Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - Apr 22 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
habal
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - Apr 22

Post by habal »

Industrial strength RAPE downloaded from USA is giving interviews on paki media ..

surgeon from NY. Rumored to be 'married' to Zardari and also bear a child from this alliance. Meet Dr. Tanvir Zamani,

when anchor asks her who is Zamani. She explains that is her maiden name from her great grandmother who was daughter of Bahdur Shah Zafar, begum Kulsum Zamani.

ya arrah, i have seen everything today.
Rajdeep
BRFite

Post by Rajdeep »

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/exclu ... 150706.htm

Much before the Agra summit was planned, Dulat told Rediff.com, Advani, deputy prime minister and home minister in the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government, had clandestinely met then Pakistan high commissioner Ashraf Jehangir Qazi some 20 times.

Dulat claims in his book, 'The two began to meet: Veteran television anchor Karan Thapar set up the secret meetings (20 of them, according to Karan).'

About Musharraf's thinking over Agra, Dulat writes, 'The villain was one of (then foreign minister) Jaswant Singh's joint secretaries, Vivek Katju.'
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pindi Channa Not Welcome :D ; Cordon Sanitaire Practiced By Slum-bad Shopping Mall
Drowning in busloads of unwashed masses Aam Abduls from Islamabad’s unfanciful twin in the south, the Centaurus Mall has introduced an entrance fee for crowd control. [*]The kind of people exempted from the fee, reflect upon the refined tastes of the denizens of our capital city.
[*][/b] Euphemism for class discrimination :mrgreen:
With the launch of the Rawalpindi-Islamabad metro bus system, this ‘tourism’ is expected to expand. :D The Pakistani social media is already brimming with angry tweets and Facebook status updates by Islamabadis, bemoaning the horrid excess of Pindi boys in the malls of Islamabad; some as far as boycotting these places in protest.
And the administration certainly doesn’t seem to mind youngsters from any of the privileged categories of people loitering around, including young doctors and country club brats? :D
It is a matter of the elites marking their territory; defending their glittering spaces against the onslaught of the underprivileged ‘paindus’ :roll: who dare to sneak a taste of a nicer, shinier Pakistan.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Neela ji, here is a more detailed comment on the IS scenario which I posted a few months back, FWIW.

Link1

Link2
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Tahir Khan @taahir_khan

Author Ahmad Rashid tells Geo TV that Afghan Taliban complain "Pakistan has kept Mullah Omar somewhere and is not revealing his whereabouts"
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

RajdeepJi, I saw that this morning. I don't want to bad mouth this Dulat dude, but I didn't see any revelations from him that are substantive. Other than some masala tit bits. What exactly did Advani do? Vivek Katju? And what was MushRat going to offer India in Agra? He came to conquer India and take Kashmir back with him on a silver platter. Anyone with a half ounce of TSP 101 IQ can tell you that. Thus, in his entire masala crap, nothing about TSP game plan, TSP pakijabi obsession to destroy India, nothing, just as I said some political bickering. Where is Fair did when you need her. I hope she gets a voice on Indian Eng language TV channels instead of this Dulat nonsense. Let him pocket some lose change from his book paid for by the likes of Thappad and MSA, and then go retire with "Geelani Sahib" in some Kashmir resort.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

CRamS wrote:RajdeepJi, I saw that this morning. I don't want to bad mouth this Dulat dude, but I didn't see any revelations from him that are substantive. Other than some masala tit bits. What exactly did Advani do? Vivek Katju? And what was MushRat going to offer India in Agra? He came to conquer India and take Kashmir back with him on a silver platter. Anyone with a half ounce of TSP 101 IQ can tell you that. Thus, in his entire masala crap, nothing about TSP game plan, TSP pakijabi obsession to destroy India, nothing, just as I said some political bickering. Where is Fair did when you need her. I hope she gets a voice on Indian Eng language TV channels instead of this Dulat nonsense. Let him pocket some lose change from his book paid for by the likes of Thappad and MSA, and then go retire with "Geelani Sahib" in some Kashmir resort.
CRamS Ji :

With respect this could, might, possibly be PsyOps by the Modi Government by letting out "Trickles" of India's Capability, which, India is holding in abeyance but can re-activate speedily at time opportune.

