jihaard pandabad..............
sreeji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sreeji »

Samay wrote: I m sure the beoble like the tallel than...friend who made thij ropot,
I tell you secret. Actually this robot totallly indigenious technologee of Bakistan. We give tarrel fliend technology and they make robot. They hav labor cheap but small brain. In bakistan since higher living standards labor very high. Robot also eqquped with small flag to fly on lal kila.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

miyan,
since I am senior rank mullah, i oredr ju nat to bring out more secrets af bakiland in front af kuffr yindoos,..
but bring out bojitive newj like thij [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZY0OkPJ5jo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZY0OkPJ5jo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
sreeji
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sreeji »

I obey oredr.
Also I agree bith the learned mullah in the video. Very vice man. I too think Shakeela is tha most pewwtiful woman on earth.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

sreeji wrote:Some people make joke(secretly) about our robot program, Mostly Raw agents. I posting this in reply to all who make secretly fun of our indigenius effort. Please to watch the inducshion of the phirst robot in our army. I got tears in my eyes with lot emotion after seeing this.
Thij ij cheeni fake dublicate robot you kuffar!!

Where ij the part where it blows itself up?