What say you?

Cheers Image
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

it was not just Advani, it was the dushkarm/paap of combined TSP generations and all the bad karma that accumulated that didn't allow reconciliation. The millions killed in bengal by TSPA and their chamchas, the direct action day and pre-partition acrobatics and mini genocides, the thousands of civilians and soldiers killed in terror strikes which block any attempt at reconciliation. When TSP pays the price for all this, there will also be reconciliation.

Evsn Modi can't change all this. During Zia -Ul-Haq tenure there was a meeting between the. RAW Chief and ISI DG on mediation by King of Jordan. And it had happened 2-3 times, and yet even that did't change anything.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

CRamS wrote:RajdeepJi, I saw that this morning. I don't want to bad mouth this Dulat dude, but I didn't see any revelations from him that are substantive. Other than some masala tit bits. What exactly did Advani do? Vivek Katju? And what was MushRat going to offer India in Agra? He came to conquer India and take Kashmir back with him on a silver platter. Anyone with a half ounce of TSP 101 IQ can tell you that. Thus, in his entire masala crap, nothing about TSP game plan, TSP pakijabi obsession to destroy India, nothing, just as I said some political bickering. Where is Fair did when you need her. I hope she gets a voice on Indian Eng language TV channels instead of this Dulat nonsense. Let him pocket some lose change from his book paid for by the likes of Thappad and MSA, and then go retire with "Geelani Sahib" in some Kashmir resort.
The takeaway is that even when things break the right way--agra summit failed mashallah--it is not because of policy differences but because of personalities. The fate of the nation hung on some intangible metric of advani's ego and vanity. One paki salaam more to advani -- maybe musharaf saying you are my elder brother (like bhutto said elder sister to Indira Gandhi at Shimla) and we could have been looking at so-called joint custody of kashmir with DDM braying that it is a great triumph for peace.

Nothing has changed in that culture today except for the emergence of Narendra Modi who is swimming against the massive tide of shallowness, ego and vanity that is the dominant culture.

I say again, our much-beloved Fair didi only seems useful because, for the moment, she is saying manipulative things that pander to our vanities here on BRF, which I believe she follows. (She has appropriated gazwa-e-behind in her tweets.)
Last edited by KLNMurthy on 06 Jul 2015 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

habal wrote:it was not just Advani, it was the dushkarm/paap of combined TSP generations and all the bad karma that accumulated that didn't allow reconciliation. The millions killed in bengal by TSPA and their chamchas, the direct action day and pre-partition acrobatics and mini genocides, the thousands of civilians and soldiers killed in terror strikes which block any attempt at reconciliation. When TSP pays the price for all this, there will also be reconciliation.

Evsn Modi can't change all this. During Zia -Ul-Haq tenure there was a meeting between the. RAW Chief and ISI DG on mediation by King of Jordan. And it had happened 2-3 times, and yet even that did't change anything.
Even in less mystical terms, you are correct. The core paki nature that caused them to murder 3 million and then play victim, will always come to the fore when trying to accomplish any kind of human reconciliation.

As an Indian, I lament our own core nature that makes us brush aside the slaughter of 3 million.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Re the post from Falijee - Islamabad's phobia of Pindi boys
Ahmed
- 2 days ago

Why not just have a simple dress code: You must be clean shaven in case of men, and without a burka in case of women, and you must not smell as if you have not washed your face in a week. This will beat the terrorist breeding grounds and promote cleanliness as well as keeping the mall a nice place for ordinary people.
:) :rotfl:

Wajib-ul-cutlet eh
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

KLNMurthyJi, to the extent Fair didi can change the discourse on DDM, it is welcome. As useless as DorkNob is on many other issues, I hope at east he gets her on his show, ad at least gives her a chance to talk instead of brow beating her into submission which she is not going to take kindly. What I want is the discourse to be centered on TSP vileness and nothing else.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

paani aur bijli nahin hain yet young chap is concerned about smelling good. ma say where does he live DHA or some parts that he is unaware of realities of pakistan.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^The upper class in Pakistan has no load-shedding, it would seem. There is some info. about Pakistani residential real-estate on the economic stress thread.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

PeregrinejI, no, I don't think so. There is no strategy behind Dulat's hot air. He is spilling the beans on the political masala grapevine in Delhi, the back stabbing between those in power to get ahead. That Thappad has so much influence is quite intriguing. KLMJi's hunch is correct, what TSP is trying to achieve through "talks" back channel or front channel is to get some form of "joint soverignty" over the valley. And in this, they have a lot of allies in Delhi. And we know what what "joint soverignty" means.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

jash_p wrote:
AOA !

Good news Paklurkes

Pakistan out of olympic in hockey. They lost to lowly Iraland

jash_p Ji :

Greetings O Harbinger of Glad Tiddings. Thou bringth Tears of Joy to mine Eyes!

Long may your Tribe Prosper.

Cheers Image
Indian men team has already qualified due to being Asian Champions. They finished 4th in this tournament.

The BEST NEWS IS THAT INDIAN WOMEN TEAM QUALIFIES FOR OLYMPICS 2016 FIRST TIME IN THEIR HISTORY. (Not counting the Moscow olympics).
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Who said upper class in toilet have no load-shedding?
Mehr Tarar was all whines when there was petrol shortage & power cuts some 6 months back.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

New birth control methodology in TSP! 8)
Trigger safety - Check
Barrel pointing in safe direction - Check

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Afghan forces on alert amid reports Pakistani helicopters helping Taliban
Deputy spokesman for the Ministry of Defense, Dawlat Waziri, told reporters on Monday that the Afghan forces have been instructed to use all force to react and stop Pakistani helicopters to assist the Taliban militants.[/quote]
The National Directorate of Security (NDS) – Afghanistan’s intelligence agency said last month that the attack on Parliament building in Kabul was orchestrated in Peshawar city, provincial capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
Conclusion: The Pakis cannot be trusted to keep their word !
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Taboo and Banned by ISI, Anti ARMY Clip Goes Viral in Pakistan

There seems to be a soft-coup happening in Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef was cut short earlier by the Army. Then, the MQM was targeted. And now, the Zardari seems in the cross-hairs.

If we go back in history of Pakistan, then we can see that before the coup by Musharraf, there were similar circumstances. MQM and PPP were targeted and Nawaz Shareef was in power. Then, Musharraf went on his Kargil adventure and lost disgracefully to Bhaarath. Then, there was a coup.

So, template for coup in Pakistan is:
- All the major opposition parties are weakened or compromised.
- The party in power and Army get into power struggle. And generally, it is the army which wins such struggles.

Raheel Shareef seems to be attempting some sort of soft coup for now which might eventually translate to hard coup. All the major political parties are being weakened or compromised. Even courts are to be sidelined and replaced with military courts.

Its interesting that when finally coup is approaching, Zaid Hamid, the cheerleader of coup has been arrested by none other than Saudis. Karma...? or Divine sense of humour?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

habal wrote:Industrial strength RAPE downloaded from USA is giving interviews on paki media ..

surgeon from NY. Rumored to be 'married' to Zardari and also bear a child from this alliance. Meet Dr. Tanvir Zamani,

when anchor asks her who is Zamani. She explains that is her maiden name from her great grandmother who was daughter of Bahdur Shah Zafar, begum Kulsum Zamani.

Why would a Mughal princess descendant marry a low life Pakjabi?
If true means Mughals really descended.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

habal wrote:paani aur bijli nahin hain yet young chap is concerned about smelling good. ma say where does he live DHA or some parts that he is unaware of realities of pakistan.
Think this way, Indians will provide Desi Soap to clean the face but water must come from Zamzam Arabia to wash that Indian Soap on Paki Mukhra. Soap free Denge but Paani Nahi Denge .
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

Pakistan TV anchors & politics:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Posting for the benefit of the Paklurkers:
This post by uddu-ji in the Indian Economy dhaga
uddu wrote:Last year we overtook Russians to become the 9th largest economy. This year we overtook Italy and Brazil to become the 7th largest economy. So at the moment we are the 7th largest economy. Next year (2016) we will overtake France to become the 6th largest economy. Then to reach the 5th spot may take two more year when we will push Britain to 6th position. And from next year onwards if we can get to the 10 percent growth rate, chances are by 2020, we can even overtake Germany and Japan and by 2020 become the third largest economy. From 2020 the competition will be then with the U.S and the Chinese. :) And as time passes, it will become a two way competition between India and China the two largest civilization as it was in the past. :)
And this post by MaharathiArjun-ji
MaharathiArjun wrote: by the end of March 2016 as per IMF projected GDP growth India will become 2.3 $ Trillion economy<7th in nominal GDP>.

If rupee stays stable or slightly appreciates and India grows around 7-8% in next 4 years by the end of NaMo 1st term India will stand at $ 3.5 Trillion economy.

Below are my projections till March 2019
March 2015 - 2.050 (in Trillion $)
March 2016 - 2.193
March 2017 - 2.462
March 2018 - 2.988
March 2019 - 3.452 Rupee@58

If NaMo gets re-elected we will be seeing an era in indian economy where per year jump will be around 1 trillion $ in majority of his 2nd term making India a true economic global powerhouse.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Gagan wrote:Posting for the benefit of the Paklurkers:
This post by uddu-ji in the Indian Economy dhaga
March 2019 - 3.452 Rupee@58.If NaMo gets re-elected we will be seeing an era in indian economy where per year jump will be around 1 trillion $ in majority of his 2nd term making India a true economic global powerhouse.
If rupee is at reasonable 45 -50 a Dollar, Yconomy will be 4T. And Half Trillion $annual addition will start right from 2021 reaching One to 1.2 T$ a year by 2025-2026. By 2030, Pakistan shrinks to 2.72 % Indian economy or 80% of Indian sanitary and garbage disposal budget.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Proof the RAPE reads brf. http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/ittefaq-nama-31/
“Ibn Batuta sailed from Arabia to Sindh three times and died during one of his trips. Which one?” I laughed nervously, “don’t mind it but can you ask me another question? I don’t know much about history.”
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Paper Ridicules Mr. Imran Khan About Mrs. Imran Khan's Entry Into P.T.I. Politics
Look Imran. You need to snap out of it. You are not a teenager and you are not in love. You will not cut your veins and you will not jump off the roof. Reham was not elected your wife by your party, marrying her was your personal decision. You need to keep your personal life out of politics. She should not speak for the party, she should not make appearances for it, she should not hold meetings. If someone can marry into the PTI then you can just repaint the sign on the top of your shop to say Mom and Pop Party. In your party she shouldn’t cut the queue just because shes your wife. That is not the PTI that people support or believe they voted for. If you have finally decided to deceive the people and ‘do whatever it takes’ then you, my bro, have joined the Dark Side. You are Darth Vader.
Of course none of Imran Khan’s current courtiers will say these things to him. And PTI’s old members dare not say such things because these are harsh words and saying them is a huge risk. What if it takes Khan away from them and closer to the shiny, new, and rich electable in the party? Imran Khan, at his age, needs an elder brother[*] who can smack some sense into him.
[*] Maulana Mr. Tariq Jamil, who is his present personal pir , can easily play that role :)
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

ramana wrote:
habal wrote:Industrial strength RAPE downloaded from USA is giving interviews on paki media ..

Saar,

Every Pakistani traces their origins to Muhammed, which makes them more royal than incest-ridden Mughals. On top of it a women is worth 1/4 of a man per Quran.

Zardari (literally) poking into Mughals is the right place for Mughal descendants.

Mughals are 'great' only for seculaized Hindus.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Petition Filed Against 'Lal Topi' By His Ex- Staffer
The petitioner contended that Hamid had been persistently trying to create a dangerous rift between the young officers and the top leadership of the Army[/b]. He further alleged that Hamid was sending his Sit-Reps on a weekly basis to about 1000 armed forces officers, mostly young Army Officers (lieutenants, captains, majors, SSG Commandos etc) and some senior army officers including at least one :shock: Corps Commander.
So Haz-rat Jahil Hamid is facing double jeopardy now : When it rains, it pours ! :rotfl:
The petitioner prayed to the apex court to direct the federation to hold full-fledged enquiry against Zaid Hamid and prosecute him, put his name on the Exit Control List (ECL) [*] besides directing the Pakistan Telecommunication Authority to block the sites used by Zaid Hamid in the interest of justice.
[*] If he gets out of jail, that is :D ; who knows, if Pakistan still exists after 8 years
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Speaking of Im the Dim
httpxxx://tribune.com.pk/story/901129/imran-khan-terms-modis-election-win-unfortunate-for-india/
Imran Khan terms Modi’s election win 'unfortunate' for India
Paki awaam, media and siyaasatdaan appear to be obsessed with Modi. The lot of them are making desperate attempts to draw his attention or acknowledgement of their existence. So 'unfortunate'..
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

johneeG wrote:So, template for coup in Pakistan is:
- The party in power and Army get into power struggle. And generally, it is the army which wins such struggles.
In earlier times, the Americans had to approve the coup. The level of cooperation between the PA and the Pentagon, the constant praise from the US of the PA were pointers. PA still needs to be in the good books of the US and may still want its approval, but the Chinese have become a major force in their calculation and the question is, "Would PA need the Chinese approval?" What indicators do we look out for?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

They are setting Sindhi and Mohajirs to revolt so PA can make the move or coup and dispose Nawaz. Saudi supporting group in PA is disappointed and angry. Coup is more of Saudi game as of now.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Eye think that the amreekans and saudis are against the coo.
Why else would they order the detention of the mehdi and future Emir of the coo, Lal Topi HamIED (PBUH) in a dejert prison?

Now Mehdi will have to escape from dejert prison to lead gazwa-e-bakistan. He will have to escape from Gazwa-e-hind first!!!
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

SSridhar wrote: Chinese have become a major force in their calculation and the question is, "Would PA need the Chinese approval?" What indicators do we look out for?
A Raheel Sharif visit to Beijing either before or after the coup would be a likely indicator. The army would have to convince both its masters that any such coup should not stop the flow of monies from both fathers.
There would also have to be a timetable for installing a new "democratically installed" leader so that the army can remain in the background.

The other two of the four fathers are not going to be interested or be consulted by PA, most likely.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

johneeG wrote:Taboo and Banned by ISI, Anti ARMY Clip Goes Viral in Pakistan

There seems to be a soft-coup happening in Pakistan. Nawaz Shareef was cut short earlier by the Army. Then, the MQM was targeted. And now, the Zardari seems in the cross-hairs.

If we go back in history of Pakistan, then we can see that before the coup by Musharraf, there were similar circumstances. MQM and PPP were targeted and Nawaz Shareef was in power. Then, Musharraf went on his Kargil adventure and lost disgracefully to Bhaarath. Then, there was a coup.

So, template for coup in Pakistan is:

Raheel Shareef seems to be attempting some sort of soft coup for now which might eventually translate to hard coup. All the major political parties are being weakened or compromised. Even courts are to be sidelined and replaced with military courts.

Its interesting that when finally coup is approaching, Zaid Hamid, the cheerleader of coup has been arrested by none other than Saudis. Karma...? or Divine sense of humour?
Pakistan army, to its credit, has been innovating (not in warfighting, but in taking over isloo :mrgreen: )

The problem they are trying to solve is many fold. Firstly, they want to run the country, but running the country invariably comes with scams and dissatisfaction (like what happened during Mushy's tenure). So they want to backseat drive. But backseat driving is threatened by a popular PM/President (like what happened with Erdogan in turkey. He won a massive election and purged the armed forces), so they want to make sure the political parties are constantly kept bickering and have army approved appointees inside. Even with all that, the media can play spoilsport, so they want to make sure anti army media like Geo is cut to size and pro-army media like Bol are created (funded through shady land and media deals, monies from ISI and dawood. Dawood has been funding it through smuggling, real estate and movie business). The only remaining hurdle is the judiciary.

I do not expect the Paki army to conduct a coup (unless some tactically brilliant jernail decides otherwise or if things come to a head with open fighting between political parties and the army). What they will instead do is to formalize their power through a national security council (like what Mushy wanted). Which will control the foreign policy, defense and internal security, deciding where to fight wars, who to help out (saudis or chinese?), appropriating lucrative contracts for themselves and so on. The prime minister will take care of internal affairs and economy and will take the blame for those. This is what the new Due of Raheel and Rizwan is aiming for.

Their approach with MQM is actually like boiling a frog. On the one hand they have the suspects who murdered Imran Farooq in London (allegedly under orders of Altaf) so Altaf cannot openly call for war against the rangers, on the other hand they are gradually dismantling MQM in karachi (by arresting the people who collect Bhatta in karachi and appropriating all their money. Many "sector commanders" of MQM have been arrested (Seven or so so far). These fellows are in charge of collecting money and ordering hits. Altaf has hardly protested. Every time he protests, news leaks out that Pakistan is cooperating more with Scotland Yard for Imran Farooq murder case and Altaf calms down. This is actually a brilliant strategy. Unless altaf breaks and calls for a last stand and a war, MQM will be gradually dismantled and finished.

Only two parties left are the PPP and PML-N. PPP is getting dismantled too. They are targetting PPP funds collection infrastructure, jailing their bureaucrats in charge of brining in the money. Zardar's brother in law's house was raided and money confiscated. His funds collection infrastructure and close confidantes are being hounded and locked up. Thats the reason for his recent outburst against the army.

Nawaz and Immy are enjoying the show. Immy is getting discredited more and more as time goes by. He is authoritarian, does not allow any power/money to go to his cronies, who are now dissatisfied. They joined thinking there would be a soft coup and they'd be the King's party. But Kaptaan erred in taking on the Jernails too soon and not being able to cobble a proper coalition or negotiate a proper deal with Kayani & Pasha. He was left hanging. Now the cronies want money and power that they are not getting.

Only PML-N is left. They have accepted their diminished role in defense, internal security and foreign policy. Nawaz has completely ceeded control (after the container protests). And they have been left unmolested so far. Their calculation is that they will side with the army, oversee the dismantling of their opposition, cede a bit of control to the army and be the King's party for ever. Nawaz obviously knows this route, he entered politics as Zia's protege. Of course, he wasnt genuinely popular then (PPP was, Benazir came back and won elections). Now he realizes that he has no charismatic opposition so has agreed to go along for the ride.

All this will not culminate in a coup, but is pointing to a Pre-erdogan, turkey-like dispensation.

But obviously you can never underestimate the tactical brilliance of the TFTAs.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

ramana wrote:

Zardari is not a pakjabi, he is a baloch origin Sindhi.
A Zardari IIANM means a sardar of a baloch tribe.

mughals have descended into the abyss. I am keeping track of the descendents of erstwhile mughals who are today pakistanis. It seems they are integrated into society but retain their culture by way of their surnames. The mughal surnames include.

barlas (Mazhar barlas, Ammar barlas)
Baig Mirza (Yusuf Baig Mirza)
Baig Sultan
Baig Shah
Chagtai/Chugtai
Zamani
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Anujan wrote:
But obviously you can never underestimate the tactical brilliance of the TFTAs.
Excellent analysis Anujan ji.

I wonder, of all the things the brown shalwars have done, how much of it is a well thought out move that is part of a long term strategy? All I see is 'Monkey see, Monkey cover musharaff'. No maturity (or grey matter) to analyze the long term effects, blow backs.. I believe many nations have their 'Damn! I did a Pawki here' moment but they learn quickly and don't repeat the same mistakes.. But not our neighbors (and their 3.5)..

Every act done by the pawkis, I see no strategy, just a knee-jerk reaction... I guess the pawki brown pants know this and apply lipstick on the pig to call it 'tactical brilliance'..
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Else-e-where

It's Motorma Bhutto's fault onlee!
RAWALPINDI: The security in-charge of slain former prime minister Benazir Bhutto has said that had the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) leader not opened the sunroof of her bullet-proof vehicle to wave to party workers, her death on December 27, 2007 could have been avoided.

His statement appears an about-turn from his previous stance when he had criticized the lack of security for Benazir at Liaquat Bagh, Rawalpindi, the venue of her rally at the day of her assassination.
State prosecutor Chaudhary Azhar strongly objected to this statement saying Hussain had retracted his earlier statement to the investigation team as it was different from what he had just said.
Other helpful excuses..

* If the minister had not gotten down from the car to do susu, his bodyguard could not have shot him in the @ss. Its the minister's fault onlee.

* If the Army chief had liked oranges instead of Mangoes he would not have been 72'd with a mango crate. It is his fault onleee.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Anujan, will Karachi be free of all mafias (except the Army itself) or will it have mafias, just that they are under the Army's thumb? If it is the former, the Army action is likely to be popular.